Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: City Council

Lmao!!!!

Is that how you talked to your students while serving as Director of Physical Education and Athletics?

Figures he'd cut and run. Lol

Heh, he might be pulling a "211". Guess is isn't "all that" now, is he??? LOL!!

Thinks it's time La Rez refrained from posting on this blog. His comments are uncalled for. It's easy to attack behind a computer when no one sees your face. He's just stirring the pot. Don't any one fall for his game.

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.Great words from a famous man MLK. Something to ponder.....

Jacob minniefield wouldn't say those things. Decent guy. But I like the way la Rez is so dumb with his comments. Ayrab? Please. Maybe he should go ask for a job at one of the stores, sounds like he needs help in a big way! Knocking people with a disability, he seems mentally screwed.

Great minds talk about ideas.....
    Small minds talk about people!!!!

This sure is not a GOOD BEGINNING to 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's time to tone down the rhetoric and get things done around this city. We need some open minds and ideas to generate better government. What is this city going to do about increased insurance costs? 380 thousand is a ton of money.Any ideas.
    Just shopping around for a new carrier isn't going to do it.My former employer was with Univera then switched to Independent Health for the same reason. The insurance problem effects everyone government and the private sector.

My question is why they waited so long. My understanding is their renewal is January 1 so they should have known a couple months ago about the increase and started shoppin then.

Maybe Norm was too busy with his senate race?

It will take alot of time and hard work to get this thing lowered. Maybe we need to agree to some kind of price cap over a period of serveral years plus an increase in out of pocket contributions. Will be a tough sell though.My current employer had to do this both sides split the cost over next 7years.The feds need to look at price controls on certain medical procedures etc. Doing what they are doing isn't the answer.

Good luck getting these unions to do anything.They only like to take never to give back.They do need to try something though.

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    The people who have voiced their opinions to me, that's who! I don't care either. I am concerned, as a citizen of Lackawanna, as to the way the rest of the citizens that are NOT part of the machine that actually voted for Abdul and that WANTED to see his ceremony, not as part of the Democratic machine, but people that voted for him AND were proud of him. As for Andrea, she was the First Ward representative for 4 years and all other ceremonies have always been in attendance for the "passing of the baton". I am showing the ignorance of the people who run this city, not Abdul. If he falls into place with them, so be it. I can care less as to who represents the First Ward, I do not live there. BTW, it's 4 years that Abdul will be representing the First Ward.
    Doesnt the mayor and the coucil president represent the first ward Cath, hmmmm let me gues now you care about the first ward!

the mayor and the coucil president represent the first ward...... Now you know why nothing gets done in the First Ward...thanks Lackawanna#1!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information