Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What does the clinton foundation actually do?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Who else would be doing the fundraising for a non-profit?
    It was a joke, meaning that Billary do all of their own wheeling and dealing, but, yes, there are professional fundraisers for non-profits...
    https://www.councilofnonprofits.org/...d-grantwriters

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

The sources listed are valid links. I just looked.

Page 33

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/p/fil..._Form_1040.pdf

Page 36/37

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/si...ublic_2014.pdf
    Why are you still hung up on the amount of donations when that is not what the foundation does?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm hung up on the fact it looks like Hillary used the foundation to peddle influence. The "charity" side is just a front.

I think it's funny that the Clinton FOundation is under fire and considered a conflict of interests, yet when Dick Cheney was VP and his company pulled in billions in favorable contracts in Iraq, it was no big deal. I'm sure to you right wingers that's still no big deal
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Trump University.

Trump University.
    Yeah, Trump University is right up there with selling uranium to Russia and raking in billions while "serving the public".

Have you heard of "Clinton University"? http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/yo...rticle/2593571
    Last edited by buffy; August 24th, 2016 at 11:40 PM.

Try and answer these questions >
    - "How many tons of food has the Clinton Foundation bought and shipped to starving people - when - where ?"

- "How many tons of medicine has the Clinton Foundation bought and shipped to dying people - when - where ?"

- "How many tons of building supplies has the Clinton Foundation bought and shipped to be used to build shelters - when - where ?"
    Should be easy to answer - a few google searchs should do it - try ?
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Try and answer these questions >
    - "How many tons of food has the Clinton Foundation bought and shipped to starving people - when - where ?"

- "How many tons of medicine has the Clinton Foundation bought and shipped to dying people - when - where ?"

- "How many tons of building supplies has the Clinton Foundation bought and shipped to be used to build shelters - when - where ?"
    Should be easy to answer - a few google searchs should do it - try ?

Answer me this: Where in there mission statement or charter does it say that this is something that they do?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Answer me this: Where in there mission statement or charter does it say that this is something that they do?
    Go look at their website. A lot of fluff for the most part.

Hillary and crew should just continue to help people with their foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Go look at their website. A lot of fluff for the most part.

Hillary and crew should just continue to help people with their foundation.
    I did read it.

I don't get it though. If you read what they do, they are not just "dropping off food" to impoverished people. They are bringing knowledge and skills of sustainable farming to populations that don't have the knowledge. This is just one thing.

A lot of people around here preach the "Teach a man to fish" mantra. Well, that is actually what is happening here. They are passing down skills, brokering with local governments etc... This foundation isn't the only organization that does this. Various UN agencies do this as well.

I get this does seem like important work to some people, but if you have ever been involved in international policy, knowledge management and development programs you would know that it is. Its more than just blowing cash on a one time, temporary quick fix.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    It's important work. I never said it wasn't. Doing important work while peddling influence to line your pockets using the foundation as a front is the part I'm referrer to.

Did you catch this one?

WIKILEAKS: Fake Name Used In Email Conversations Between Hillary And Chelsea

Hillary Clinton's email scandal has taken another bizarre twist. According to WikiLeaks, Clinton's daughter Chelsea regularly communicated with the former Secretary of State under the alias 'Diane Reynolds':
    http://www.hannity.com/articles/hanp...mail-15041478/

Hillary speaks in "fiction" along with using fake names in email. So did Hillary think using fake names made the email more secure when she was talking about what is going in Libya to her daughter?

It's just amazing how Bill/Hillary being so broke after Bill left office that they made so much money in a short period of time spreading "awareness"

If Hillary makes a comment about the epipen pricing she is a hypocrite. She'll line her pockets "helping" the poor but points out others who do the same?

This people have tooo much BS.

If you want more info on the Clinton Foundation just ask Donald Trump.
    He donated a lot of money to it.

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    It was only 100K. I'm sure he donates to many, many charities, lots and lots of many to go great, fantastic things and can't remember all of them.

It was only 100K. I'm sure he donates to many, many charities, lots and lots of many to go great, fantastic things and can't remember all of them.
    That's an assumption. The $100k came out in a leaked tax document of his from 2009. All we know is that's what he donated that year. We have no idea whether he did or didn't donate more money during other years because he refuses to release his tax records.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post

I think the amount was $100,000. Who do you blame? The people selling the influence or the people buying it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information