Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nick Korach - Superintedent of Schools

[QUOTE=andreahaxton;787041]
    Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post

AskMetaFilter.......

" Get some balls "

" In the past couple of years the practice of telling women to "grow a pair" "sack up" "get some balls" and so forth has become more prevalent. I see it everywhere including Ask Me. My husband and I are split on this: he thinks it is equivalent to telling somebody to have some guts, I think it is ridiculously pro-male, anti-female. To me, telling a woman she needs balls means:
    a) testicles are very desirable even if you are a woman
    b) being a man is very desirable even if you are a woman
    c) the only way to be courageous is to be masculine.

Would men find it offensive to be told to get some ovaries or grow a womb? "
    ahhaha...Grow a vagina! LOL

Gooood byeeeeeeeee at least they hired two hot looking teachers aides.hahahahahah
    The best they could come up with, HOT LOOKING TEACHERS AIDES, and both married too??? This would be funny if it wasn't so sad, unfortunately for the children they didn't hire two of the most QUALIFIED teacher aides!

I LOVED mnb suggestion to run a blind application process!
    Last edited by YNOTNOW; September 4th, 2011 at 03:30 PM. Reason: ADD

[QUOTE=lackawanna #1;787049]
    Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    I have been told myself to grow a set,it a phrase for people like get a life, who I dont know male or female so he/she should get a set or get some , or grow some ,or show some, or get some so save the feminist stuff!
    What is the matter Lackawanna #1, getting nervous about the statement you made regarding the teacher aides? I would be if I were you, you have been there and done that before, right. Or were you not aware of what you printed just like before, playing dumb again, are you. As far as this balls issue, you certainly have a fetish for the lack yours once you handed yours over to JOHN M. I see something similar hanging from the rear view mirror of John's jeep. He has quite the collection.

[QUOTE=getalife123;787083]
    What is the matter Lackawanna #1, getting nervous about the statement you made regarding the teacher aides? I would be if I were you, you have been there and done that before, right. Or were you not aware of what you printed just like before, playing dumb again, are you. As far as this balls issue, you certainly have a fetish for the lack yours once you handed yours over to JOHN M. I see something similar hanging from the rear view mirror of John's jeep. He has quite the collection.
    Keep guessing, They are hot hot hot,you are not not not!

[QUOTE=lackawanna #1;787133]
    Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post

Keep guessing, They are hot hot hot,you are not not not!
    You're right, I'm smart, smart, smart, you're dumb, dumb, dumb.

Getalife123 - Perhaps you should learn how to spell Superintendent correctly and become educated yourself before you bash people!

Talking So What?!?

Quote Originally Posted by urajoke View Post
    Getalife123 - Perhaps you should learn how to spell Superintendent correctly and become educated yourself before you bash people!

A simple typo....so what? Looks like YOU are trolling to pick a fight, urajoke.

Many of us are very disappointed in the reality show of the LSD employment agency that has replaced OUR once grand educational institution called Lackawanna High!
    We will meet you at the polls this May for a show-down at the LA corral.... THE People voted down the 2011 Budget because they want OUR schools' family and friends monopoly to end.......and WE know this sent the powers to be reeling or they wouldn't have sent it back to the voters for another vote! HA! The LA School Budget was voted down 2X---NOT just once but TWICE, we might even have made history with that one! The money is there, just spend it more prudently is all WE ask.

They must Have struck a nerve and be onto something or YOU would NOT be offended by Getalife's statement of THEIR opinion on who should be held accountable for the black hole of uneducated kids coming from those halls!
    Anyone EMPLOYED with TENURE by the LSD should have been hollering their heads off for decades about OUR beloved LA Schools steady spiral down into a ranking of "troubled schools". How SAD and EMBARRASSING to say the least! OUR failed school system affects EVERYONE in and from Lackawanna......LOTS of generational families still live here! And then where do some of THEIR kids go to school?-----OUTSIDE of LA, that's where..... because THEY do NOT want THEIR kids associated with the declining education! What an insult! The Charter School is hiring like crazy...................I wonder why?!?
    Last edited by andreahaxton; January 23rd, 2012 at 10:59 AM.

Andrea, why dont you go get a Job at the charter school if the are hiring so much, with your so called qualifications you should be a shoe in for anything you apply for. Oh forget it you like welfare better. Only some one of you status could feel fulfillment by voting down a budget that hurts the kids and nothing more than cost people thier jobs. The people have spoken, your correct, they have spoken very loudly that they dont want YOU representing them, they and i are sik of you self cenetered egotistical bull****! How much school taxes do you pay?

Andrea, why dont you go get a Job at the charter school if the are hiring so much, with your so called qualifications you should be a shoe in for anything you apply for. Oh forget it you like welfare better. Only some one of you status could feel fulfillment by voting down a budget that hurts the kids and nothing more than cost people thier jobs. The people have spoken, your correct, they have spoken very loudly that they dont want YOU representing them, they and i are sik of you self cenetered egotistical bull****! How much school taxes do you pay?
    Hey Lackawanna #1 voting down the school budget didn't hurt the kids as much as you think. The voters in this city told the board they were tired of the games that are being played with our money. It is that plain and simple. They are putting the blame on the failure of the district directly on the Board, the administration and the faculty. They are tired of spending that results in 40% of the high school students quitting school rather than having to show up and waste their time attending classes. They are tired of an administation that can't motivate a student to learn and a board that thinks its primary function is to secure jobs for their family members. Too many of the voters are retirees that finally received a small increase to their Social Security in January and don't want to give it to the employees of a failing school system. It really is too bad that our children can't have vouchers for their education. I'll bet you that there would so few students in the schools that we could close them. Maybe the solution to the problem is by getting rid of some more of the people that forgot why they are working in the school district. The bottom line is an employee is judged by the results of their labor. In the case of this district an F is your grade.

Post Business First Speaks LOUD and CLEAR about LA Schools!

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    Hey Lackawanna #1 voting down the school budget didn't hurt the kids as much as you think. The voters in this city told the board they were tired of the games that are being played with our money. It is that plain and simple. They are putting the blame on the failure of the district directly on the Board, the administration and the faculty. They are tired of spending that results in 40% of the high school students quitting school rather than having to show up and waste their time attending classes. They are tired of an administation that can't motivate a student to learn and a board that thinks its primary function is to secure jobs for their family members. Too many of the voters are retirees that finally received a small increase to their Social Security in January and don't want to give it to the employees of a failing school system. It really is too bad that our children can't have vouchers for their education. I'll bet you that there would so few students in the schools that we could close them. Maybe the solution to the problem is by getting rid of some more of the people that forgot why they are working in the school district. The bottom line is an employee is judged by the results of their labor. In the case of this district an F is your grade.
    Well said getalife123! Business First corrected OUR test, and you are right, we got an F. NOT the Voters fault either, LOTS of people care about what goes on in there!
    LA School trolls can't dispute OUR arbitrary rankings done by Business First......should be out soon, maybe March. All schools are scored the same so no blame can be on Business Firsts' findings about us.
    "No Child Left Behind"........HA! Lackawanna didn't even get out of the starting gate, OUR whole district was "Left Behind"! An almost $45mil Budget for appr. 1800 kids?!?
    Who is kidding who?!? I am sooo glad Gov. Cuomo is getting onto the "troubled schools"!

What ever happened to cancelling sports? Yeah, I didnt think so.

So lets see...the budget gets voted down TWICE and no sports get cancelled, more aides get hired, but teachers get laid off.

Makes sense to me. Keep the ranking at 98 but hey, the football team won.

And that folks is why there will NEVER be change in Sunny LA!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information