Thread: Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY

Go read the comments on this facebook page. This shows you the type of people we have in Erie County

I see Ive struck a cord with the Slow Roll Buffalo group of disruptive fools that continually shut our streets down, disrupt commutes, and hurt business. On Monday, we'll be "open" later hours (5pm-8pm) to all who want to stop down, enjoy an adult beverage and grab a free shirt while jeering at these peddling nuisances. All are welcome as long as you're not on a bike. See you Monday.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Craig Arnold These bikers are on the wrong side of tracks! 😉
    Like · Reply · 2 · 14 hrs
    Anthony Franko
    Anthony Franko Free tshirts can't make it it's not koozies lol
    Like · Reply · 1 · 14 hrs
    Cedric Vincenzo Manganiello
    Cedric Vincenzo Manganiello 😂😂😂😂 you really getting that upset about 20 mins of biking???? Jesus. I'm sorry your business is doing so bad that a 20 min bike ride in Elmwood is gonna hurt your business. It's really not a nuisance. The areas being risen in are made well aware in advance so people can plan an alternate route accordingly. Slow roll is well known now in Buffalo and only people with nothing better to do then complain have a problem with it. But I mean I guess we have to give people something to complain about! You portraying yourself this way is going to steer people away from your business. Who wants to support someone so ignorant and rude. Word of mouth and social media goes a long way. Many people will share your ignorance and you will lose business.
    Like · Reply · 18 · 14 hrs · Edited
    Hide 12 Replies
    Todd Feldmann
    Todd Feldmann Or the entire group of hipster asshats that leave a huge mess everywhere this happens? They block traffic, make excessive noise, and throw trash all over the place.

This isn't some eco friendly, cute, happy event. It's a bunch of self righteous *******s blocking roadways.
    Like · Reply · 5 · 14 hrs
    Cedric Vincenzo Manganiello It's actually people of all ages. From babies to seniors going and enjoying rides around the city. And the fact that someone can want to cause harm to children shows the monster they are!!
    Like · Reply · 3 · 14 hrs
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY I will gain business from this publicity. So I thank you.
    Like · Reply · 4 · 14 hrs
    Cedric Vincenzo Manganiello negative publicity!!! I've already gotten 35 shares within the last hour all negative and showing your negativity.
    Like · Reply · 2 · 13 hrs
    Victor Swiatkowski
    Victor Swiatkowski We know who is voting for trump too 😂
    Like · Reply · 4 · 13 hrs
    Cedric Vincenzo Manganiello Victor Swiatkowski lmao
    Like · Reply · 1 · 13 hrs
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY How many of those people knew I existed before you shared it. My webpage just spiked 63% in the last 3 hours. Again. Thank you.
    Like · Reply · 3 · 13 hrs
    Victor Swiatkowski
    Victor Swiatkowski Cedric Vincenzo Manganiello this guy is funny as hell. Someone call Fallon and let him know bahaha. But seriously he is a joke, in all reality it's self righteous people fighting battles that aren't even theirs. He clearly closes, so the bikes don't effect his business. And other then that, he made himself a cyber hit for a day, he deserves a crown... He should call Dino up for more publicity stunts
    Victor Swiatkowski
    Victor Swiatkowski Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY doesn't correlate into sales, so who cares 😂
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY McDonald's gets bad press constantly. Their food is blasted for causing cancer, obesity, diabetes and a hell of a lot more health problems but I see you are still employed by that billion dollar company so I think that proves that bad press doesnt mean ****. Youre welcome for that free lesson in business.
    Like · Reply · 3 · 13 hrs
    Joe WM
    Joe WM 😂😂😂😂 some know it all teenager trying to put a business owner on blast, this epic! Stop while you can, kid. You're gonna lose. I also love the fact that you mention who you think the other person is going to vote for. All the while you're probably not old enough to vote, and probably still piss and **** in your diaper on a regular basis.
    Like · Reply · 2 · 8 hrs
    Anthony Franko
    Anthony Franko 😂😂😂😂😂👍🏻
    Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs
    Tony Fracasso
    Colleen Marie
    Colleen Marie Brad Fremont this is like your wet dream 😂😂😂
    Like · Reply · 1 · 14 hrs
    Kate Capicotto
    Kate Capicotto I truly enjoy this commentary on Slow Roll!
    Like · Reply · 2 · 14 hrs
    Patrick Shandorf
    Patrick Shandorf Yes x1000. If this has to be done weekly, then do it on a Sunday morning, not during rush hour on weekday nights.
    Like · Reply · 10 · 14 hrs
    Katie Trask
    Katie Trask Ha! Rush hour weeknight for a tshirt shop. I'm sure you taking in thousands on a Monday night. It's too bad your a dick. I'm also a business owner who needs t's printed for my staff.
    Like · Reply · 7 · 14 hrs
    Hide 12 Replies
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY Im sorry but we can't help you with that order. Here are a list of places that can:
    Positive Approach Press
    Tour City
    Phoenix Apparel
    Customized Tees
    Al Ross
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY If I lost even $100, isnt that too much. In a world where $100 is the difference of feeding your family or paying your rent, how dare you assume that im so financially stable that $100 isnt a lot to me.
    Like · Reply · 14 hrs
    Katie Trask
    Katie Trask I'm glad you can't help me; I'll provide you with a list of patrons who will never frequent your business as well.
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY Thank you for that list. Please send to our email and we will post those names.
    Like · Reply · 14 hrs
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY BTW I did help you. I provided names of businesses that will be glad to print your shirts.
    Like · Reply · 14 hrs
    Katie Trask
    Katie Trask Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY I assumed you were since you have no problem threatening a group of hundreds that could have been customers.
    Katie Trask
    Katie Trask *financially stable that is
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY Youve assumed correct. Youre like Miss Cleo (god rest her soul)
    Katie Trask
    Katie Trask With lethal spikes none the less, there are children and elderly that participate in Slow Roll Buffalo
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY Didnt threaten. Joked. You read one line of 50 posts in that thread. Get. Over. It.
    Katie Trask
    Katie Trask Poor humor for a business owners. I'm over it, it will have no effect on me
    Like · Reply · 1 · 13 hrs · Edited
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY Wealthy humor, you mean.
    Like · Reply · 4 · 13 hrs
    Tony Fracasso
    Write a reply...

Nicole Czwojdak
    Nicole Czwojdak If your shop closes at 5 like your Facebook page says it does, then slow roll shouldn't affect you at all.
    Like · Reply · 5 · 13 hrs
    View previous replies
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY Is that a serious comment? Coles needs a pack of bikers to shut down the street so people know they exist? Most people can name every biz on Elmwood. You know what businesses people dont know about, the great small momma and pop restaurants on William St. Bike there and give them them the free publicity.
    View more replies
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY Im not the only one complaining. Dozens upon dozens of comments like this:
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY's photo.
    Like · Reply · 1 · 12 hrs
    Like · Reply · 12 hrs
    Like · Reply · 12 hrs
    Christine Besecker
    Christine Besecker Why can't it be on a Sunday?!? Seriously. Doesn't everyone drive like they have no place to be on a Sunday anyways? Why not add bikes into the mix?
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY I hope you dont own a business or theyll boycott yours now too.

(Jokes on them, we've banned all Slow Roll riders from the shop)
    Like · Reply · 1 · 11 hrs
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY 40 races. 40. Not including these *******s on bikes. 40 races in one season stopping traffic on a street I make a living on. Im 30 feet from the co-op. So to those in the Slow Roll that think Im being harsh, Listen to your "neighbors". Neighbors is in quotes because most of you jump into your volvos and drive to the suburbs after riding.
    Like · Reply · 2 · 10 hrs
    Nick Spartacus Kotrides
    Nick Spartacus Kotrides ...and Subarus but that might have been confusing with suburbs in the same sentence to the slow ride group.
    Like · Reply · 2 · 3 hrs
    David M Comstock
    David M Comstock Slow Roll is so annoying and they do not take the neighborhoods into consideration and there is little to no policing of the "event". I've driven half way through the city sometimes to try an bypass the bikers since during the Slow Roll they do not adhere to traffic laws like red lights and stop signs allowing for cross traffic.
    Like · Reply · 3 · 9 hrs
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY Dave. Please stop down on Monday at the shop for a beer
    Like · Reply · 1 · 9 hrs
    View more replies
    Andrew Maloney
    Andrew Maloney I'm totally in on this!! I made a post about why I dislike the slow roll and one of the psychos tried to get me fired from my job. They're lunatics. I will be there Monday. This is amazing!
    Like · Reply · 4 · 9 hrs
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY Tshirts and beer on us man. All we can pray for is world peace and violent lightning storms
    Like · Reply · 4 · 9 hrs
    Jack Attfield
    Jack Attfield It's the self serving entitlements that is wrong with everything now. You want to ride a bike...fine have at it...obey the traffic laws just like everybody else...or keep your toys in the yard like the rest of the children.
    Like · Reply · 5 · 6 hrs
    Tina Brewer Reece
    Tina Brewer Reece Here's a thought. I've never heard of your business, sir. In the times I've participated in Slow Roll, I've seen many interesting shops, restaurants etc of which I will make a point to give my business. Yours will not be in that category. Good luck to you and your mean spiritedness.
    Like · Reply · 3 · 6 hrs
    View previous replies
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY So in the 6+ years Ive been open, youve never shopped in my store and now youre saying that you'll never shop there?
    Let's see...I am not trying to portray myself as an accountant, but something tells me I'll be fine without your continued support.
    Like · Reply · 6 · 4 hrs
    View more replies
    Katie Trask
    Katie Trask It's funny how truly ignorant you are!
    Like · Reply · 3 · 6 hrs
    View previous replies
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY Its not "literally" 25 minutes. Stop using that word to make your point valid. The last one snarled traffic for over an hour. You wouldnt know this because youre too busy riding, slowly mind you, while playing a loud bongo drum and throwing crap all over the street.
    Like · Reply · 1 hr
    View more replies
    Alexander Burgos
    Alexander Burgos I'm glad I went with Citylove for my screen printing.
    Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs
    View previous replies
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY But you are again proving why bad press is better than no press. You seem to have looked through my entire website. I thank you for increase the web traffic. I would have had to pay a marketing company thousands to get this much traffic to a site.
    Like · Reply · 3 hrs
    View more replies
    Matt Vallance
    Matt Vallance Keith Allen What an *******.
    Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs
    Jonald Trump
    Jonald Trump I didn't know about the Slow Roll before seeing this status. I think I'll join them. Thanks!
    Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs
    View previous replies
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY We appreciate your business, but if It's your stance that I am not allowed to voice my opinion about an organization that shuts a business district down, then we really dont want your returned business. I just google mapped my location and it said "America" not North Korea.
    Like · Reply · 3 · 3 hrs
    View more replies
    Don Jochum
    Don Jochum The T-Shirt should say " I'm Your Huckleberry "
    Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs
    Bernice Radle
    Bernice Radle I don't think slow roll is to blame for elmwood businesses not doing well. In fact, most businesses close around 5pm anyway and especially since it is a MONDAY when many many businesses are closed typically. Maybe if elmwood had better shopping hours (like after work!) and advertised as so, more locals in the neighborhood would shop there. People don't do their shopping at 3pm... They have to work.
    Like · Reply · 5 · 4 hrs · Edited
    View previous replies
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY That is correct. (Besides this Monday where we will be giving away shirts and adult beverages from 6-8) but again, my complaint is for the entire business district and residents that feel the same way but are worried about a bunch of brats "boycotting" their store. I frankly dont care about the threat of lost business, I will gladly voice my disdain for shutting the street down for the entire strip.
    Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs
    View more replies
    Kiersten Minnick
    Kiersten Minnick This seems unnecessarily aggressive, damn!
    Like · Reply · 4 · 4 hrs
    Todd Michael
    Todd Michael This is some "click bait/piggy-back-on-slow-roll" **** right here. This place isn't even open after 5:00 on Mondays now they are "open later hours". Haha, GTFO.
    Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs
    View 4 more replies
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY With all due respect, we've never heard of you until now either.
    Like · Reply · 2 · 3 hrs
    Josh Robinson
    Josh Robinson #MadOnline
    Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs
    Chris Woodard
    Chris Woodard So happy to see a business against those ****ing Slow Roll terrorist *******s!!!
    Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs
    Travis Snyder
    Travis Snyder The amount of whining and crying going on from these slow rollers is comical.

God bless Pasteurized Tees. ...See More
    Like · Reply · 3 hrs
    Todd Michael
    Todd Michael I'm just gonna leave this here for anyone who's interested:
    Pasteurized Tees
    795 Elmwood Ave...See More
    Pasteurized Tees - Elmwood Village - Buffalo, NY [http://www.yelp.com/biz/pasteurized-...=1_hackersafe]
    yelp.com
    Like · Reply · 3 hrs
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY Yeah. Yelp reviews KILL business. I sell tshirts, im not doing bypass surgery man.
    Like · Reply · 3 hrs
    Michael Marmion
    Michael Marmion How about a slow roll through the east side? I mean aren't we all about community? Ha
    Like · Reply · 2 · 3 hrs
    Drew Brown
    Drew Brown Neutral here - I like the notion but think SR has gotten too big for its own good - but nearly every Slow Roll goes through the East Side. The routes are 10 miles.
    Like · Reply · 2 · 1 hr
    View more replies
    Sarah Lynne Harvey
    Sarah Lynne Harvey ^we have. Multiple times.
    Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs
    View previous replies
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY Sarah, simply knowing that one participates in this group would make me think twice about offering my services to them. Im not trying to gain their business. That would make me a hypocrite. I dont think the group is beneficial to the area. I respect the promotion of biking but when it disrupts lives, their message falls on deaf ears.
    Like · Reply · 2 · 2 hrs
    View more replies
    Sarah Lynne Harvey
    Sarah Lynne Harvey You know people keep saying that, but they have no idea how much love the East Side has shown to slow roll...
    Like · Reply · 3 hrs
    View 9 more replies
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY Im sorry it took me so long to reply, I just got off the phone doing an interview with a media outlet. Man this is really really bad for business.
    Like · Reply · 2 hrs
    John Jay Choczynski
    John Jay Choczynski will you also supply eggs to throw ?
    Like · Reply · 3 hrs
    View 4 more replies
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY John Jay Choczynski, this group couldn't spell "sarcasm" let alone know the meaning of the word.
    Like · Reply · 2 hrs
    Joseph Mendola
    Joseph Mendola This post is fantastic.

I live off of Hertel. The slow rollers have visited my part of the city more than once. A few weeks ago, I decided to take a walk down Hertel with my 1 year old daughter in her stroller. This is a regular occurrence and usuall...See More
    Like · Reply · 9 · 2 hrs
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY Joseph Mendola please feel free to stop down Monday 6-8 with your family for a tshirt and cocktail. Thank you for taking the time to show the residents side of this problem.
    Like · Reply · 4 · 2 hrs
    Mark Balawender
    Mark Balawender
    Mark Balawender's photo.
    Like · Reply · 4 · 2 hrs
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY Thank you for this Mark. If youre in the area, we invite you over for an adult beverage and free shirt Monday from 6-8. Just leave the house around noon so you dont get stuck in the slow roll traffic
    Like · Reply · 2 · 2 hrs
    Breon Adamczyk
    Breon Adamczyk Try not to lump all of us on a bike into the the slow roll group. I ride 30-50 miles a week and only slow roll one thing. HINT: it's not my bike.
    Like · Reply · 5 · 1 hr
    Megan Lambright
    Megan Lambright I've encountered these rides a few times and was perplexed as to why my vehicle had to wait or find another route because one zillion bicyclists don't want to use bike lanes, or any of the bike paths that the city has been making halfway decent again. You pass plenty of restaurants on the canal towpath etc to patronize without making folks consider vehicular manslaughter, but, whatevs, I guess.
    Like · Reply · 2 · 52 mins
    Nick Spartacus Kotrides
    Nick Spartacus Kotrides "The problem is not the bike, the problem is the cyclist." - Jesus Christ
    Like · Reply · 1 · 50 mins · Edited
    Michael Mack
    Michael Mack Yo these comments 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    Like · Reply · 2 · 51 mins
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY Thanks for properly covering the topic Scott. I applaud your unbiased opinion and well written article.
    http://www.allwnynews.com/.../slow-b...ffalo-business...
    Slow Boil? Buffalo business owner upset about weekly bike rides ~ All WNY News
    allwnynews.com
    Like · Reply · 2 · 39 mins
    Todd Michael
    Todd Michael
    Todd Michael's photo.
    Like · Reply · 2 · 31 mins
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY $50 sale price to all Slow Rollers
    Like · Reply · 1 · 24 mins
    Nicholas Cummings
    Nicholas Cummings I started reading this thread thinking you were an *******. I still think you are an *******, but that doesn't mean you're wrong that slow roll is bad in it's current state for Buffalo.

People riding bikes and exercising = good...See More
    Like · Reply · 24 mins
    View previous replies
    Pasteurized Tees-Custom T-Shirts Buffalo, NY However...you don't even know me to make that assumption, if you really knew me you'd know I am a much bigger ******* than anything from this thread can show.
    Like · Reply · 19 mins
    View more replies
    Anthony Franko
    Anthony Franko They're all probably preservationists for the city trying to figure out what building to save next
    Like · Reply · 15 mins

That sounds like a whole lot of baloney.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Who's interest should be taken first? The bikers or the businesses they may interrupt?

His store on Elmwood is closed by 5:00pm. The bike ride doesn't begin until 5:30pm, and since it takes different routes each time, it probably went by his location only once or twice this summer (when it was closed anyway). I don't see how this could have possibly impacted his business in any way.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Totally understand that.

In general who's best interest should be taken into account with events like this. The people who have to deal with the down time and traffic slow down or the people on the bikes?

By reading the comments I didn't know they don't follow the rules of the road. They block traffic like I guess a funeral does. You wait until the entire group of cars roll by.

Slow roll is a nice idea,,

So is a concert venue,,

It depends on the amount of people doing it and their behavior,, and from what I know of human behavior the larger the crowds the less they care about anyone else,. Seriously why is that even
    debated in those posts? Personally I side with the small business vendors trying to make a living, why would they make a fuss unless the situation had merit?

I like the comment where the person said 'parking their volvo's'

I have very little doubt in my mind that mike Bowen, the owner of the t-shirt shop will regret his choice to antagonize these people.
    Surely he should invest in a better security system because his place is most definitely getting vandalized, and he is most likely going to get his face pushed in.

He's clearly a douche.

That being said, these bike riders are annoying.

I wonder what Pasteurized Tees thinks of the BLM movement? I'd love to see them set up shop in front of his store.

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    I don't see how this could have possibly impacted his business in any way.
    It doesn't. He says so himself. He's just a turd in the punch bowl, which is usually funny because those stooges always end up getting the short end of the stick.

You'll see that poor bastard closing up his shop, or boarding up broken windows, and he'll still stupidly think he made a point.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    A letter to Slow Roll Buffalo

Ra Ven Raquel·Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Enough is enough, Slow Roll Buffalo. Monday night, 8/22, Slow Roll blocked traffic for at least 15 minutes directly in front of the Emergency room at BGH/GVI at the intersection of Ellicott and North Streets, riding along North Street from at least as far up as Main Street and down to Michigan. This is a main road adjacent to the hospital and ER entrance, the most irresponsible place to host an unannounced, unmarked, unexpected disruption of traffic.

I am a clinical scientist in the STAT laboratory for BGH/GVI. For 15 minutes I watched as a ton of cars formed lines and waited. For 15 minutes hospital workers,including myself, who just went on eveningbreak, waited (we desperately need our breaks). Forthose employees returning to work from break or just arriving for their shift who were made to be late, this was not a minor inconvenience, this was a patient care issue. Your 15 minutes might seem like no big deal to you, but it cost us quite a bit of stress tonight.

For visitors trying to make it to someone who was sick or dying, your 15 minutes cost them precious moments with their loved ones.

Most seriously, for patients who might have been in cars being driven to the ER, who thought they might be having a stroke or heart attack but did not want to call an ambulance, those mere minutes to you on your bike parade could have just cost those people precious life or function. 15 minutes is forever when it comes to these patients.

I am livid, and I am dumbfounded by this serious lack of judgment or care.

I have seen the multitude of complaints from the citizens of Buffalo whose daily lives have been disrupted, who need to use the roads to get to work, to pick up their kids, to get to pharmacies before they close, to simply get home after a stressful day. I have seen your responses that show a lack of concern for them or their right to use the road because you feel it is more important to make a point about them sharing the road with bicyclists.

I have used my bike as my sole mode of transport for years, up until recently when my pregnancy progressed to a point of not allowing me to do so. I have a friend who is also pregnant who was made to be late for work recentlywhile riding her bike there, because of slow roll. Now I have personally seen you block an ER.

I believe you are NOT furthering the cause for those of us who cycle daily in the city and face danger from drivers who do not regard us with care. I think you are making it even worse by being an obstruction and perpetuating the negative attitude towards bicyclists. I have many bicycling friends who feel the same way. I think your bike parades should be banned or at least given some serious regulation and oversight as any other parade would in the city of Buffalo.

Thread Information