Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: More issues at the Galleria..

Quote Originally Posted by steven View Post
    you're a stupid pussy for being in that wrong a place after God or whatever deity you pray to has tried to send you a message about your life choices.

New to this thread...

Quick question for you Steven. Just what do you mean by being in the wrong place?

Looking for clarity here as initial assessment of your comment means two things to me. It could mean a white person being in a black neighborhood. It could also mean a rich person being in a poor neighborhood. It could also mean something else and I just want to understand where you're coming from.

The reason I am asking is if you think it's the white person being at fault for being in a in a black neighborhood, do you support the notion that black people shouldn't be in white neighborhoods? Or is it possible that you support the idea that poor people shouldn't be in affluent neighborhoods?

Maybe your dad never taught you how to fight, Maybe being Michael Jackson sensitive worked for you at one time in your life ( The girls loved that in the 80's, do u frequently cry a lot?) , Maybe your mom hugged you to much as a child.... I don't know, but I don't blame you for what you are.......
    As for this comment, in learning how to fight. Are you familiar with the site WorldStarHipHop.com? It's really a wonderful site to get a view into some of the cultural diversity in the US. The reason I am asking if you're aware of this site first is to correctly determine if you're a f*cking moron or not in thinking 'learning to fight' has any real value in dealing with some of the youth today. If you're not, I'd be happy to show you countless examples of animals that don't 'fight' with people...but rather attack people in several situations where even a trained fighter would have difficulties. That is unless there is site like HowToTakeASuckerPunchFromAGhettoPussy.org (org because it's a public benefit site) that I am unaware of.

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    ^ Are those opinions just more of your shortcomings breaking through? It's odd that you admit you're a racist and that you admit that it's wrong, yet you keep spewing it here like verbal diarrhea. Calling it a "shortcoming" isn't an excuse to just keep doing it. This isn't alcoholism. You can stop posting it whenever you want to. But you don't.
    What's odd about it? Knowing something is wrong that you're guilty of, admitting you're guilty of it but feeling like you're helpless to stop it? I'm not going to be like some people and ignore the truth, which you like to confuse for racist remarks. It's not racist if it's true and the things I've pointed out are indeed true

Sometimes I can't stand you, but sometimes Lefty, you're my hero on here

The root problem is the collapse of the nuclear family, and yes black fathers lead the statistics in not being in the household.
    Add to that the financial incentives to have children, with too many born to incapable parents. Regardless of race keep bringing children into the world with sh##ty parents and you will have problems in any society.

Solve those metrics and you've solved the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    New to this thread...

As for this comment, in learning how to fight. Are you familiar with the site WorldStarHipHop.com? It's really a wonderful site to get a view into some of the cultural diversity in the US. The reason I am asking if you're aware of this site first is to correctly determine if you're a f*cking moron or not in thinking 'learning to fight' has any real value in dealing with some of the youth today. If you're not, I'd be happy to show you countless examples of animals that don't 'fight' with people...but rather attack people in several situations where even a trained fighter would have difficulties. That is unless there is site like HowToTakeASuckerPunchFromAGhettoPussy.org (org because it's a public benefit site) that I am unaware of.
    what's the solution here?

Rock thrown, dog hit. Steven's yelp over his prolific posting was expected.
    Pipe down, leg.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You don't no why ? You don't even have an opinion? ? ? ? ? ? On your message board???????

It never struck you as odd that, kids playing on an escalator, is the number one thread on your board when so much real crime and depravity is going on around us? On your own message board????? That is pretty sad my friend.

Drfunky was banned for race baiting you say? Makes me wonder, You don't consider the original title of this thread race baiting?

You like to question others, my suggestion to you is that you spend some time questioning yourself. Better yet, get some normal people to look at the board and ask them what they think of what your top discussions are. I did, and man did it open my eyes. It had never occurred to me before that posting here could be damaging to my reputation in the community.

After that I would ban the multi's, its not hard, I dont have IP access but I can tell you have at least one multiple personality disorder that uses his alter ego to agree with himself. Its easy to figure out, his alter ego only posts to support whatever he says.

My rant is done now, and just so u know it was only given because it really bothers me how far things have fallen on speakup, not because of any malice I feel towards you.

Please, dont let me disrupt the flow of this compelling conversation. I see the next thread coming up starts with another reference to race. That seems to be the standard around here now. and the same 4 guys will probably make it pages long.

If I where you though, I would ask myself how does that look on me when its my message board.
    Thought about it.

No, I really don't have an opinion why some things are more popular compared to other items on speakup.

Haven't you realize yet that you really can't do anything about the real crime and depravity going on around us? Especially when you have real crime and depravity going on in your local/state/national government? Yes I realize that not all groups ran in the name of "government" are corrupt but there is enough going on that it makes it difficult to fix items we see wrong in our community. I would rather discuss how to clean up that mess instead of reading about people hanging from an escalator. If you think about it there is a lesson to learned even on that stupid topic. Parenting and how kids seem to have no respect for other people's property.

We also learn that there are a lot of racist people out there. Black, White and what ever race you want to mention. You are never going to change that. You can make laws but those laws are not going to change human nature.

No I don't see the title as race baiting. What I see is an old guy set in his ways. Old = anyone older than me. I'm 50. You do know there are 1000's of people who are just like cheekman in Erie County. You are not going to change that.

You like to question others, my suggestion to you is that you spend some time questioning yourself. Better yet, get some normal people to look at the board and ask them what they think of what your top discussions are. I did, and man did it open my eyes. It had never occurred to me before that posting here could be damaging to my reputation in the community.
    What ever.

After that I would ban the multi's, its not hard, I dont have IP access but I can tell you have at least one multiple personality disorder that uses his alter ego to agree with himself. Its easy to figure out, his alter ego only posts to support whatever he says.
    Who? I know in the last couple of weeks I asked a few people to pick one or the other screen name. Who did I miss?

If I where you though, I would ask myself how does that look on me when its my message board.
    It doesn't reflect on me. It reflects on the guy that started a thread.

"Speakupwny" isn't anything. It's just a script.

I would rather focus on removing people from office that have done more harm than good to the community we live in.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    No I don't see the title as race baiting. What I see is an old guy set in his ways. Old = anyone older than me. I'm 50. You do know there are 1000's of people who are just like cheekman in Erie County. .

You got me...... A rare occurrence but I am speechless.

Your saying its OK on your message board Its OK to be a racist and call black teens monkeys as long as your an old white guy from cheecktowaga. ???????

and drfunky? I guess its not OK if your a young black guy to be a racist on your message board?

whew

It doesn't reflect on me. It reflects on the guy that started a thread.

Of course it reflects on you. Its your message board with your name on and what you allow on it is a direct reflection on you. If think you can absolve yourself of the responsibility of what happens on the property that you own then you must be the most naive business owner in America

When did you turn in to the bar owner who says "it wasn't my fault its just my building, I didnt do anything"

Yeesh

Whatever rez, I might check in again in a couple of weeks. You can "whatever" me all you want. Its your reputation I am trying to help you with. No skin off my back either way.

Cheers
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Oh before I go I almost forgot to add:

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    military types, particularly the army infantry, as bottom-rung knuckle-dragging morons.
    A pussy like you isn't fit to lick the boots of the real men serving in our armed forces. You should wake up thanking whatever God you pray to that they are making sure pencil neck wimps like you can roam free.

Have a nice day, and the next time another man try's to take whats yours....

People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Res i would say lot more than a thousand... more like half of erie county but they hide it..
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

You got me...... A rare occurrence but I am speechless.

Your saying its OK on your message board Its OK to be a racist and call black teens monkeys as long as your an old white guy from cheecktowaga. ???????

and drfunky? I guess its not OK if your a young black guy to be a racist on your message board?

whew

Of course it reflects on you. Its your message board with your name on and what you allow on it is a direct reflection on you. If think you can absolve yourself of the responsibility of what happens on the property that you own then you must be the most naive business owner in America

When did you turn in to the bar owner who says "it wasn't my fault its just my building, I didnt do anything"

Yeesh

Whatever rez, I might check in again in a couple of weeks. You can "whatever" me all you want. Its your reputation I am trying to help you with. No skin off my back either way.

Cheers
    The message board is for free exchange of ideas regardless, I could say I support the Indiana religious freedom law, ( I don't) but it's essentially allows for the descrimination based on sexual orientation and we could discuss it here. Yet people are entitled to their opinions.

Point Blank, Bring the Truth certainly were not race neutral and were allowed to post what I thought was inflammatory BS Even guys who's name escapes me that kept going on about White Privilege,, Now if you want to talk blatant racism you can remember Sock Puppet. IMO this board is tame compared to others I know. In my opinion, one opinion or one thread does not board make.

Ps. I respect your opinions regardless.
    Last edited by Save Us; April 3rd, 2015 at 09:34 AM.

Oh before I go I almost forgot to add:

A pussy like you isn't fit to lick the boots of the real men serving in our armed forces. You should wake up thanking whatever God you pray to that they are making sure pencil neck wimps like you can roam free.

Have a nice day, and the next time another man try's to take whats yours....
    I'll tell you what, scumbag: While I'm not stupid like you and willing to risk my life to save a few dollars in my wallet, I guarantee I'd kick the living **** outa you in a street fight. Of course your scrawny ass would probably bring a gun, because you're the real pussy in this conversation--and you know it, which is why you keep projecting on me. I know you think you're big and bad---or at least want everybody here to think so---but I'd make you my bitch so fast it would make your pointed head spin.

And I don't pray to any god, since it's all bull****, reserved for weak-minded lamebrains like you.

Get off our dime, military moocher. Gotta wonder about men who love being around other men all the time. Hmm... maybe I should start calling you closeted-steve. It all makes sense now, actually.
    Last edited by Jason; April 3rd, 2015 at 01:55 PM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Jason you owe Steven an apology.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I'll tell you what, scumbag: While I'm not stupid like you and willing to risk my life to save a few dollars in my wallet, I guarantee I'd kick the living **** outa you in a street fight. Of course your scrawny ass would probably bring a gun, because you're the real pussy in this conversation--and you know it, which is why you keep projecting on me. I know you think you're big and bad---or at least want everybody here to think so---but I'd make you my bitch so fast it would make your pointed head spin.

And I don't pray to any god, since it's all bull****, reserved for weak-minded lamebrains like you.

Get off our dime, military moocher. Gotta wonder about men who love being around other men all the time. Hmm... maybe I should start calling you closeted-steve. It all makes sense now, actually.
    Its 2015 and this still happens on the interwebs?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I was a little surprised about it myself

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread Information