Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Haxton Declares War on Lackawanna City Hall Corruption!

Haxton Declares War on Lackawanna City Hall Corruption!

Andrea Haxton candidate for re-election to First Ward Councilperson City of Lackawanna declared to The Front Page News this week, " I want all the good citizens of the City of Lackawanna to know that I declare war against the continued corruption and mismanagement of our cities money!"

More...

Post Facts!

Last night the commissioner of public works was ABSENT from the Lackawanna City Council meeting, AGAIN! Unexcused--he just does not show up even though by law he must--it sends a message loud and clear about what he thinks of us! I guess it was too far from his house on Clark Street in Hamburg to drive in again after he was called to tell the court why he pushed to have the council-boys ban trucks in the City of Lackawanna limits.
    He has missed many many meetings my 4 years on the Council along with no representative from our Department of Finances.
    The Councilboys are condoning the department heads unexcused absences and thereby allowing the breaking of our own city laws.

I want you all to know this about Lackawanna city hall corruption and crookedness! Remember what I told you all about 21 Bauder Street?

I have been trying to get an itemized breakdown of the Lackawanna Festival and the Lackawanna Centennial for months and months but I got stalled again last night. He said they are still selling t-shirts etc. so I can not get the revenues and expenditures yet. Hmmm.....in this day and age all you do is push a computer program key to get the statements. Hmmmm. I do know their one buddy got $2000.00 for a few hours a night gig. Hmmmm.....

And the festival sponsors are all city hall vendors/consultants. Hmmmm.....
    It breaks my heart how they abuse YOUR hard-earned money folks.

Post Petty-Petty-Petty!

Every Thursday since I took office in Jan. 2006 I received a Lackawanna Front Page with an address label that has my name on it.
    Someone took my paper from my mail bin months and months ago and then the secretary rearranged the room. This made me chuckle at the time.

This past Thursday me paper was not there, nor on Friday. I waited till yesterday, Monday Morning hoping it would turn up--it didn't. So I asked the secretary where it was and she said she put it in my mailbox and she is not responsible for watching the office. She curtly told me to make a police report. I tried to reason with her about who would have the access to come in the Lackawanna City Council office and take my mail. She then called the police on me and Edwin.

When I tried to make a police report they said I was not allowed to because I do not pay for my subscription for the paper??? Every Councilman AND the council secretary have a copy of the paper mailed and labeled with each of our names on it directly to them at Lackawanna City Hall.

Someone stole my mail, for the the 2nd time. I know the mail I receive went down to practically nothing since the boys club appointed the democratic committee's secretary to be the council secretary because she is the wife of a DPW guy whose only job is to work 4-12 at the Lackawanna Senior Center, M-F, he makes over $40,000/yr she almost $35,000. They replaced a perfectly competent Secretary Catherine, because she refused to be a flunkie for their political games! So all of the Councilmen fired her, even though her work in the entire City Hall for over a decade was superior! I ALWAYS got ALL my mail and was personally reminded of appointments etc., I was never barked at and told to "READ THE BOARD", the men all get a typed weekly agenda of ALL their weekly appointments, I get nothing. I rarely get phone calls returned and well....I know you are all reading this city hall just hoping you can catch me on something to sue me with, SO.......

All I have to say to the trolls on here is, "Kiss My Grits"!

I know this is somewhat insignificant but the fact is someone stole my mail and the Lackawanna police refused to take my report.
    Please God, bless my enemies and turn the hate they have in their heart for me into peace, most are on so many pills up there---thank goodness they all have the best health insurance money can buy. Even though I can withstand their brutal personal attacks on me because I am a sanctified Christian.l I find their feeble attempts to cause me suffering amusing. I do feel bad that many of their health problems are getting worse.
    Try the Bible instead of pills, even though some conditions warrant them completely, nerves and the mind can do alot of damage.
    You may think you are getting away with your corruption today city hall, but......... I am amazed at what the people know about the personal lives of the Lackawanna City employees---WHOA! My old building and financial problems are like cake compared to some of the real "SMUT" that is coming out about..... You know who YOU are and "THE PEOPLE" know what YOU did!

The same as I can lose weight and you will still be.......!

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    every thursday since i took office in jan. 2006 i received a lackawanna front page with an address label that has my name on it.
    Someone took my paper from my mail bin months and months ago and then the secretary rearranged the room. This made me chuckle at the time.

this past thursday me paper was not there, nor on friday. I waited till yesterday, monday morning hoping it would turn up--it didn't. So i asked the secretary where it was and she said she put it in my mailbox and she is not responsible for watching the office. She curtly told me to make a police report. I tried to reason with her about who would have the access to come in the lackawanna city council office and take my mail. She then called the police on me and edwin.

When i tried to make a police report they said i was not allowed to because i do not pay for my subscription for the paper??? Every councilman and the council secretary have a copy of the paper mailed and labeled with each of our names on it directly to them at lackawanna city hall.

Someone stole my mail, for the the 2nd time. I know the mail i receive went down to practically nothing since the boys club appointed the democratic committee's secretary to be the council secretary because she is the wife of a dpw guy whose only job is to work 4-12 at the lackawanna senior center, m-f, he makes over $40,000/yr she almost $35,000. They replaced a perfectly competent secretary catherine, because she refused to be a flunkie for their political games! so all of the councilmen fired her, even though her work in the entire city hall for over a decade was superior! I always got all my mail and was personally reminded of appointments etc., i was never barked at and told to "read the board", the men all get a typed weekly agenda of all their weekly appointments, i get nothing. I rarely get phone calls returned and well....i know you are all reading this city hall just hoping you can catch me on something to sue me with, so.......

All i have to say to the trolls on here is, "kiss my grits"!

i know this is somewhat insignificant but the fact is someone stole my mail and the lackawanna police refused to take my report.
    Please god, bless my enemies and turn the hate they have in their heart for me into peace, most are on so many pills up there---thank goodness they all have the best health insurance money can buy. Even though i can withstand their brutal personal attacks on me because i am a sanctified christian.l i find their feeble attempts to cause me suffering amusing. I do feel bad that many of their health problems are getting worse.
    try the bible instead of pills, even though some conditions warrant them completely, nerves and the mind can do alot of damage.
    you may think you are getting away with your corruption today city hall, but......... i am amazed at what the people know about the personal lives of the lackawanna city employees---whoa! My old building and financial problems are like cake compared to some of the real "smut" that is coming out about..... You know who you are and "the people" know what you did!

The same as i can lose weight and you will still be.......!

a sanctified christian wouldnt be writing such vicious things about people. You profess to be a christian but spew your evil remarks about everyone. I wonder what jesus really thinks about your evil mouth.

Thumbs up He thinks

He propably thinks, "the mouth needs to be washed."

Quote Originally Posted by zanna vaida View Post
    he propably thinks, "the mouth needs to be washed."
    the mouth needs to stop claiming to be a christian while defaming peoples characters. If she truly wanted to do something good maybe she should have started something positive 4 years ago instead of just negative, negative, negative. All the while blaming other people for her very obvious shortcomings and lack of intelligence.

"while defaming peoples characters" ...Go back and re-read your post Toms, YOU have no room to talk. I know...."the Devil made you do it"!

Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post
    the mouth needs to stop claiming to be a christian while defaming peoples characters. If she truly wanted to do something good maybe she should have started something positive 4 years ago instead of just negative, negative, negative. All the while blaming other people for her very obvious shortcomings and lack of intelligence.
    lol this guy is a tool.......he defames everyone

If the LPD does not take theft of mail seriously you may want to file a complaint with the U.S. Postal Inspectors: https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms/mlntrcvd.aspx
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by zanna vaida View Post
    He propably thinks, "the mouth needs to be washed."
    Maybe your brain needs to be washed. It might help straighten out your thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren View Post
    If the LPD does not take theft of mail seriously you may want to file a complaint with the U.S. Postal Inspectors: https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms/mlntrcvd.aspx
    The LPD do what they are instructed to do. They are puppets too.

Post The Truth Will Prevail!

Dear toms,
    All I have to say to YOU is GET REAL!
    Please show me where I defamed someone's character.......

I am glad you brought up my Christianity, just the other night I went to the Tabernacle to hear a Christian motivational speaker who specifically told us:
    TO NOT SIT BACK AND BE QUIET ANYMORE ABOUT THE WRONGS' IN THE WORLD! IT IS OUR JOB TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST EVILDOERS AND CORRUPTION!

You and your gang of thugs can attempt to get to me but if you did not notice, I think you need a reality check!
    I am able to weather you goons because of my Lord's protection, he shields me from your mayor, ex. when he went on public TV last year and said that, "I was an embarrassment to the the City of Lackawanna" and should be removed from office. Guess what happened?---The only thing people told me was to keep going, girl! Especially the Seniors--they hate corruption!

toms, I feel very sorry for you and your gang---God hates when people love money more than him! Obviously you do not read the Bible, but pick up any newspaper--you can see him hard at work right in there. Bernie Madoff auction of his clothes to rein justice on the people he ripped off? Ha!
    God has Lackawanna in the palm of his hand and he is starting to squeeze--The Basilica was not built by chance during a depression. It is an example of how mighty HE is, it was built on pennies from people who had nothing to give. That means more to GOD than any fancy SUV, diamond ring, or trip to Florida ever will.
    Come on over to our side while you still have time toms, I forgive you and if you repent, so does HE!

Post Truth

toms, Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you----
    Have a nice day!

p.s. City Hall, I know you are all scrambling around with fancy lawyers looking to sue me, I watch you guys hiding behind them on the taxpayers dime, smirking and thinking that you are all that.

May you all have an extra nice day!

Post Truth

zanna,
    An FYI for you---
    I am real close to reporting you to the Better Business Bureau for harassment. I have asked you before and this is now the third or fourth time ---Please I do not even talk to you. I realize a blog is open game for all bloggers but you specifically make nasty comments to me all the time and now I see your pattern of harassing me personally.
    This is not meant to be nasty to you , I wish you well in your life. I have just had enough of your harassing me, I only speak the truth when I post.

I tried to get the Lackawanna City web improved like you asked me to and now it is up to YOU and YOUR COUNCIL-MAN to work it out!
    p.s. Maybe try getting a job at Lackawanna City Hall, I think you will ......

Thumbs up Faith, Hope, and Love

• ... Love your neighboors...

Don't give up on your FAITH, HOPE , and LOVE.

Best to All,

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information