Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wheatfield woman gets six months for raping teen boy

Wheatfield woman gets six months for raping teen boy

LOCKPORT -- A Wheatfield woman who had a sexual relationship with an adolescent boy for as long as four years received probation and a short jail term this afternoon from Niagara County Judge Matthew J. Murphy III.

Kristine R. Kornacki-Miller, 39, of Katherine Drive, pleaded guilty in October to third-degree rape, better known as statutory rape. Murphy ordered that she begin a 10-year probation term after serving six months in the County Jail.

The boy's mother said in court that her son has been mentally and emotionally damaged by the experience with Kornacki-Miller, which the prosecution said started in 2004. Defense attorney R. Thomas Burgasser asserted that it started in 2006.

"Every place, every time she found opportunity, she raped our son," the mother said. "At 13 years old, he was being groomed for her fetishes and her disgusting urges."

http://www.buffalonews.com/258/story/929212.html?imw=Y
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Bit of a double standard, isn't it?

Can you imagine a man repeatedly raping a 13-year-old girl and only getting 6 months?
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. No one is entitled to their own facts.

this is the biggest line of bull**** every... seriously... I mean COME ON!!!!
    Name one 13 year old male that doesnt want to hump... gay or straight... Get serious here...

Mom sounds like a nun...disgusting urges? REALLY? Maybe if mom got humped once in awhile she wouldnt be such an uptight bitch.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

If it were a 39 year old man having sex with a 13 year old girl, would you still feel the same way?

Quote Originally Posted by Mindcrime View Post
    Bit of a double standard, isn't it?

Can you imagine a man repeatedly raping a 13-year-old girl and only getting 6 months?
    sorry, I didn't see this post.

Quote Originally Posted by fmd View Post
    this is the biggest line of bull**** every... Seriously... I mean come on!!!!
    Name one 13 year old male that doesnt want to hump... Gay or straight... Get serious here...

Mom sounds like a nun...disgusting urges? Really? Maybe if mom got humped once in awhile she wouldnt be such an uptight bitch.

+1

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    this is the biggest line of bull**** every... seriously... I mean COME ON!!!!
    Name one 13 year old male that doesnt want to hump... gay or straight... Get serious here...

Mom sounds like a nun...disgusting urges? REALLY? Maybe if mom got humped once in awhile she wouldnt be such an uptight bitch.
    13 year olds have not reached the age that our society has deemed them capable of making such a decision.

That was rape.

If you had a 13 year old daughter, and found her having sex with a 39 year old man, would you be just as blaise about it?

i am probably going to be sorry i posted this - but isnt it harder to "rape" a 15 year unwilling boy than a 15 year old unwilling female?

its NOT right - either way ...

however I think boys think differently of sex than females do though, most boys dont think emotionally imho when it comes to sex during the teen age years.
    Colleen
    Realtor

Visit My Website

I grew up in the wrong trailer park. Where were all of these women when I was 13? Dammit! Opportunity lost...
    Most of all I like bulldozers and dirt

Ya well In Ga, at age 14 you can drive a car.

This is a really 'touchy' subject, but I think the ruling is BS.

Its very difficult for a woman to 'rape' a male on multiple occasions. I mean seriously... The 13 year old obviously wanted it he went back for more.

And if mom trully believes this woman has done 'emotional damage' to her 13 year old son, due to the son and 39yr old humping, maybe mom should turn on cable tv. The real 'emotional Damage' is delivered to every house hold acrossed the country via cable tv...

And society doesnt feel a 13yr old can make that decision? really!?!

Well then tell us great one, why is it, that clothing for TEENAGERS gets MORE revealing EVERYYEAR?! Explain that one!

Fashion? fashion is all about sex!

we are bombarded by 'sex' in one shape or form every day in our daily lives... and yall get all tight wadded when Little Johnny bangs his hot neighbor.

Originally posted by FMD:
    Its very difficult for a woman to 'rape' a male on multiple occasions. I mean seriously... The 13 year old obviously wanted it he went back for more.
    Isn't statutory rape usually when the minor is consensual to the sexual act?

Georgia L Schlager

Ya well In Ga, at age 14 you can drive a car.

This is a really 'touchy' subject, but I think the ruling is BS.

And if mom trully believes this woman has done 'emotional damage' to her 13 year old son, due to the son and 39yr old humping, maybe mom should turn on cable tv. The real 'emotional Damage' is delivered to every house hold acrossed the country via cable tv...

And society doesnt feel a 13yr old can make that decision? really!?!

Well then tell us great one, why is it, that clothing for TEENAGERS gets MORE revealing EVERYYEAR?! Explain that one!

Fashion? fashion is all about sex!

we are bombarded by 'sex' in one shape or form every day in our daily lives... and yall get all tight wadded when Little Johnny bangs his hot neighbor.
    Your stance that fashion = sex is the same reason why a woman in Iran can be sentenced to jail for wearing clothing that makes men aroused.

Yes. Society, as a whole, has deemed the age of consent to be 18 (Varies state to state, but NYS is 18). Until then, they are not able to decide for themselves if they should be having sex with a person who is of majority age.

It's rape. Statutory, but rape none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by NBuffaloResident View Post
    It's rape. Statutory, but rape none the less.
    Statutory is not none the less. Its just another BS rule no different than helmet laws, seatbelt laws, cell phone laws, and others designed by corrupt and incompetent authoritarians to extort and control the population.

If you dont want your pubescent having sex, then teach them not to. If theyre going to have sex anyway then teach them how to not allow there heads to get Fpht up when they do before puberty.

Its not the governments job to babysit dumb parents or bail them out when they havent raised their kids right.

Also the legal age in NYS is 17 for sex. Not 18.

Its funny, you can drive a 15,999 lb vehicle of death and kill tens, if not hundreds of people at 16, yet cant have sex with your gf.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvan View Post
    Statutory is not none the less. Its just another BS rule no different than helmet laws, seatbelt laws, cell phone laws, and others designed by corrupt and incompetent authoritarians to extort and control the population.

If you dont want your pubescent having sex, then teach them not to. If theyre going to have sex anyway then teach them how to not allow there heads to get Fpht up when they do before puberty.

Its not the governments job to babysit dumb parents or bail them out when they havent raised their kids right.
    Then work to have the laws changed. Until that is done, it is rape for a person of majority age to have sex with a person of a minority age.

Also the legal age in NYS is 17 for sex. Not 18.

Its funny, you can drive a 15,999 lb vehicle of death and kill tens, if not hundreds of people at 16, yet cant have sex with your gf.
    Again, then work to have the law repealed, if you so desire. If you think it is ok for a 39 year old man to have sex with a 13 year old girl, or a 39 year old woman to have sex with a 13 year old boy, hey, take your case and try to get the law changed.

I hear NAMBLA is looking for volunteers to get that very law revoked across the nation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information