Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: City Council

All I know is I have a lot of respect for someone who can state their opinion in this city and take on the people running the show. Rather than someone sitting back and not saying anything or afraid to say anything about what is happening and caving in under pressure.
    Last edited by mnb811; January 3rd, 2010 at 10:20 PM.

Thumbs up small town living

The daily shows don't go forever. Somebody has to create them and recruit actors to play a role.

The important thing about small town shows is unprofessionalism. The small town actors are changing on daily basis. You never know who's going to be a new star tomorrow. This is a good thing about small town living.

Quote Originally Posted by la_rez View Post
    if you didnt look like hillbilly jim i would think about it!!!
    It's time for a hillbilly moment........At least I have the "brawn" to go with my set of "balls". Glad you noticed!!

Thumbs up tonight

January 4, 2010: City Council meeting tonight under new leadership

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    It's time for a hillbilly moment........At least I have the "brawn" to go with my set of "balls". Glad you noticed!!
    LMAO!!!!!!!!! you are tooooo funny!!!!

No one ever said I was nice. I was nice once.....when I allowed Noman's campaign manager, Ali into my home. I bet he didn't find my "ass ignorant" when I respected him enough to permit him to conduct his prayer ritual in my Catholic home. I'd say I was nice then!
    Ali did his job as good as a hired political gun can possibly do. He would go anywhere and do anything to make sure the person hiring him gets elected. So sorry to hear he duped you then kicked you to the curb. I gotta give it to him. He is batting 1000 so far and the guy doesnt look to be striking out anytime soon. Anybody with political aspirations should definitely look him up because he gets the job done.

Post Facts!

Quote Originally Posted by zanna vaida View Post
    January 4, 2010: City Council meeting tonight under new leadership
    One new person who has been a democratic committeeman for 14 or 15 years now----please explain what the "new leadership" is all about?

I am not trying to start anything, I just would like to hear your opinion of what you think "new leadership" is or will be. Thanks, Andrea

Thumbs up

Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by la_rez View Post
    Ali did his job as good as a hired political gun can possibly do. He would go anywhere and do anything to make sure the person hiring him gets elected. So sorry to hear he duped you then kicked you to the curb. I gotta give it to him. He is batting 1000 so far and the guy doesnt look to be striking out anytime soon. Anybody with political aspirations should definitely look him up because he gets the job done.
    Where did anyone say Ali duped us?....you said that. Not near the curb at all....actually far from the curb....are you sure you know exactly "who is working for who"? "Hired political gun?" Hired....ahhh, you must be referring to his job with the DMV.....he is safe no matter WHO he chooses to stand for. Ali is a great guy and he did help Abdul tremendously!! I find him to be a gentleman.....something you lack.

Where did anyone say Ali duped us?....you said that. Not near the curb at all....actually far from the curb....are you sure you know exactly "who is working for who"? "Hired political gun?" Hired....ahhh, you must be referring to his job with the DMV.....he is safe no matter WHO he chooses to stand for. Ali is a great guy and he did help Abdul tremendously!! I find him to be a gentleman.....something you lack.
    you dont know him as good as i do...... my dad would have won if it wast for the lies him and andrea spread about him!!

So Jacob, you actually think you're Dad would have won? Now you blame Ali and Andrea for his defeat???

So Jacob, you actually think you're Dad would have won? Now you blame Ali and Andrea for his defeat???
    absolutely!!! he is the most qualified for the position. his resume speaks for itself!!!!

Why don't you tell all of us about the playground at the Charter School then? I heard your dad had alot to do with that. Fill us in, please. Your version.

Why don't you tell all of us about the playground at the Charter School then? I heard your dad had alot to do with that. Fill us in, please. Your version.
    im not getting into that ok... so stop tryin to start shi.....

Really? Who is the one who came on here and started crap first? You did Jacob. Maybe that resume isn't so squeeky clean. Anyone can put high honors on paper!! I already know the story on the playground. Want me to spill??

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information