Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gas Prices

Gas Prices

According to today's paper, Gas has just dropped below $3.00 a gallon there. Really?? Hell, it's been below that here for about 2 months. Now hovering between $2.30 and $2.60 depending on town and county. In OK City, it broke below $2.00 a gallon this week. I know there was a thread a while back about gas prices being slow to drop there, but WTH??? MONTHS after the rest of us?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Where are our politicians

I remember when Brian Higgins and Chuck Schumer were going to investigate the high gas prices in our area.
    Had that investigation ever finished?
    Or was it just another political ploy to give the peons some hope.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post
    I remember when Brian Higgins and Chuck Schumer were going to investigate the high gas prices in our area.
    Had that investigation ever finished?
    Or was it just another political ploy to give the peons some hope.
    Yea, that was years ago and we never heard a peep after. Now we have to launch a new "investigation" Its just a way for the idiots to look like they are doing something while kicking the can down the road.

Stations around here can have a 20- 30 cent difference lately, that's never happened before. What is going on? Is it the NOCO boys?
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

I paid 2.92 at Deltasonic today using the Deltasonic payment card.

Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    Yea, that was years ago and we never heard a peep after. Now we have to launch a new "investigation" Its just a way for the idiots to look like they are doing something while kicking the can down the road.
    Looks like it has been just another political snow job that our area Demoracts made and did not keep. Politicians must think we are really dumb.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Drive less and carpool, gas prices won't be as important.

Quote Originally Posted by Genoobie View Post
    Says the teacher with nothing better to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Genoobie View Post
    I agree. Lower gas prices just encourage more irresponsible behavior. Those who can take a buss or walk or ride a bike should man up and do it to help our economy, our environment, and our energy independence.

But instead they salivate over being not able to drive more for less money. They'll keep getting fatter, and getting cancer, and complaining about not being able to ruin our enviroment and exhausting our own natural resources because their fat sorry unhealthy bodies couldn't walk a mile or two to get their beer and potato chips.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    I agree. Lower gas prices just encourage more irresponsible behavior. Those who can take a buss or walk or ride a bike should man up and do it to help our economy, our environment, and our energy independence.

But instead they salivate over being not able to drive more for less money. They'll keep getting fatter, and getting cancer, and complaining about not being able to ruin our enviroment and exhausting our own natural resources because their fat sorry unhealthy bodies couldn't walk a mile or two to get their beer and potato chips.
    Wooosh... It goes right over your tiny little pin head again. Try hauling 40k lbs of groceries on your bike. Try hauling 20 tons of stone in your little red wagon. Try hauling tools and equipment to a job in your little tricycle with the goofy flag on it.

Its not just about just getting from A to B. I know its out of the realm you live in, but it effects those of us who produce something so you can have a fat pension. When are you going to get with it?

Look how this guy gets around.
    http://youtu.be/G6HA3MAn8-w

Same goes for that LAZY knucklehead Buffalo school teacher.
    Last edited by NY The Vampire State; December 7th, 2014 at 06:36 PM.

Thats why many take the bus to the county building to sign up for their EBS cards...

Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    Try hauling 40k lbs of groceries on your bike.
    I know someone who does that about twice a month including towing two children in a trailer. You really need to get more physical exercise.

I know someone who does that about twice a month including towing two children in a trailer. You really need to get more physical exercise.
    Yep, it goes right over your little head. Thats 40,000 nimrod. Keep flailing your arms

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Really now.

Here's an idea. I read that the Cheektowaga Senior Center is looking to get some grant money to buy some more passenger vans to cart the elderly around.

So you would think this is a better solution than purchasing vans?

http://charlestonrickshaw.com/

Looks like you can put two elderly in at a time.

And even if it's only 40 lbs doing it twice a month ain't gona make you healthy..

And driving a car and getting plenty of exercise are not mutually exclusive. My guess, someone who seems to suggest thats the case ain't getting much exercise.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information