Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Lackawanna Municipal Housing Authority

Post Facts!

At $300.00/hour ---whoa!

We have a law department that costs citizens appr. $200,000.00/year for their salaries and benefits! WHOA!

And then they settle pretty much everything out of court using outside attorney firms instead of doing the work themselves. Lackawanna citizens keep getting ripped off by polanski and company and they do not even know it!
    Judgements and Claims has gone over the $300,000 every year too!

YES WE DO-----NEED A CONTROL BOARD NOW to control the WASTE and Corruption of the taxpayers hard earned money!

We have a city attorney that is too greedy to really retire and who is never in city hall to do work, especially in the afternoon. Oh sorry, earlier this year on a Friday afternoon a citizen did witness polanski-petricca and a citizen who took insurance money instead of using it on their building's Attorney go into Lackawanna City Hall together to make THEIR rip-off the taxpayer secret deal.

True, all true!

Don't waste your time Ms.Haxton these voters are just to stupid here in Lackawanna.Hell one guy Mr.Mulqueen was running for free and donating the salary for playgrounds he LOST. Let the idiots get what they deserve that is what I say.

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    __________________________________________________ ____________

Hodgson Russ will own this city soon!!!!
    Hodgson Russ = Jeff Swiatek = Frank Swiatek = Fran Warthling = two votes for any job at the Water Authority for Normies Patronage

Connecting the dots really paints an interesting picture. Check their fees over the last 4 years - in the Hundreds of THOUSANDS if not $1Mil. Andrea?

And Polanski appointing Mingarelli = Sorrentino = Swanson while his other appointments sit by befuddled.

Way to go Norm!

Did anyone else see Laurent having lunch with a certain former mayor a week or two ago? Hmmmmmmmmmm

I heard Antecki is lost....

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    I heard Antecki is lost....
    Surprised?

Post The Truth Will Prevail!

Hmmm....

The plot thickens.....Read Psalm 37, about what happened to the evildoers who "PLOTTED" against the righteous!

Hmmm....
    Interesting, VERY interesting!

[QUOTE=andreahaxton;571313]
    Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post

Please explain what you mean by vindictive. I am called many things but never that word........

I forgot to ask you toms, who did the certifying?-YOU? But you are right to a fault, some of my family and friends think I am nuts for devoting/sacrificing so much of my life to fight YOU goons/corruption/criminals in Lackawanna City Hall.

Angry?---the only thing I am angry about is city hall corruption and mis-appropriation of tax money! In other words you fat cats who feed off the poor people's hard earned money and keep Lackawanna stuck in 1950!

toms, I also forgot to tell you BOO-YA! Losers!
    THERE'S THAT EVIL MOUTH AGAIN.....

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    at $300.00/hour ---whoa!

We have a law department that costs citizens appr. $200,000.00/year for their salaries and benefits! Whoa!

And then they settle pretty much everything out of court using outside attorney firms instead of doing the work themselves. Lackawanna citizens keep getting ripped off by polanski and company and they do not even know it!
    judgements and claims has gone over the $300,000 every year too!

Yes we do-----need a control board now to control the waste and corruption of the taxpayers hard earned money!

We have a city attorney that is too greedy to really retire and who is never in city hall to do work, especially in the afternoon. oh sorry, earlier this year on a friday afternoon a citizen did witness polanski-petricca and a citizen who took insurance money instead of using it on their building's attorney go into lackawanna city hall together to make their rip-off the taxpayer secret deal.

True, all true!
    you call yourself a christian......theres that evil mouth again. Are you listening to her lord, spewing evil and professing to be a christian. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    toms
    you call yourself a christian......theres that evil mouth again. Are you listening to her lord, spewing evil and professing to be a christian. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
    is $300 an hour documented? Hourly versus time billed for?

I gotta say it seems the local political party in Lack has some issues. Wait until they are knocking on the pearly gates.

Saw the bills with my own eyes also everyone know what character issues the city attorney has so why does he still have his LAW Liscense.

Quote Originally Posted by LAsurvivor View Post
    Surprised?
    Nope he was always lost now apperently even more so.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    is $300 an hour documented? Hourly versus time billed for?

I gotta say it seems the local political party in Lack has some issues. Wait until they are knocking on the pearly gates.
    Don't you just love it. there are county attorneys, city attorneys etc and they outsource anyway.. Then there are firms like Harris Beach and its affiliates that do legal and professional services for more gov't lobbyists contracts.
    Kiss someone that's different. It helps.
    Lets get the facts first, then go for the jugular!!
    It's all transparent, just read between the lines..

[QUOTE=andreahaxton;571313]
    Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post

Please explain what you mean by vindictive. I am called many things but never that word........

I forgot to ask you toms, who did the certifying?-YOU? But you are right to a fault, some of my family and friends think I am nuts for devoting/sacrificing so much of my life to fight YOU goons/corruption/criminals in Lackawanna City Hall.

Angry?---the only thing I am angry about is city hall corruption and mis-appropriation of tax money! In other words you fat cats who feed off the poor people's hard earned money and keep Lackawanna stuck in 1950!

toms, I also forgot to tell you BOO-YA! Losers!
    JESUS LOVES YOU...........EVERYONE ELSE THINKS YOURE AN AH

Ssshhhhhhh

Sssshhhhhhhh {whisper} don't tell anyone, but I think that Norm really messed up this time. On many levels! LOL

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information