Thread: My Christmas Wish For Lackawanna!

Smile My Christmas Wish For Lackawanna!

A modern bustling vibrant City full of job opportunities!
    With a Community/Athletic Center home to tons of citizen/youth services.

Great,

I don't think that is a lot to ask for. Your taxes have paid for it. So you should get it.
    Merry Christmas

The mayor ending up in the pen along with his fellow theives is my wish!

Thumbs up trucking sides

I wish more people attended the upcoming event because the following issue hasn't been solved yet:

PUBLIC HEARING

A public hearing will be held on Monday, December 21, 20009 at 5:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers, City Hall, Room 241, regarding the ordinance establishing truck routes and truck traffic in the City of Lackawanna. The meeting room is wheelchair accessible. Those needing special arrrangements should contact the Mayor's Office at 827-6464 by Thursday, December 17, 2009.

What's your wish on this issue? What side do you take?

Personally, I need more information about the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by zanna vaida View Post
    I wish more people attended the upcoming event because the following issue hasn't been solved yet:

PUBLIC HEARING

A public hearing will be held on Monday, December 21, 20009 at 5:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers, City Hall, Room 241, regarding the ordinance establishing truck routes and truck traffic in the City of Lackawanna. The meeting room is wheelchair accessible. Those needing special arrrangements should contact the Mayor's Office at 827-6464 by Thursday, December 17, 2009.

What's your wish on this issue? What side do you take?

Personally, I need more information about the issue.
    They settled out of court supposedly.Sorento may get to truck through LA again or not.Either way this is a big waste of TAXPAYERS money all because KING NORM doesn't like trucks.Meeting is to lay out truck routes etc.

Post Exactly!

This is another example of polanski/jaworski/love/petricca gone wild! And the poor unsuspecting public foots the bill for their diabolical plans that backfire on them.
    Petricca states he never looses a case but that is only because he settles everything "out of court". Please folks I want you all to understand what is going on here, even you city hall employees pay the price for the City of Lackawanna's Law Department total mismanagement!
    The proof is all in black and white or should I say in the RED! Every year I have been on the City Council he goes in the red for judgements and claims! He has hired many many many outside attorneys to do his work and claims they are experts in whatever field----it is a cover-up. He has been an attorney for 50 years, I am sure his personal and professional experience are more than enough to handle the issues/lawsuits that plague OUR City!
    Enough!
    Look at OUR Lackawanna Schools and take a clue from them, king and company,---they just hired a firm for $185.00/hr----the City pays $300.00/hr for their outside lawyers. Please folks, something has to give here!
    Major waste of tax dollars! Our Lackawanna law dept. costs taxpayers over $100,000/yr and then the Lackawanna City attorney hires other lawyers and farms out most of the city business/cases to the outside firms/settlements for over $300,000/yr. WHY?

This is not meant to disrespect Mr. Petricca, maybe it is time to retire if you have to hire others to do your work. I write this in an attempt to give citizens inside knowledge on the city budget. I tried for many years to get the mismanagement to stop but the boys club condone it because........EVERYONE OF THEM/FAMILIES PROFIT FROM THE CITY OF LACKAWANNA BUDGET! I have the last flyer from team polanski and they ran on accountability. I don't think they even know how to spell it.

They have no accountabilty whatsoever. It's all about jobs and votes that's what they mean about accountability.They are accountable to get jobs for the votes they need to get elected.As far as accountability for anything else hell no they will not have any money to spread around for their "votes".

My xmas wish is that somehow my daughter will get a new playground at Avery. No I am not moving to Blasdell or Hamburg for it to happen either Mr.Love

Post Facts!

Peace to all the troubled souls in Lackawanna and God's mercy for the evildoers.

Post Thank You!

A great big THANK YOU to all my believers who like me only want a nice, safe, clean Lackawanna!
    I wish that Santa brings you all the desires of your heart!
    And I wish a great, festive Christmas week for all! A safe Holiday. I hope all the children who witness domestic violence find comfort and do not have to cry themselves to sleep.
    I wish everyone has a good meal and stays warm and cozy. Andrea

p.s. I wish people would visit someone in a Nursing home or an elderly friend or relative, time is the best present any of us can give!

Post Blind-sighted me!

Wow! Citizens For Lackawanna's Future got good me last night!
    Thank You-Thank You-Thank You, From the bottom of my heart for your kind and beautiful plaque of appreciation last night!
    I am truly blessed and humbly honored to have served you all as your First Ward Councilwoman!
    God Bless, Merry Christmas, and again my humble Thanks! Andrea Haxton

p.s. Council President Jaworski and company who would not let me say a few farewell words last night,
    I am praying extra hard for God's mercy on your evildoing!
    And remember my Present to the Citizens of Lackawanna is my continued Presence to monitor city business!

Thumbs up Lackawanna Leadership

Keep Your Faith, Hope, and Love Strong. Stay Healthy! Don't Give Up and Think Positive. Respect People. Don't Judge but Invest in Education! Network a lot. Communicate and Connect. Get Involved with Community Projects!

Contact me any time with questions, comments, and views.

Quote Originally Posted by zanna vaida View Post
    Keep Your Faith, Hope, and Love Strong. Stay Healthy! Don't Give Up and Think Positive. Respect People. Don't Judge but Invest in Education! Network a lot. Communicate and Connect. Get Involved with Community Projects!

Contact me any time with questions, comments, and views.
    and remember to LIVE LONG AND PROSPER.spok.jpg

Thread Information