Thread: Vicente Fox Apologizes To Donald Trump

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Vicente Fox Apologizes To Donald Trump

Trump Has Message for Vicente Fox

And before all the Hillary/Bernie support start on the "He is racist" rant....

http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sho...ecutive-Speaks

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

I think Trump is a bunch of hot air. I don't think he will be a good President, better than Clinton, but not good.

That said, I think the one area where Trump is closer to reality than anyone else is the power that the US has but has been too scared to use. Do I think he can force Mexico to build and pay for the wall? No. But he sure as hell could start there and get Mexico to do much, much, much more than it does to curb illegal immigration.

People on the left like to complain about how much the US spends on its Military. I agree with this. The left likes to point out that the US spends more than the next 26 nations combined as some type of sign that our spending is not needed or excessive. Which is naive. The US military needs to exist because without it the world would go into chaos. The one thing that should be done is sending an invoice to those other 26 nations for the spending. After all, they sleep under this blanket as well. I think Trump is the only guy who would even come out and press for this.

The reason why Fox apologized to Trump is he knows know there is a chance he becomes POTUS and Mexico need the US much more than the US needs Mexico. It's just how power works.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Of course he is full of a lot of hot air. He knows it and he wants to win the election. ON the other side of the coin the man is not stupid.

If the country elects Hillary or Bernie we'll just end up with more of the same BS we have seen for the last 30 years.

I like Bernie because he really means well but doesn't realize money doesn't grow on trees.

I think Bernie would make an excellent advisor to trump when it comes to social issues people face.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    I think Trump is a bunch of hot air. I don't think he will be a good President, better than Clinton, but not good.

That said, I think the one area where Trump is closer to reality than anyone else is the power that the US has but has been too scared to use. Do I think he can force Mexico to build and pay for the wall? No. But he sure as hell could start there and get Mexico to do much, much, much more than it does to curb illegal immigration.

People on the left like to complain about how much the US spends on its Military. I agree with this. The left likes to point out that the US spends more than the next 26 nations combined as some type of sign that our spending is not needed or excessive. Which is naive. The US military needs to exist because without it the world would go into chaos. The one thing that should be done is sending an invoice to those other 26 nations for the spending. After all, they sleep under this blanket as well. I think Trump is the only guy who would even come out and press for this.

The reason why Fox apologized to Trump is he knows know there is a chance he becomes POTUS and Mexico need the US much more than the US needs Mexico. It's just how power works.
    Trump wouldn't have had a chance if people were not so sick and tired of our current parties taking turns screwing us while they sip champagne. I think Trump has staying power even with him being a blowhard. You have to shake things up every once in a while. He is also the only person that has acknowledged the financial train wreck that is about to happen.. everyone else either kicks the can down the road or has their heads up their rear ends. Reality eventually will have to be realized.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Trump wouldn't have had a chance if people were not so sick and tired of our current parties taking turns screwing us while they sip champagne. I think Trump has staying power even with him being a blowhard. You have to shake things up every once in a while. He is also the only person that has acknowledged the financial train wreck that is about to happen.. everyone else either kicks the can down the road or has their heads up their rear ends. Reality eventually will have to be realized.

Yup.

You have to realize just how much people are fed up to find Trump palatable. He is a reaction not a cause.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Yup.

You have to realize just how much people are fed up to find Trump palatable. He is a reaction not a cause.
    I would agree. Some reactions are necessary but people just don't realize they need to react, such as auditing the Fed, addressing trade imbalances, dealing with regulations and corporate tax rates.

I can say that thank God in this apathetic, lazy, entitled nipple sucking country that at least he is addressing things that at least some people are motivated for change that doesn't involve student loan forgiveness, cash for clunkers, free cell phones, free education and health care for illegals, and spending all this money that frankly doesn't belong to the current generation.

If people could really see past their benefits as to how bad things really are we could start to work on the solution. I won't even get started on what the projection of our current unfunded liabilities are in the 10's of trillions. Anyone that wishes to stop the Decline and Fall of the Roman(American) Empire has my vote, because the way I see it history always repeats itself.

Thread Information