Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nick Korach - Superintedent of Schools

Nick Korach - Superintedent of Schools

As Superintedent of Schools, you should be the educational leader in the district. With your guidance the school board was allowed to replace good teachers with your boss' inferior aides. What are your priorities, the development of our childrens minds or crony job creations? Explain to the taxpaypers how this decision benefits the students? What exactly is your job? As head honcho you should be held accountable for educating the children. Please don't tell us it is in the best interest of the students, because it certainly is not.

Attention Parents

Since it is the beginning of the school year you need to hold this administration accountable for the education of your children. This action needs to begin immediately and don't wait until it is to late in the school year to correct. You need to confront this administration with how they will teach your children. Tell them what your expectations are now. We want our children educated. Tell them that failure is unacceptable. We want accountability and anything less is unacceptable. Go right to Nick and don't let him pass the buck down to building principals. Your children's building principals have less control, they say they will take care of issues and they never get handled. This results in the same old problems with the same old results. Don't let them use the budget as an excuse. They are punishing our children with their crony politics. Their only reason for being here should be to educate our children. The only ones benefiting over many years from this school district's policies and manuvers are the family & friends hirings. This is a major reason for the problems in this district. Nick gets paid big bucks, he should be doing his job. If he can't do the job to your expectations then get him out of the way.

Why dont you run for School board, oh maybe you have and lost!

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Why dont you run for School board, oh maybe you have and lost!
    Guess again

Gooood byeeeeeeeee at least they hired two hot looking teachers aides.hahahahahah

Gooood byeeeeeeeee at least they hired two hot looking teachers aides.hahahahahah
    You have got to be kidding me, thats a sexist comment, you idiot. Quick, someone call Carl Morgan, here we go again,$$$$$$$$. Did you fail your diversity course or what?

We know you read this

Nick, you need to be aware of a sexist employee. I would bet my bottom dollar he works in maintenance, check it out.

Parents, you need to question and think about this one, are you going to let your daughters walk around school with this employee?

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    As Superintedent of Schools, you should be the educational leader in the district. With your guidance the school board was allowed to replace good teachers with your boss' inferior aides. What are your priorities, the development of our childrens minds or crony job creations? Explain to the taxpaypers how this decision benefits the students? What exactly is your job? As head honcho you should be held accountable for educating the children. Please don't tell us it is in the best interest of the students, because it certainly is not.
    The Board is the boss of the Superintendent. They tell him what to do. Even if Nick wanted to do the right thing he would experience what I did....the Board would amend the recommendation on the floor and appoint who they want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your are right, but at least you had guts. Parents respected you, you tried to get change, Nick is spineless.

Your are right, but at least you had guts. Parents respected you, you tried to get change, Nick is spineless.
    I know the schools have their problems but I TRULY BELIEVE the parents and children in the school system are wonderful people who deserve soooooo much more than they have been given!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post ?????????

What do you mean?

[QUOTE=getalife123;786278]Nick, you need to be aware of a sexist employee. I would bet my bottom dollar he works in maintenance, check it out.[/QUOT
    Get a Clue, TRy again, Get some balls, out of your mouth,means nothing,nice try again, go do something constuctive with your time! You too Andrea!

Post Your Point?

[QUOTE=lackawanna #1;787036]
    Nick, you need to be aware of a sexist employee. I would bet my bottom dollar he works in maintenance, check it out.[/QUOT
    Get a Clue, TRy again, Get some balls, out of your mouth,means nothing,nice try again, go do something constuctive with your time! You too Andrea!
    AskMetaFilter.......

" Get some balls "

" In the past couple of years the practice of telling women to "grow a pair" "sack up" "get some balls" and so forth has become more prevalent. I see it everywhere including Ask Me. My husband and I are split on this: he thinks it is equivalent to telling somebody to have some guts, I think it is ridiculously pro-male, anti-female. To me, telling a woman she needs balls means:
    a) testicles are very desirable even if you are a woman
    b) being a man is very desirable even if you are a woman
    c) the only way to be courageous is to be masculine.

Would men find it offensive to be told to get some ovaries or grow a womb? "

[QUOTE=andreahaxton;787041]

AskMetaFilter.......

" Get some balls "

" In the past couple of years the practice of telling women to "grow a pair" "sack up" "get some balls" and so forth has become more prevalent. I see it everywhere including Ask Me. My husband and I are split on this: he thinks it is equivalent to telling somebody to have some guts, I think it is ridiculously pro-male, anti-female. To me, telling a woman she needs balls means:
    a) testicles are very desirable even if you are a woman
    b) being a man is very desirable even if you are a woman
    c) the only way to be courageous is to be masculine.

Would men find it offensive to be told to get some ovaries or grow a womb? "
    I have been told myself to grow a set,it a phrase for people like get a life, who I dont know male or female so he/she should get a set or get some , or grow some ,or show some, or get some so save the feminist stuff!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information