Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's have a meme Trump - Hillary thread

Quote Originally Posted by LuvinBuffalo View Post
    Well, some of the people coming into our country illegally ARE rapists and murderers. I recall a woman being shot and killed in San Francisco last July by Mr. Sanchez. He was not here legally, and had it not been for the fact that San Francisco is one of our sanctuary cities, he may not have been here at all. Apparently there is little vetting of refugees and immigrants coming into the US through a sanctuary city.
    They can't vet someone that's here illegally, and I'm not condoning illegals or sanctuary cities. That's another topic and isn't the same as legal immigration like refugees who do get vetted. And crime follows people in general. How many people are murdered every year by good ole boy Americans compared to those murdered by illegal immigrants? Trump has done a great job of whipping everyone up into a frenzy.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvinBuffalo View Post
    Mr. Trump is correct in that many of the Muslim communities protect known devout Muslims with radical ideas, when they should denounce them..
    Where? Which communities?

Wait until our economy implodes because no one is going to lend us money, then it's game over and guess what?

There is no more debate... There shouldn't be a debate now. We are broke! What is so freaking hard to comprehend. We borrow 40 cents out of every dollar we spend and we want to spend more. Morons.

On an aside note did we take immigrants from Germany, Italy and Japan during world war 2? I had relatives that could not come over at that time.
    The political correctness and lack of common sense is sickening. Obviously these are the same idiots that believe everything the government tells them and swallows every statistic by the government.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Obviously these are the same idiots that believe everything the government tells them and swallows every statistic by the government.
    Just like the idiots that believe everything Trump tells them even though he offers no specifics, and economists have said repeatedly that his ideas would actually make the debt worse, not lower it. He completely makes up statistics or takes them out of context. His speeches on economic topics are completely ripped apart ever time.

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    Just like the idiots that believe everything Trump tells them even though he offers no specifics, and economists have said repeatedly that his ideas would actually make the debt worse, not lower it. He completely makes up statistics or takes them out of context. His speeches on economic topics are completely ripped apart ever time.
    Here are the stats that matter,

Baltic Dry Index
    Real unemployment rate
    Home ownership stats
    People on government programs
    national debt
    Trade deficits
    Working age people not participating in the work force
    Decline of the middle class and their median net worth
    Illegal immigration

Ratio of workers to social security benefit receivers

What stats matter to you? The stock market?

Hopefully the future generations will give us a deserved kick in the ass for screwing them over. I for one apologize in advance for our generations stupidity and selfishness, and will go down criticizing our government for such.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    What stats matter to you?
    The factual ones that aren't made up.

.........Where? Which communities?
    San Bernadino maybe?

Just curious. Where do you get your "factual" information?

I think you get a gist for what is correct when you see multiple sources agreeing with a fact, and websites that will opening criticize both parties.

Some of the ones I've looked at are Snopes, FactCheck.org, and PoliticaFact.com.

I think you get a gist for what is correct when you see multiple sources agreeing with a fact, and websites that will opening criticize both parties.

Some of the ones I've looked at are Snopes, FactCheck.org, and PoliticaFact.com.
    Thank you. I will spend some time checking them out. I've heard of Snopes and PoliticaFact but not FactCheck. I've only spent a few minutes looking over these websites so far, but although they did seem to bring out information to support what they deemed to be truthful or non-truthful claims, I wasn't convinced that Factcheck's "fact-checking" was completely unbiased. Then I saw that FactCheck is an affiliate of the University of PA, and that clarified in my opinion some of the information they chose to highlight and also some they omitted. (in my opinion) Unless some things have changed since I left college, and colleges and universities are suddenly providing open and unbiased discussions of politics and social ideas, that is. However I'm hearing that isn't the case at all, and is actually even worse for anyone thinking outside their established ideals.

But....... that is only my initial opinion of these websites, and I plan to delve further.

I usually visit Breitbart.com, Politico, LifeZette.com, CNN, Media Research Center and only occasionally look at Fox. Feel free to look in on some of their stories for your consideration, and to view ideas contrary to your own. I like to look all over for my information, and like I said, I find it curious that some stories are missing from the Media while others are the top headlines. I dig around when I can, and remember just because it's on the internet, doesn't mean it's all facts.

And forget about our local news stations. I wish I could get truly objective journalism from them but now only look at them for the weather. They seem to only know how to editorialize the news.

Sure,, Ok, what are your statistics for the metrics that I have provided above? Our debt, homeownership, Trade imbalance, people out of the workforce?
    I would love to see them. Where I am standing our GDP 1.2% sucks and that was with 0 interest while doubling our debt... if that doesn't bother you then you don't get it.

It takes 3% to have a 'recovery". Everything above is connected to it.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Yeah ok... encouraging people to assassinate your rival is just "mean".

oh goodie! Just as Trump's fiasco from attacking the parents of a slain soldier finally started to quiet down, his buddy Paladino revives the whole thing. Real intelligent to accuse them of being part of the Muslim Brotherhood, because obviously anyone that doesn't like Trump must be a terrorist! Sometimes it's smarter to just let topics like this die.

“All right, I don’t care if he’s a Gold Star parent. He certainly doesn’t deserve that title, OK, if he’s as anti-American as he’s illustrated in his speeches and in his discussion. I mean, if he’s a member of the Muslim Brotherhood or supporting, you know, the ISIS-type of attitude against America, there’s no reason for Donald Trump to have to honor this man.”

- Paladino

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Seriously I don't get it. Both guys made a lot of money but seem so stupid when it comes to how politics/elections work. Don't give the people you are running against items they can use against you yet they do.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

I wonder when Jeremy and the www.ecdems.com will realize they are supporting a liar and someone who puts their best interest over the best interest of the USA.

Could it be if they support her they are hoping to move higher up in the political food chain? Personally I don't care if their political careers crash and burn.

Why would they support Hillary seeing she wants to increase the importation level of refugees by a factor of 500%? That is a lot of unskilled labor to compete against the people who already live in Erie County. Please correct me if I am wrong but I think over the last 12 or so years groups have imported about 15,000 refugees.

Do you know our county actually lost population but if you add in the refugees imported into Erie County we gained about 600 people over about 10 years or so. Now I see why Cuomo will use our money to try to get at many people from over seas into New York State. While tax payers/ business flee they need to increase the population numbers anyway they can. Otherwise we just see how bad of a job Cuomo and crew are doing.

I don't get it.

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread Information