Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: So has Alan jumped the shark?-WBEN: Fascism Advocacy

People can read what you say and decide for themselves what to think, no need for you to attempt to do it for them. You Annis is way off. Please do keep posting, the more you say, the more it is evident that you are the drone you speak of only in the opposite direction.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    People can read what you say and decide for themselves what to think, no need for you to attempt to do it for them. You Annis is way off. Please do keep posting, the more you say, the more it is evident that you are the drone you speak of only in the opposite direction.
    Interesting

That should be "your analysis is way off" auto spell check does funny things!
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

I thought it was "your anus is way off". Was trying to figure out how you would know. No visual!!!!

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    I thought it was "your anus is way off". Was trying to figure out how you would know. No visual!!!!
    Hey, when have you EVER heard me talk like that here.... hahaha please.... cut me some slack.... lol

Hey, when have you EVER heard me talk like that here.... hahaha please.... cut me some slack.... lol
    Never saw you write anything like that before. I guess, there is no time like the present.

Georgia L Schlager

Well, I have been called such, and no problem, I've been called worse, lol

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Never saw you write anything like that before. I guess, there is no time like the present.
    stop it already lady! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    With this train of drones, one would have to ask... Who's the bigger fool? The fool, or the fools who follow the fool?
    I asked that same question after Obama got reelected......

After listening to his mindless drones defend the indefensible I have to go with, "the fools who follow the fool."
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Well with the evidence in front of us here in this thread, Steven, I have to agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by steven View Post
    I asked that same question after Obama got reelected......

After listening to his mindless drones defend the indefensible I have to go with, "the fools who follow the fool."
    I also take solace in folks using my lines and that my words ring true, and also knowing that President Obama is the best president in my lifetime. No problem, however, I like the idea that Obama's policies are helping you, too.

I also take solace in folks using my lines and that my words ring true, and also knowing that President Obama is the best president in my lifetime. No problem, however, I like the idea that Obama's policies are helping you, too.
    Wow we have a 6 year old posting among us.....

People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Quote Originally Posted by steven View Post
    We are people, too. People who know that while you fret in typical knee-jerk fashion, that when all is said and done, you will be much better off with Obama rather than Bush or Romney, and that perhaps someday you would grow the courage to admit you were wrong. You may be slow, but ALL the recent data indicate that the success of ObamaCare is apparent. Enjoy!

We are people, too. People who know that while you fret in typical knee-jerk fashion, that when all is said and done, you will be much better off with Obama rather than Bush or Romney, and that perhaps someday you would grow the courage to admit you were wrong. You may be slow, but ALL the recent data indicate that the success of ObamaCare is apparent. Enjoy!
    You just cannot except the fact that those of us here who disagree wholehearted with you DID NOT SUPPORT President Bush either.

What part of that statement do you not understand? Are you that thickheaded and full of left talking points that you do not get it. Two wrongs NEVER make a right! I did not vote for Bush nor did I vote for Romney, both RINOs of an ilk I detest.

My opposition to this rank amateur vacationer in chief has NOTHING to do with any "support" of Bush/Ford/Nixon/Romney or any other RINO!

We are not better off under any of them and hardly not under this ruin of a "so called "leader." Are you that foolish, look at the debt he has amassed? Blind to that for sure you are. Look at the moral decay of society under his reign. America is a moral mess under this man's watch and all he can do is strut the proud arrogant walk to his next vacation.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information