Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Lackawanna Council Race

Thumbs up

Hi Dennis,
    I can see you're looking at this thread. Hollowweeeenn Boo is a goods time to get out and outreach to voters. Have FUN!
    Best,

Lightbulb Facts!

It just dawned on me that when my one opponent brags that he has been a democratic committeeman for 14 years ---it means that he too is a good ole' boy and a member of the family and friends plan!
    Still waiting for 14 year list of First Ward accomplishments........

Lightbulb Facts!

If he would not have stiffed and came to the debate regardless of what his political boss told him we probably could have discussed this all face to face!

Someone just told me as I was out with my daughter that Jaworski and company plan to do everything to stop Dennis Mulqueen!! Hmmm......well guys, people are watching and talking so one thing......Be very careful!!! Watch those flies on the wall!!!

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    If he would not have stiffed and came to the debate regardless of what his political boss told him we probably could have discussed this all face to face!
    The 4 years in office were enough Andrea. No one needs to hear you in a debate to know what you have to say. You and my pet hamster accomplished the same amount of things for the first ward in the last 4 years and at least my hamster isnt blaming everybody else for getting nothing done. Your coo coo train is about to get derailed. Start focusing on your personal issues for once. Andrea needs Andrea right now. Give her some of your time. Im sure she will appreciate it

Choo Choooooooo

Look out boys, the Mulqueen Train is gainin momentum. People in my neighborhood are almost unanimous in support of his candidacy. Tired of the same old same old. And these are traditional Democratic votes going Republican. Seems they had enough of the old boys.

What happens if he wins and Andrea sneaks in?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Whoooo Hoooo!!! And we didn't promise 1 job OR PAY SOMEONE OFF FOR A VOTE!!

Quote Originally Posted by LAsurvivor View Post
    Look out boys, the Mulqueen Train is gainin momentum. People in my neighborhood are almost unanimous in support of his candidacy. Tired of the same old same old. And these are traditional Democratic votes going Republican. Seems they had enough of the old boys.

Sneaks in...no way she's just opening the door and walkin right on in!
    GO ANDREA AND DENNIS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LAsurvivor View Post

If they both win, I probably won't be able to make it to work the next day. I'll be up all night celebrating.

Remember to get your friends, neighbors and relatives to the polls.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs View Post
    If they both win, I probably won't be able to make it to work the next day. I'll be up all night celebrating.

Remember to get your friends, neighbors and relatives to the polls.
    you call in for me i'll call in for you......

Hopefully people will see past Mr.Warthling's lies and teach the Democrats a lesson this Tuesday!!!

Post Faith and Trust

History will be made tomorrow --it is done and God has the winner already picked. He always works for OUR good. I trust him completely and Time will tell all. Many thanks to my supporters and believers!

May God bless my enemies and their families. I pray for all of you.

I am extremely black and blue on the inside from the years of abuse and nasty people who have tried to block all the good I try to do on behalf of my constituents. Especially the 2 women who get their jollies from being insubordinate and unprofessional--FYI, the Bethlehem Park parents loved the Halloween parade party. God jumped over your lame attempt to cause me harm. I feel so sorry for you poop girls.
    I look upon all of this as a beginning, the knowledge I gained is invaluable! The City of Lackawanna is in a metamorphosis, I know the sun will shine brightly for OUR children! Remember, a butterfly flies out of its' cocoon---he doesn't crawl out!

Do not think I am complaining, I am happy and at peace with all of this.
    I love the people of Lackawanna! GO LA!

Even if by some chance Noman squeeks through, do you really think the Mayor, or any of the other council will go along with his ideas? Think about it. They don't want Noman in office. They figure they can control him easier than Andrea. After all he will PLAY BALL with them. How do you think he will be able to build this house with his credit problems? Help from the "good ole boys" that's how. Notice the house hasn't been built yet and how long has he owned the lot? He bought the lot in March 2009. Taking him a long time to build isn't it? He needs to get the assistance from City Hall. He is part of the "club". He will serve himself, not the community.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs View Post
    Even if by some chance Noman squeeks through, do you really think the Mayor, or any of the other council will go along with his ideas? Think about it. They don't want Noman in office. They figure they can control him easier than Andrea. After all he will PLAY BALL with them. How do you think he will be able to build this house with his credit problems? Help from the "good ole boys" that's how. Notice the house hasn't been built yet and how long has he owned the lot? He bought the lot in March 2009. Taking him a long time to build isn't it? He needs to get the assistance from City Hall. He is part of the "club". He will serve himself, not the community.
    IM waiting you LIAR!! Just confess and say you have no evidence. What a LIAR you are!!!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread Information