Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: City Council

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    I still bet mine are bigger than yours! Brass! And at least I have a set! My OWN set, not someone elses!
    Now that andrea has alot of free time she ca play with them for you! Im sure you are gonna love that!!

Quote Originally Posted by la_rez View Post
    is it right for her to judge abdul already dennis? you seem like a fair guy. is she right to do that?
    No probably not. But one thing I do know about this city everyone looks to see who you are hanging with then they base everything on who that person/people is/are. For example see other thread on here about me.That is stupid. But actions do speak louder than words. We will see how it turns out. I give everyone a chance. I talked to Mr. Noman and he has told me what he plans. I hope he does what he says.
    PS By the way if you are a kid or family member of someone they do not like they will hold it against you. Stupid.Trust me on this one because I have witnessed it.
    Last edited by DennisMulqueen; December 31st, 2009 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by la_rez View Post
    Now that andrea has alot of free time she ca play with them for you! Im sure you are gonna love that!!
    At least I am not being pulled or led by my balls! They have and will continue to play with Nomans.

At least I am not being pulled or led by my balls! They have and will continue to play with Nomans.
    im done talking to your ignorant ass!

For that i am grateful!!

for that i am grateful!!
    lmao!!!!!

Post Yep.

Me too. Talk about character. Whew!
    We have gained their hatred by speaking the truth.
    Talkin about my fanny, I too am LMAO at the haters!

I can lose weight ----they will still have cold hearts and corrupt minds!

i was at city hall today to review things for the upcoming grievance day for the assessments and i ran into andrea who was there to clear out her office. Mr. Noman happened to be there meeting with chuck jaworski. Abdul and i talked on our way outside and i asked him if his inauguration was public. He replied, "no, they sent out tickets." i asked him why andrea, as his predecessor was not invited. He replied, "she wasn't?" i then told him that he should invite her. I told him how ignorant i thought it/they are. I also told him i thought fran warthling as democratic chairman, who i know has his hand in this, is also ignorant. Abdul admitted that fran does have his hand in the inauguartion as it is held at his family restaurant, tickets etc. Ignorant!!! But then again, i know exactly how the inauguration worked when andrea first came in......they didn't even tell her about the luncheon held at lucarelli's for her inauguration along with the second and third ward "newly elected" council members, because they didn't want her there and they didn't want her inviting anyone. These people should be ashamed of themselves, not only as "officials" but as people in general.

abdul, i know you are reading this as i told you i was putting it on this site......so, now as a man who said you will not allow these people to control you......extend your hand to andrea and invite her to the inauguration as your predecessor and as a decent human being, or you can prove to everyone that reads this blog that you are already "controlled" before your foot is even in the door!

to further show the public how ignorant the council is.....jaworski, kulczyk and marlene kita, council secretary, offered mr. Noman's beautiful daughter a cookie and totally ignored andrea's four year old grandson ian, who was with us at the time! I know all three of these individuals have grandchildren and i pray to god that their grandchildren have more respect for human beings than their own grandparents do!! But then again, the saying "apples don't fall far from the tree" jumps out at me. Here is what i say, "what goes around, comes around! Karma baby......i will sit and wait for that to happen to each and every one of you for being such ignorant people, with a smile from ear to ear"!

Btw, i have pictures of the keys andrea left on the counter and how her office looked when she left, so i suggest you do not try to say she took anything that belonged to the city. Tom nicometo has the black bag andrea purchased while in office too.

Andrea, i am glad that i was there when you walked in the door and i am glad that i was there when you walked out!! Hold your head high, you are a bigger, better person then they could ever "attempt" to be!!
    decent!! Andrea has never even congratulated noman so why the hell should he invite her!!! She should have had the decency to congratulate him!! Sore loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    me too. Talk about character. Whew!
    We have gained their hatred by speaking the truth.
    talkin about my fanny, i too am lmao at the haters!

i can lose weight ----they will still have cold hearts and corrupt minds!
    cold hearts???? I guess thats why you never congratulated noman!! We all know who has the cold heart!!!

Thumbs up

Any updates when and where new council members will be sworn in?

It should be in public place, I believe, and open to all to attend. Where is it advertised?

Thought you were done talking to my ignorant ass?? I have no idea what Andrea did or didn't do, I just know as the predecessor, she should be there, whether or not they like or dislike someone....it is the way it has always been done.

Quote Originally Posted by zanna vaida View Post
    Any updates when and where new council members will be sworn in?

It should be in public place, I believe, and open to all to attend. Where is it advertised?
    Curly's, tommorow 1 PM.....NOT open to the public. Was advertised in the Buffalo News when Noman was interviewed after winning the election.

Thought you were done talking to my ignorant ass?? I have no idea what Andrea did or didn't do, I just know as the predecessor, she should be there, whether or not they like or dislike someone....it is the way it has always been done.
    the loser should congratulate the WINNER! thats how its always been done!!!

Like I said before....I don't know what Andrea did or didn't do. I know I congratulated him and I also know that many people would have liked to see him being sworn in.....not just democrats.

Like I said before....I don't know what Andrea did or didn't do. I know I congratulated him and I also know that many people would have liked to see him being sworn in.....not just democrats.
    lmao!!!! u wanting to see abdul get sworn in is like someone telling you your attractive!!! stop it already cath!! please stop with the nonsense!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information