Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: City Council

City Council

I was at City Hall today to review things for the upcoming grievance day for the assessments and I ran into Andrea who was there to clear out her office. Mr. Noman happened to be there meeting with Chuck Jaworski. Abdul and I talked on our way outside and I asked him if his inauguration was public. He replied, "no, they sent out tickets." I asked him why Andrea, as his predecessor was not invited. He replied, "she wasn't?" I then told him that HE should invite her. I told him how ignorant I thought it/they are. I also told him I thought Fran Warthling as Democratic Chairman, who I know has his hand in this, is also ignorant. Abdul admitted that Fran does have his hand in the inauguartion as it is held at his family restaurant, tickets etc. IGNORANT!!! But then again, I know exactly how the inauguration worked when Andrea first came in......they didn't even tell her about the luncheon held at Lucarelli's for her inauguration along with the second and third ward "newly elected" council members, because they didn't want her there and they didn't want her inviting anyone. These people should be ashamed of themselves, not only as "officials" but as people in general.

Abdul, I know you are reading this as I told you I was putting it on this site......so, now as a man who said you will not allow these people to control you......extend your hand to Andrea and invite her to the inauguration as your predecessor and as a DECENT human being, or you can prove to everyone that reads this blog that you are already "controlled" before your foot is even in the door!

To further show the public how ignorant the Council is.....jaworski, kulczyk and marlene kita, Council Secretary, offered Mr. Noman's beautiful daughter a cookie and totally ignored Andrea's four year old grandson Ian, who was with us at the time! I know all three of these individuals have grandchildren and I pray to GOD that their grandchildren have more respect for human beings than their own grandparents do!! But then again, the saying "Apples don't fall far from the tree" jumps out at me. Here is what I say, "What goes around, comes around! Karma baby......I will sit and wait for that to happen to each and every one of you for being such ignorant people, with a smile from ear to ear"!

BTW, I have pictures of the keys Andrea left on the counter and how her office looked when she left, so I suggest you do not try to say she took anything that belonged to the city. Tom Nicometo has the black bag Andrea purchased while in office too.

Andrea, I am glad that I was there when you walked in the door and I am glad that I was there when you walked out!! Hold your head high, you are a bigger, better person then they could ever "attempt" to be!!

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    I was at City Hall today to review things for the upcoming grievance day for the assessments and I ran into Andrea who was there to clear out her office. Mr. Noman happened to be there meeting with Chuck Jaworski. Abdul and I talked on our way outside and I asked him if his inauguration was public. He replied, "no, they sent out tickets." I asked him why Andrea, as his predecessor was not invited. He replied, "she wasn't?" I then told him that HE should invite her. I told him how ignorant I thought it/they are. I also told him I thought Fran Warthling as Democratic Chairman, who I know has his hand in this, is also ignorant. Abdul admitted that Fran does have his hand in the inauguartion as it is held at his family restaurant, tickets etc. IGNORANT!!! But then again, I know exactly how the inauguration worked when Andrea first came in......they didn't even tell her about the luncheon held at Lucarelli's for her inauguration along with the second and third ward "newly elected" council members, because they didn't want her there and they didn't want her inviting anyone. These people should be ashamed of themselves, not only as "officials" but as people in general.

Abdul, I know you are reading this as I told you I was putting it on this site......so, now as a man who said you will not allow these people to control you......extend your hand to Andrea and invite her to the inauguration as your predecessor and as a DECENT human being, or you can prove to everyone that reads this blog that you are already "controlled" before your foot is even in the door!

To further show the public how ignorant the Council is.....jaworski, kulczyk and marlene kita, Council Secretary, offered Mr. Noman's beautiful daughter a cookie and totally ignored Andrea's four year old grandson Ian, who was with us at the time! I know all three of these individuals have grandchildren and I pray to GOD that their grandchildren have more respect for human beings than their own grandparents do!! But then again, the saying "Apples don't fall far from the tree" jumps out at me. Here is what I say, "What goes around, comes around! Karma baby......I will sit and wait for that to happen to each and every one of you for being such ignorant people, with a smile from ear to ear"!

BTW, I have pictures of the keys Andrea left on the counter and how her office looked when she left, so I suggest you do not try to say she took anything that belonged to the city. Tom Nicometo has the black bag Andrea purchased while in office too.

Andrea, I am glad that I was there when you walked in the door and I am glad that I was there when you walked out!! Hold your head high, you are a bigger, better person then they could ever "attempt" to be!!
    If i was abdul, i would not invite andrea! she tried to make him out to be a terrorist and a puppet and didnt try to win the election on her own merits. she talked so much sh.. about him on here and elsewhere. so he should NOT invite her to anything at all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by la_rez View Post
    If i was abdul, i would not invite andrea! she tried to make him out to be a terrorist and a puppet and didnt try to win the election on her own merits. she talked so much sh.. about him on here and elsewhere. so he should NOT invite her to anything at all!!!
    Looks to me as though he IS a puppet or just as ignorant as the rest of the puppets that sit in the orange building. Puppet of Fran's or Norm's? Bet they BOTH are yanking his strings!!! Just goes to show you how many people are bought and sold in LA.....wonder what Ali thinks????
    Last edited by cath829; December 31st, 2009 at 04:42 PM. Reason: add

Why is this swearing in being held at Curly's or Lucarelli's? It should be at city hall or the senior center.Talk about conflicts of interests. Tickets? This should be open to the public. Like everything else here in this city I guess it must be closed to the public for a political reason. I can see having a party or ball afterwards closed to the public but not the actual swearing in.

Looks to me as though he IS a puppet or just as ignorant as the rest of the puppets that sit in the orange building. Puppet of Fran's or Norm's? Bet they BOTH are yanking his strings!!! Just goes to show you how many people are bought and sold in LA.....wonder what Ali thinks????
    You sound like andreas puppet!!! noman doesnt have to listen to you cath!! you are a nobody just like andrea!! good bye andrea, dont let the door hit that big fanny on your way out!!

Or smack YOU in the mouth on the way in!! Noman doesn't have to listen to anyone.....his conscious will eventually catch up with him!

Thumbs up new business

Welcome to 2010!

A new public relations and community outreach business will work hard in the up coming year. It has so much to do in WNY, including Lackawanna.

Best to All,

I wouldn't call Cathy a puppet. That is one thing she is not.She is her own person. That is all I have to say about any of this. Happy New Year to all!

Quote Originally Posted by dennismulqueen View Post
    i wouldn't call cathy a puppet that is one thing she is not. That is all i have to say about any of this happy new year to all!
    she is the biggest puppet!!!

or smack you in the mouth on the way in!! Noman doesn't have to listen to anyone.....his conscious will eventually catch up with him!
    you are judging him already!! Typical of an andrea backer!! You and her are pathetic

Got no strings to hold me back from saying or doing anything.....NO ONE has Ever been able to control me....NO ONE!! Looks like the little soldier has fallen right into place.

Got no strings to hold me back from saying or doing anything.....NO ONE has Ever been able to control me....NO ONE!! Looks like the little soldier has fallen right into place.
    Andrea has u by the ballz!!

I still bet mine are bigger than yours! Brass! And at least I have a set! My OWN set, not someone elses!

lol cmon man your funny....It's probably time to move from this city. It's screwed up worse than I ever thought.Can't say my friends and family didn't warn me though.Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisMulqueen View Post
    lol cmon man your funny....It's probably time to move from this city. It's screwed up worse than I ever thought.Can't say my friends and family didn't warn me though.Lol.
    is it right for her to judge abdul already dennis? you seem like a fair guy. is she right to do that?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information