Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gorja, why do you post pictures of other people's children?

Gorja, why do you post pictures of other people's children?

We all know your the best skeleton digger upper on SpEAK Up Wny . But posting the pictures of children that are not your own is creepy and shows lack of character . According to speak up WNY rules you are not allowed to post pictures unless you use your real name . Wny resident what say you ? Have the rules changed? I have been busy and acknowledge I may of missed the rule change .

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I removed the posts. I didn't anything was posted because I was working most of the day.

Gorja,

Leave pictures of anyone kids off of speakup.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Sojka View Post
    We all know your the best skeleton digger upper on SpEAK Up Wny . But posting the pictures of children that are not your own is creepy and shows lack of character . According to speak up WNY rules you are not allowed to post pictures unless you use your real name . Wny resident what say you ? Have the rules changed? I have been busy and acknowledge I may of missed the rule change .
    Greg, just for the record. I did ask Tony at 5:31p to remove the post with the kids faces on it and posted one with the faces blocked out instead but Tony removed that as well. I'll just have to block out the top half of the picture when I post it

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I removed the posts. I didn't anything was posted because I was working most of the day.

Gorja,

Leave pictures of anyone kids off of speakup.

T
    Yes, sir. I will

Georgia L Schlager

Gorja, while we disagree on some issues and agree on others ,trolling a persons social information and posting pictures of young chrildren from their family is very weird and WRONG. I am not easily shocked but young and minor children should never be brought into this. I know you spend a lot of time checking out people, politicians,financial information and past arrests on the people you do not care for. Leave the children alone it is very creepy to copy, cut , and paste children that are not yours.

Gorja, while we disagree on some issues and agree on others ,trolling a persons social information and posting pictures of young chrildren from their family is very weird and WRONG. I am not easily shocked but young and minor children should never be brought into this. I know you spend a lot of time checking out people, politicians,financial information and past arrests on the people you do not care for. Leave the children alone it is very creepy to copy, cut , and paste children that are not yours.
    At first, I thought it was a woman and didn't even see the boy. When I noticed it, I notified Tony.
    This was 45 minutes before you started this thread
    Last edited by gorja; March 20th, 2017 at 08:48 PM.

Georgia L Schlager

Gorja, your an individual that can dig up 20 year old arrest records and financial records to torment the people you do not care for. Now you claim to of missed the young girl and younger boy that are not yours in the center of the picture ? Your actions are getting more creepy by the minute. I hope you do not cut ,copy, and paste any other people's children . What you did is WRONG!

Gorja, your an individual that can dig up 20 year old arrest records and financial records to torment the people you do not care for. Now you claim to of missed the young girl and younger boy that are not yours in the center of the picture ? Your actions are getting more creepy by the minute. I hope you do not cut ,copy, and paste any other people's children . What you did is WRONG!
    I agree Greg, posting kids is wrong. That's why I asked Tony to remove the original post when I noticed it. I had thought the girl was the candidate wearing glasses.

Georgia L Schlager

Gorja, you posted the picture of 2 young children that are not yours and claimed not to see them and when called out on it you scratch off their 2 little faces and repost the pictures . You also just changed your profile picture to an even younger child ??? You now also claim that you thought it was a picture of a candidate? Neubs24 posted a picture of the candidates on the other thread above your comments. When you trolled through the persons social media account you had to type in a name and other pictures must of come up and yet you claim posting kids is wrong ,that YOU believed a young child was a candidate? I would hope ANY readers or writers would not skip over or let someone else take care of this type of weird creepy activity !

You, sir, are a petty little man.

Come on, now, are you serious?

May God help the good people of Lancaster should you ever make it into elective office. Talk about a witch hunter!

Please!

Get a life, Greg. and fast!!!

i, for one, am continuously inspired by the fine example of ethical behavior that you and your club have set in this town, mr sojka.

Gorja, you posted the picture of 2 young children that are not yours and claimed not to see them and when called out on it you scratch off their 2 little faces and repost the pictures . You also just changed your profile picture to an even younger child ??? You now also claim that you thought it was a picture of a candidate? Neubs24 posted a picture of the candidates on the other thread above your comments. When you trolled through the persons social media account you had to type in a name and other pictures must of come up and yet you claim posting kids is wrong ,that YOU believed a young child was a candidate? I would hope ANY readers or writers would not skip over or let someone else take care of this type of weird creepy activity !
    Okay, we get it... I think you are taking this a little too far now...It's overkill at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    I agree Greg, posting kids is wrong. That's why I asked Tony to remove the original post when I noticed it. I had thought the girl was the candidate wearing glasses.
    Greg,

gorja explained herself here, why would she mislead you and for what purpose. When you get to be our age, our vision is not so good.

Wow, really. I think Gorja explained everything reasonably well, and took appropriate steps to handle it. Greg, you have beat that horse to death already... time to get a new one.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    i, for one, am continuously inspired by the fine example of ethical behavior that you and your club have set in this town, mr sojka.
    I'm disappointed with many of the people who frequent the local "political social clubs".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information