Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WS Board of Education

Quote Originally Posted by OldTymeRevival
    You're still a jerk, Manny.
    No, I am not a jerk OTR. Your AJ is a jerk though.
    Must have gotten tired, and gone to bed.
    Good night OTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel
    I got there after 8PM. I just heard he decided not to quit, again. As far as AJ, I have several problems with him, the most obvious is he is unstable.
    how can you say someone is unstable, is that because you live with an unstable person? Sounds like you must have a personal involvement with this young man. Do tell, what is it.

Did he actually quit and then not quit? Do you have proof of that.

As Old Tyme stated, what is your interest in him?

And when did I say I was not talking to you, I don't beleive half the crap you throw out there, but none the less interesting read. Whoever your getting your story from, it sounds like its half the truth.

Sounds to me like the TB did not take his resignation, due to the fact....just WHO is going to do the work? Sounds to me like they are just trying to figure out what to do next.

One interesting thing was, one of the female employees does not even work in town....what's up with that? Every other town employee works IN town.

Quote Originally Posted by be true to yourself
    how can you say someone is unstable, is that because you live with an unstable person? Sounds like you must have a personal involvement with this young man. Do tell, what is it.
    I am not sure if I have met Andrew or not. I certainly know who he is. I think he is a manipulator. He manipulated the removal of the two other park employees, and now he is trying to manipulate the removal of Americorp. He manipulates by telling untruths about his fellow workers to 'higherups' and gets them to do his dirty work. His present campaign is Americorp. He and his mom are campaigning his mistreatment, highlighted by meltdowns and quitting ploys.

Did he actually quit and then not quit? Do you have proof of that.
    I have a scanned letter of his saying his resignation date is effective April 7. I do not think this is his only resignation 'date'. How many there are, I am not sure.

As Old Tyme stated, what is your interest in him?
    I am for the underdog, and I do not see him as the underdog.

[/QUOTE]And when did I say I was not talking to you, I don't beleive half the crap you throw out there, but none the less interesting read. Whoever your getting your story from, it sounds like its half the truth.[/QUOTE]
    Two others have said they will no longer talk to me. I thought you were one. My mistake.

Sounds to me like the TB did not take his resignation, due to the fact....just WHO is going to do the work? Sounds to me like they are just trying to figure out what to do next.
    I think your speculation is wrong. He has had another change of manipulation, I mean heart.

One interesting thing was, one of the female employees does not even work in town....what's up with that? Every other town employee works IN town.
    There are no female employees. No employees other than Andrew which is the way he likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by be true to yourself
    And when did I say I was not talking to you, I don't beleive half the crap you throw out there, but none the less interesting read. Whoever your getting your story from, it sounds like its half the truth.
    I found the quote from where I got it that you were not talking to me. It seems the thing about half truths applies to YOU. oh BE TRUE ONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Be True
    Quote Originally Posted by snowwhite
    Oh Manny, you're just too smart for the rest of us. There's nothing we can tell you that you don't already know, so I guess I'll stop answering you also. It's like talking to a brick wall! So long, Manny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Be True
    I second that motion, Manny does not answer anything anyway. Just puts a spin on things...
    I have caught you in a lie. Of course you can just put a spin on things and say you didn't really mean it, or I quit, just kidding.....

I found the quote from where I got it that you were not talking to me. It seems the thing about half truths applies to YOU. oh BE TRUE ONE.

I have caught you in a lie. Of course you can just put a spin on things and say you didn't really mean it, or I quit, just kidding.....
    Please tell me just exactly what I said that made you think I lied? That is one thing sir that I do not do.

Seems to me that you start things, when the questions come your way, you do not answer them....

Quote Originally Posted by snowwhite
    Could someone tell the President of the School Board, Mr. Lazzara that he is not teaching the children of WS good manners when he sits at the Board meetings constantly playing with his cell phone and even text messaging while people are talking. That's bad enough, but now he has started a new habit and that is chewing gum. What a fine example he is setting. I have noticed too, at the town board meetings where the sign outside the court room door says NO CELL PHONES ALLOWED INSIDE! and he is busy texting all his friends. I guess the rules are made for everyone else, but him. Nice going! Residents and parents should be so proud to have him represent us.
    I sat in the 5th row at the meeting this past week... He was texting during the budget presentation....I could see him from my seat, as he sat in the audience.
    Then he passed gum to the Superintendent !! Shame, shame, what an example he is setting to our students. Hope he will not be President next year..

Ghost, you started off saying you were posting for someone in a sensitive position out of concern for the Burchfield. You seem to have fallen easily into the groove of the ML trash talk. Text messaging....Hummm. Sounds like you people go to all the meetings. Ghosts in the crowd. I do not use a cell phone, but to use it for text messaging seems hardly a sin.
    When it is during a public meeting in which he is supposed to be running (President)...yes its a shame.

Please tell me what message he is sending the students, especially those in the audience.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information