Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sarah Palin Help

Quote Originally Posted by justKel
    You don't see the difference between people who go to a "non-denominational" church and those who don't go to a church at all?
    Palin goes to church and is called "Post Denominational"
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

justKel
    Quote Originally Posted by mesue
    Palin goes to church and is called "Post Denominational"
    Then she fellowships outside of her home church with a PD group... Or who knows? Maybe someone just stuck that label on her... There are minor differences, but as I did say, they are very similar.

Quote Originally Posted by justKel
    Then she fellowships outside of her home church with a PD group... Or who knows? Maybe someone just stuck that label on her... There are minor differences, but as I did say, they are very similar.
    I think she was labeled. Americans like to label people. I think that's how we are in the mess we are in.
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Steiny
    Isn't it amazing how they try to "get the dirt" on these people as well as try to make up anything about them. Politics at it's worst right?
    Spot-on, Steiny even though smear politics is considered "par for the course," as if these imbeciles in the media and the candidates can't do better than insults, "mistakes from staff members" (subsequently fired) and innuendo

The "dirt" dug up on candidates by the mud-slingling media is usually thrown at the Democratic/Progressive politicians (as if party truly mattered anymore!) and there's a GRAVEYARD'S worth of dirt on Palin-
    BuuuuuuuT-
    Der Ministry Of Propaganda, or the corporate media will use every bit of their scummy skill to make Sarah Palin appear "experienced," "intelligent," " a woman of God,"--You know the kind of creative crap used to make McCain resemble a decent, competent human being?

And what "unjust criticism" directed at Palin by the mainstream PALES in comparison to Hillary's campaign attacks on Obama
    Oh and the mainstream's "hints" that Obama's Muslim and by extension....MAYBE a terrorist!
    His wife hates America, he (Obama) is not a "true patriot" because he didn't wear a flag pin, or have his hands on his chest during the pledge and Pig Lindbaugh's "Osama Obama Osama Obama..."

So when "poor" white trash Palin receives harsh criticism (for show's sake) by our monopoly of a media, remember how they've (media) torn some very good people "a new one."

Dennis Kucinich, Waxman, Ron Paul getting mocked;The usual smear?

The thread was started so I could learn what a term meant. Its in the religious section because the term is a religous one. Where you guys are getting this "smear" stuff is beyond me.
    Last edited by steven; September 3rd, 2008 at 12:56 AM.
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

"Religious?" OK. Pailn's against abortion so much that rape, incest and nearly all other LEGITIMATE reasons to abort go against her "religious;Moral views."

Kicking me out of church, again?

Sometimes dumbfounded I think your in another world then the rest of us.

I asked a question.

What is a "post-denominational" Christian?
    There was no other reason for asking that question then the obvious. To find out the meaning of that term. What you and Stieny are going on about is a mystery to me and it seems everyone else in the thread.

Wanna break it down for me? So I can join in on the thread I started?
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information