Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: City Council

No argument, but an invitation shouldn't be necessary - should be public. So we can go half/half on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by LAsurvivor View Post
    No argument, but an invitation shouldn't be necessary - should be public. So we can go half/half on this one.
    i agree

Quote Originally Posted by DennisMulqueen View Post
    If you want to show someone that you are better than they are. Then the answer is yes you should have.Really though I understand the circumstances and Mr.Noman would be probably hammered by his fellow council members for doing it.Sorry but I call it like I see it.Please do not take offense by this post.
    come on now dennis, your true colors are starting to show right through that fake neutral shield your wearing. not one time did you say to andrea that she was wrong about anything she has ever said in this forum. but you are so quick to agree with any post cath puts up. are you a man who is neutral and speaks the truth or a man who only agrees with his buddies whether right or wrong. make your mind up.

I have told Andrea personally about some things she did that I thought was wrong.I did call her out on certain things on here also. I have said time and time again that "both sides" have made mistakes.I have also told Cathy that personally about certian things. If Andrea did not congratulate Mr.Noman then she was wrong.I tried to congratulate Mr.Kulcyck on election night but couldn't get through so I tried to call him the next day at city hall but couldn't get through again. I then left a message and then told him personally when I saw him.If she did not do this or make an effort to do so then she was wrong.By the way Cathy gets hammered on here pretty good if she is right I will agree but if she is wrong then she is on her own.If you noticed I have not attacked anyone on here personally just on facts and/or agenda.
    Last edited by DennisMulqueen; January 3rd, 2010 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisMulqueen View Post
    I have told Andrea personally about some things she did that I thought was wrong.I did call her out on certain things on here also. I have said time and time again that "both sides" have made mistakes.I have also told Cathy that personally about certian things. If Andrea did not congratulate Mr.Noman then she was wrong.I tried to congratulate Mr.Kulcyck on election night but couldn't get through so I tried to call him the next day at city hall but couldn't get through again. I then left a message and then told him personally when I saw him.If she did not do this or make an effort to do so then she was wrong.By the way Cathy gets hammered on here pretty good if she is right I will agree but if she is wrong then she is on her own.If you noticed I have not attacked anyone on here personally just on facts and/or agenda.
    why couldnt you tell her on here?

Cathy has her own opinions I have mine. As far as Mr.Noman goes I have told you I will give him a chance. If I was elected I would hope the people that didn't vote for me would give me a chance to prove them wrong. Instead of worrying about what others think use defeat or other people's opinion of you as motivation to prove them wrong.That is what I have been doing my whole life being born deaf. Maybe you should try that??? Don't know what the problem is here but I say things the way I see them.

Dennis, I think he wants you to beat me. LOL! Go for it, won't be the first time we argued! I had a shirt in my hand yesterday at the mall that I was contemplating on getting.....it read BITE ME! I should have gotten it!!! la Rez, BITE ME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by la_rez View Post
    why couldnt you tell her on here?
    Ok If you want to go that way maybe people should hammer your guy on here like everyone does to her then. Would you like that? I have a lot more respect for people than that.Personal attacks are wrong and if you have a problem tell that person to his or her face. If you can not say it then then maybe you shouldn't say it at all. I don't hide behind anything unlike some people do. Atleast I have the guts to even be on here or voice my opinion some people won't even debate at a legit forum because they are scared.

Cathy that is not nice.C'mon now.

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Dennis, I think he wants you to beat me. LOL! Go for it, won't be the first time we argued! I had a shirt in my hand yesterday at the mall that I was contemplating on getting.....it read BITE ME! I should have gotten it!!! la Rez, BITE ME!!!
    if you didnt look like hillbilly jim i would think about it!!!

You complain about others attacking Mr.Noman but you do the same c'mon man.

No one ever said I was nice. I was nice once.....when I allowed Noman's campaign manager, Ali into my home. I bet he didn't find my "ass ignorant" when I respected him enough to permit him to conduct his prayer ritual in my Catholic home. I'd say I was nice then!

Quote Originally Posted by la_rez View Post
    if you didnt look like hillbilly jim i would think about it!!!
    lmao!!!!

I see a lot has happened on this site since I came back from my Florida holiday getaway. Why is this guy la rez attacking Mr.Mulqueen? He hasn't done a thing to anybody.He is the only candidate that ever ran for free and you attack him. You need to look in the mirror and see what you are putting out there.He is just calling things like he sees them. Sometimes the truth hurts.Cathy calls it like she sees it to. I am not trying to start anything here just stating facts. Everyone has their own opinion about things good or bad.

Thumbs up

Welcome back! Express yourself.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information