Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Lackawanna Municipal Housing Authority

Post HaHaHa

[QUOTE=toms;571262]
    Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    Oh yeah-Oh yeah!
    We're bad, We're bad!----Congratulations Laurent!!
    So sorry to the rest of you, especially the 3rd floor of city hall!
    I believe normie is the first mayor who never got a chance to appoint an Executive Director of LMHA, YOU LOST---and as the first woman elected to the Lackawanna City Council to the first mayor LOSER who failed to appoint a Director--I want to say, BOO-YA!
    HaHaHaHa!

You are certifiable nuts and a very angry, vendictive person

Please explain what you mean by vindictive. I am called many things but never that word........

I forgot to ask you toms, who did the certifying?-YOU? But you are right to a fault, some of my family and friends think I am nuts for devoting/sacrificing so much of my life to fight YOU goons/corruption/criminals in Lackawanna City Hall.

Angry?---the only thing I am angry about is city hall corruption and mis-appropriation of tax money! In other words you fat cats who feed off the poor people's hard earned money and keep Lackawanna stuck in 1950!

toms, I also forgot to tell you BOO-YA! Losers!

Norm crys foul

What a joke. Buffalo news, Saturday morning, Polanski claims shady deal. He is the last person in the world who should be talking about shady deals. Just look at some his appointments. Only qualifications required are political support and large contributions.
    Don't know why everyone's so happy. The city loses twice. 1. We're stuck with him and his cronies for another 2 years. 2. Another frivilous law suit paid for by the taxpayers (farmed out of course).

Will someone please buy or give the MAYOR a box of tissues. If he sues over this we as taxpayers should either sue city hall for wasting money and or removal of this crybaby from office.Notice he has been after RADICH because he did not back him for mayor. Can we do a recall vote on this vindictive loser...
    Last edited by mnb811; November 14th, 2009 at 09:47 AM.

Talking

[QUOTE=toms;571262]
    Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    Oh yeah-Oh yeah!
    We're bad, We're bad!----Congratulations Laurent!!
    So sorry to the rest of you, especially the 3rd floor of city hall!
    I believe normie is the first mayor who never got a chance to appoint an Executive Director of LMHA, YOU LOST---and as the first woman elected to the Lackawanna City Council to the first mayor LOSER who failed to appoint a Director--I want to say, BOO-YA!
    HaHaHaHa!

You are certifiable nuts and a very angry, vendictive person
    If you are who people say you are then I guess this would make this comment of yours a great description of yourself.

Buffalo News Article

Lackawanna mayor calls appointment a ‘shady deal’
    By Harold McNeil
    NEWS STAFF REPORTER

Lackawanna Mayor Norman Polanski is crying foul over the appointment of a new director of the Lackawanna Municipal Housing Authority by its board of commissioners earlier this week.

“They pulled a shady deal,” Polanski said Friday, referring to the board of commissioners’ appointment of Laurent Swanson to replace Thomas Radich.

Radich issued a news release Thursday, announcing that the board on Tuesday had appointed Swanson who, it was noted, is the first African-American director of the Lackawanna Municipal Housing Authority in its 76-year history.

“As a result of the constant interference and hampering of our agency by the mayor, I decided that it was best for me to move on,” Radich said Friday.

“I’ve had a target on my back from the mayor since he took office in 2005, and that’s mainly because I didn’t support him for election,” Radich added.

Radich confirmed that he and the Housing Authority board negotiated a buyout of the remainder of his contract, which was set to expire on Jan. 31, 2011. The value of what was left on the contract was worth about $110,000, but Radich said a buyout of $50,000 was negotiated.

Polanski on Friday insisted that Radich’s resignation and the appointment of a new director was orchestrated to keep City Hall from attempting to make much-needed changes at the authority. Radich, Polanski said, was on the on verge of being removed by the authority board, anyway, because the Lackawanna Housing Authority had failed its last three inspections by the U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).

“As long as they appoint the director, they call the shots and City Hall can’t. We were going to clean up municipal housing,” Polanski said.

The mayor said he removed the two elected tenant representatives on the seven- member authority board just before Tuesday’s meeting, when Radich’s resignation was accepted and Swanson’s appointment as director was approved.

“Dorothy Glover and Mary Rodriguez were removed because they did not take their oath of office,” Polanski said. “They ignored my removal and now I am resigned that we’re going to have to go to court to settle this.”

Ahhhhh, Normie's big head lost some air!!!! FINALLY!!! Wish the rest of him would start to deflate!!!

Talking Good ol BOYS song altered for LACKAWANNA

First of all thanks to ANDREA Haxton for the term GOOD OL BOYS thanks to Waylon for writing a song that was easy to alter.....

(dukes of hazzard theme:

Just the good ol boys
    Always meaning to harm
    All you never saw been skirting the law since the day they were sworn
    Stiffing the taxpayer
    Flattening naysayers
    Someday the people might get em'
    But one day hopefully the LAW will

Making their way the only they know how
    But that's always a lot more than the LAW will ALLOW

Their the GOOD OL BOYS
    They kick around honest people for fun
    But someday soon they will be done
    They will have cuffs on their hands
    and their dumbfounded faces on TV.

I just put the music to that...HYSTERICAL.....WAY TO GO MNB811.....I want front row for the takedown!!!!

Another song then I 'm out for now...

Theme from American Way:

If you come in from Buffalo you'll get a dirty look
    If you come in from Boston we will sure be hooked
    and I'm learning more about our ways about the power of OUR dollars and their shady colleagues and the folks that are connected that way.

Some middle class lady says is that a goat out back
    Polanski says yes whatcha gonna do about that
    and I'm learning more about our ways
    about the power of the dollar and their shady colleagues and the folks that are connected that way.

They look down on me when they see my blue jeans
    But some slick lawyer walks up they say can "I help you please"
    and I'm learning more about their ways
    about the power of the dollar
    and their shady colleagues
    and the folks that are connected that way.

Hell that's why they are connected that way....

Bet he'll have tears in his beer tonight!!! Maybe he could take some lessons from Andrea on how to wear "Big Girl Panties"!!!! Suck it up Normie!!! The only thing "SHADY" in Lackawanna is YOU!!!!

For those of you who don't know that Boston remark is dedicated to none other than Mr.Billy Eagan former Empire Zone director in Lackawanna.

Post The Truth Will Set Us Free!

Shady deal?
    Political favoritism?
    Clean-up LMHA?
    HaHaHaHaHa!

You see folks the only thing going on here is that the Lackawanna Municipal Housing Authority Board of Commissioners beat polanski and company at their own game of wipe out the competition so WE can control the ENTIRE City of Lackawanna!

IF he takes this to court and spends your tax dollars to fight the Boards' appointment so HE can control the Housing Authority it is only for him to personally politically benefit! The average citizen will never benefit from his spending their money to try to take control of the Director job. He is foaming at the mouth over loosing control of the jobs at housing so HE can hand out the jobs as political favors to his political flunky family and friends plan!

Citizens should be outraged at what is going on in Lackawanna City Hall---polanski and company want total control of the votes through the family and friends plan who are indebted to them for life!
    This is all why NOTHING ever changes in our city and why they throw the book at people like me who expose them for the crooks that they are!

Our poor city got its' negative reputation because of politicians like polanski and company. They do not care about the people, I have listened to their snide, racist comments from the inside for the past 4 years! They parade around the city like peacocks, very proud of themselves for fooling the people and donating a few bottles of wine to the Senior luncheon raffles.

The very wine that polanski spent over a $1000.00+ to buy at a Chautauqua Winary out his own political campaign contribution fund. You can find all of these facts on the NYS Board of Elections web to verify this and ALL of his money, interesting stuff!

I/WE tried to clean-up Lackawanna City Hall but.....the goons attacked and .......call them on their corruption and .......time will tell folks, time will tell ALL!

$1000 / by appr. say $60.00= appr. 15 cases of wine x 12 bottles/case= appr. 180 bottles of wine purchased in the past 2 years out of Friends to Elect Norman Polanski Political Campaign Fund. Hmmmmmmm............

"WE were going to clean up Lackawanna Housing", states King normie----hahahaha, YOUR SHOWER is running city hall! .
    BOO-YA!

Wonder why Jeff DePasquale, Bob McManus and Mike Antecki were at LMHA this morning.....make sure all paperwork is still there.....or did they do a handoff to Normie????? I know the offices aren't open on the weekend. Hmmmmm. Norm's chickens were in the hen house today!! Looking to change the "swan" into his golden egg?
    Last edited by cath829; November 14th, 2009 at 01:57 PM. Reason: add

“Dorothy Glover and Mary Rodriguez were removed because they did not take their oath of office,” Polanski said. “They ignored my removal and now I am resigned that we’re going to have to go to court to settle this.”
    __________________________________________________ ____________

Hodgson Russ will own this city soon!!!!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information