Thread: Farina Leaving - Kerns to have a Cow

Farina Leaving - Kerns to have a Cow

Tony farinia will be leaving the city of buffalo for Niagara Falls, that won't be Kearns' biggest gripe, he'll have a cow because he'll be working for his long time nemisis Frank Parloto.....

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo News
    Tony Farina, a top aide to city Comptroller Andrew SanFilippo, is leaving Buffalo to oversee one of Niagara Falls' most prominent and controversial landmarks.
    The former newspaper and television reporter announced his appointment today as president of One Niagara LLC, the company that owns the former Occidental Chemical building downtown.
    "I expect to be the face of that building," Farina said this afternoon. "I want to make that location a one-stop shopping location for tourists coming to the Falls."
    The nine-story, mostly glass building is one of the Falls' most visible structures and the subject of an ongoing dispute between the city and co-owner Frank Parlato.

http://www.buffalonews.com/258/story/915417.html
    Last edited by steven; January 7th, 2010 at 05:27 PM.

OK, I can't help myself when Farina says he'll "be the face of that company"...I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Rememeber When Jimmy Griffin was picking on him for his facial twitch?
    Fully stimulated...

Shat! I mispelled Kerns, I spelled Kearns

Unregistered

SUWNY: another big joke?

Posts such as this guarantee that SUWNY will remain irrelevant.

A former 'investigative reporter' & longtime top staffer of the city's "fiscal watch dog" (SanFilippo) who long flouted city residency requirements & lived in a house owned by former Comptroller Anthony Nanula in Niagara County . . . . is leaving city hall (with a pension) to work for a notorious housing criminal who sped the demise of the Fillmore District (& the West Side) when he pioneered destructive "flipping" in Bflo decades ago.

Serving as the Comptroller's in-house taxpayer-funded campaign manager, & having little to do for SanFilippo between elections, Farina also was a longtime "sportswriter" for controversial Illuzziletter (who also had Parlato as a senior writer) . . . while Farina also served as campaign manager for Rick Snowden & that retired boxer (whose name I forget).

Ironically, while serving as 'campaign manager' for high profile figures in Erie County, Farina could not vote in Bflo where he was required by city law to live.

But (almost) everything on SU is a big joke!?

And, what does Mickey Kearns have to do with this?

Love It!

I knew it, just let out a little bait......then .......

Quote Originally Posted by kernwatch View Post
    Posts such as this guarantee that SUWNY will remain irrelevant.

A former 'investigative reporter' & longtime top staffer of the city's "fiscal watch dog" (SanFilippo) who long flouted city residency requirements & lived in a house owned by former Comptroller Anthony Nanula in Niagara County . . . . is leaving city hall (with a pension) to work for a notorious housing criminal who sped the demise of the Fillmore District (& the West Side) when he pioneered destructive "flipping" in Bflo decades ago.

Serving as the Comptroller's in-house taxpayer-funded campaign manager, & having little to do for SanFilippo between elections, Farina also was a longtime "sportswriter" for controversial Illuzziletter (who also had Parlato as a senior writer) . . . while Farina also served as campaign manager for Rick Snowden & that retired boxer (whose name I forget).

Ironically, while serving as 'campaign manager' for high profile figures in Erie County, Farina could not vote in Bflo where he was required by city law to live.

But (almost) everything on SU is a big joke!?

And, what does Mickey Kearns have to do with this?
    Aw, come on Dick, you are just mad I beat you to the post. Yeah we know Parlato is a scumbag but tell us something we didn't know.

It's ironic that you are not happy of Farina's departure. It's as if you are mad that he'll be leaving so you won't be able to condemn him in public life anymore. Rejoice Dick, isn't it a good day for Buffalo?

Job opening in Buffalo...Kern need not apply

Quote Originally Posted by CSense View Post
    I knew it, just let out a little bait......then .......

Aw, come on Dick, you are just mad I beat you to the post. Yeah we know Parlato is a scumbag but tell us something we didn't know.

It's ironic that you are not happy of Farina's departure. It's as if you are mad that he'll be leaving so you won't be able to condemn him in public life anymore. Rejoice Dick, isn't it a good day for Buffalo?
    NOW..WHO'S gonna speak for SanFilipo??

I think a sock puppet could replace Tony Farina.
    Fully stimulated...

Quote Originally Posted by knowsitall View Post
    I think a sock puppet could replace Tony Farina.
    If that's the case, I'll be submitting my resume......

Thread Information