Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Simme reappointment; selective amnesia

Selective amnesia

It is pathetic that someone like Madam Supervisor (Double Dip) Coleman pretends she doesn't understand the paper work she herself authorized and had to write to make this happen. She herself makes the extra appointments - she herself helped make the deal to bring him back as a "Paid Consultant" and the other positions.

They Board does have to and should feel responsible and accountable for the actions in the Town Hall agenda. They should know why they vote for and sponsor tax funded gifts for Party Players.

Is Breezy trying to say they did not see the amendments or agenda at least two full days prior to the vote ?

So they could read and comment on these items before they vote ? amnesia

Is Breezy saying our Town Supervisor (Double Dip) Coleman and staff doesn't remember what she help create - write - forward at a open meeting and vote yes for ?

She earning a pension for 28 years in Town Hall as Town Clerk and she can stand there and pretend with a straight face she didn't remember what she gave Mr.Simme ?

$ Code Enforcement Officer $
    $ Plumbing Inspector $

Yes, they were correct all the years she served under Supervisor Giza taught her well.

I guess playing dumb means she didn't out right lie - That is what they call "Open Honest Government" -
    Last edited by 4248; February 3rd, 2016 at 11:54 PM.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Terranova was slow on the draw last night
    Gee, she just got in there, shortstuff.

Cut her some slack.

Hey Breezy:

Reread this part again and if your still confused have someone read it to you and explain it.

Coleman: I don’t know if he was reappointed as Code Enforcement Officer. I think it was as…I can’t remember. I would have to look at the resolution. Do you want to call me tomorrow?

Fronczak: Does it allow him, as worked past that date, to gain all these benefits?

Coleman: It allows him to get what he is entitled to. I don’t know.

Fronczak: I m not questioning what he is entitled to. Why would this town board move on this knowing the consequences to the taxpayer? And then knowing Mr. Simme is retiring at the end of the month move with the motion to approve his reappointment? I was going to ask the new council members if they were aware of this before they voted.

Councilman John Abraham: He will be appointed to a job.

Coleman: No.

Fronczak: Ok, nobody answered the question. Did he benefit by being reappointed as Code Enforcement Officer?

Coleman: He wasn’t appointed to that.

Fronczak: What was he appointed to on January 1, 2016?

Coleman: There were various disaster appointments. But as Code Enforcement once he was appointed based on his Civil Service status, which was over two decades ago, he stays at that. He wasn’t reappointed to that. There is no reappointment. I will look at the resolutions and if you are interested in that call me.

Coleman not only did not know whether Simme was reappointed for 2016, but stated that “There is no reappointment” by his once being certified for the position the job is his for as long as he wants it. Now some of us who have attended board meetings for years have seen people in appointed positions, equally certified/qualified, not being reappointed and shown the door.

So please for a change come up with a fact and tell us unwashed what the true answer is. If Simme was supposedly untouchable by his civil service certification why has the town been reappointing him every two years for the 17 years I have been attending town board meetings?

As far as your response to shortstuff that Coleman is new on the job and we should cut her some slack, she has been attending town board meetings for years and is well versed in what takes place in Organizational Meetings as well as regular meetings.

The benefit thing was never in my radar. Scandal, nonsense. Clarification on town jurisdiction in the appointing process needed clarification. That accountability thing really bothers you. And, why didn't incumbents Abraham or Ruffino speak out and explain away the confusion?

Now run along and help Hillary out. She needs twist and spin help to cover her lies and oh you are so good at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Gee, she just got in there, shortstuff.

Cut her some slack.

Like how you guys cut Dino slack...........................

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Hey Breezy:

Reread this part again and if your still confused have someone read it to you and explain it.

Coleman: I don’t know if he was reappointed as Code Enforcement Officer. I think it was as…I can’t remember. I would have to look at the resolution. Do you want to call me tomorrow?

Fronczak: Does it allow him, as worked past that date, to gain all these benefits?

Coleman: It allows him to get what he is entitled to. I don’t know.

Fronczak: I m not questioning what he is entitled to. Why would this town board move on this knowing the consequences to the taxpayer? And then knowing Mr. Simme is retiring at the end of the month move with the motion to approve his reappointment? I was going to ask the new council members if they were aware of this before they voted.

Councilman John Abraham: He will be appointed to a job.

Coleman: No.

Fronczak: Ok, nobody answered the question. Did he benefit by being reappointed as Code Enforcement Officer?

Coleman: He wasn’t appointed to that.

Fronczak: What was he appointed to on January 1, 2016?

Coleman: There were various disaster appointments. But as Code Enforcement once he was appointed based on his Civil Service status, which was over two decades ago, he stays at that. He wasn’t reappointed to that. There is no reappointment. I will look at the resolutions and if you are interested in that call me.

Coleman not only did not know whether Simme was reappointed for 2016, but stated that “There is no reappointment” by his once being certified for the position the job is his for as long as he wants it. Now some of us who have attended board meetings for years have seen people in appointed positions, equally certified/qualified, not being reappointed and shown the door.

So please for a change come up with a fact and tell us unwashed what the true answer is. If Simme was supposedly untouchable by his civil service certification why has the town been reappointing him every two years for the 17 years I have been attending town board meetings?

As far as your response to shortstuff that Coleman is new on the job and we should cut her some slack, she has been attending town board meetings for years and is well versed in what takes place in Organizational Meetings as well as regular meetings.

The benefit thing was never in my radar. Scandal, nonsense. Clarification on town jurisdiction in the appointing process needed clarification. That accountability thing really bothers you. And, why didn't incumbents Abraham or Ruffino speak out and explain away the confusion?

Now run along and help Hillary out. She needs twist and spin help to cover her lies and oh you are so good at that.
    Where is that "like" button?

Well Breezy, not hearing from you on this matter, and since you choose to critique my verbatim posting of a recorded town board meeting and charge deception, go into the Town Code menu on the town website and read the following on when the town was required to “appoint” a Code Enforcement Officer to enforce the town codes. Kind of contradicts what Coleman declared at the meeting that the town does not appoint the Code Enforcement Officer.

Why did they then appoint (by resolution) Fischione to that position?

Chapter 8: Building Code Administration

[HISTORY: Adopted by the Town Board of the Town of Lancaster 4-2-2007 by L.L. No. 1-2007. Amendments noted where applicable.]

§ 8-1 Adoption of state standards (Title 19 NYCRR)

Here is another point the amazing Breezy/Giza try's to blow over - he and Supervisor(Double Dip) Coleman know full well that by Mr.Simmi working in January that entitles him to 2016 vac/comp/sick/vacation time/longevity(*if applicable). More tax funded freebee's.

But then again if a 28 year veteran of Town Hall can pretend she didn't read or remember what her and her staff did - last month - maybe they dont belong in such a important position ?

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    It is pathetic that someone like Madam Supervisor (Double Dip) Coleman pretends she doesn't understand the paper work she herself authorized and had to write to make this happen. She herself makes the extra appointments - she herself helped make the deal to bring him back as a "Paid Consultant" and the other positions.

They Board does have to and should feel responsible and accountable for the actions in the Town Hall agenda. They should know why they vote for and sponsor tax funded gifts for Party Players.

Is Breezy trying to say they did not see the amendments or agenda at least two full days prior to the vote ? So they could read and comment on these items before they vote ? amnesia

Is Breezy saying our Town Supervisor (Double Dip) Coleman and staff doesn't remember what she helped create - write - forward at a open meeting and vote yes for ?

She is earning a pension for 28 years in Town Hall as Town Clerk and she can stand there and pretend with a straight face she didn't remember what she gave Mr.Simme ?

$ Code Enforcement Officer $
    $ Plumbing Inspector $

Yes, they were correct all the years she served under Supervisor Giza taught her well.

I guess playing dumb means she didn't out right lie
    - That is what they call "Open Honest Government" -

Uh oh, shame, shame, shame. Another one retiring after December 31.
    How dare she get 9 months of benefits without being employed by the town during that time. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Uh oh, shame, shame, shame. Another one retiring after December 31.
    How dare she get 9 months of benefits without being employed by the town during that time. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Better question to ponder is why Valerie is retiring.

Supervisor (Double Dip) Coleman will now have to help others play the cash out game. She has set and approved a whole new level of milking the tax payer.

We will see this more and more - its acceptable now that our Supervisor has set the new standard. They will all find out when is the most lucrative time to retire and gather as many tax funded gifts as possible.

Yes, of course Breezy/Giza will say, "Oh they earned it - hate the game , not the player" and so on.

The rules of this Winner take all game were written by other "Party Players" and adopted locally. Some have been kept to a select few - now it will be wide open and to bad if tax payers don't like it.

More and more "Job shuffles" will happen and result in "Double Dipping" and large cash pay outs - then they quietly return under a new title.

All that can be done is to make it public and let the people decide !

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Well Breezy, not hearing from you on this matter, and since you choose to critique my verbatim posting of a recorded town board meeting and charge deception, go into the Town Code menu on the town website and read the following on when the town was required to “appoint” a Code Enforcement Officer to enforce the town codes. Kind of contradicts what Coleman declared at the meeting that the town does not appoint the Code Enforcement Officer.

Why did they then appoint (by resolution) Fischione to that position?

Chapter 8: Building Code Administration

[HISTORY: Adopted by the Town Board of the Town of Lancaster 4-2-2007 by L.L. No. 1-2007. Amendments noted where applicable.]

§ 8-1 Adoption of state standards (Title 19 NYCRR)
    I read a new phrase in political discourse, the other day: "Artful Smear" and that pretty much sums up my reason for the challenge to your post #1 here, Lee.

Gosh, that term fits very nicely!

I'll have to keep an eye on your posts, a bit more often, since that seems to me to be your intention a bit too much.

Artful Smear!

LOL

So your still studying the Lan Dem Party PLay Book !

[QUOTE=Breezy;1617975]I read a new phrase in political discourse, the other day: "Artful Smear" and that pretty much sums up my reason for the challenge to your post #1 here, Lee.

So is Mr.Simmi our newest tax funded "Double Dipper"

The Board does have to feel responsible and accountable for their actions in the Town Hall agenda. They should know why they vote for and sponsor tax funded gifts for Party Players.

Is Breezy trying to say they did not see the amendments or agenda at least two full days prior to the vote ? This is so they could read and comment on these items before they vote ? Should taxpayers believe the whole Town Board had Amnesia

Is Breezy saying our Town Supervisor (Double Dip) Coleman and staff doesn't remember what she helped create - write - and forward at a open meeting and vote yes for ?

Supervisor Coleman is earning a full tax funded pension for 28 years in Town Hall as Town Clerk. Yet as Supervisor she can stand there and pretend with a straight face she didn't remember what she gave Mr. Simme ?

Tax funded gifts for Mr.Simmi = $ Code Enforcement Officer $ Plumbing Inspector $

All the years she served under Supervisor Giza taught her well. I guess playing dumb means she didn't out right lie - This is what they call "Open Honest Government" - or is this the "New Direction" - See no evil - hear no evil - speak no evil
    Last edited by 4248; February 11th, 2016 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    I read a new phrase in political discourse, the other day: "Artful Smear" and that pretty much sums up my reason for the challenge to your post #1 here, Lee.

Gosh, that term fits very nicely!

I'll have to keep an eye on your posts, a bit more often, since that seems to me to be your intention a bit too much.

Artful Smear!

LOL
    In the political sense a smear is an untrue story about a person that is meant to hurt that person's reputation.

So instead of spouting another post to discredit me, add a reason why you consider my thread post as a reason to label me practicing ‘artful smear’. Are you saying:

• The report was untrue and/or misleading? Show me where.

• Are you saying this was a personal attack against Ms. Coleman and if so for what reason, the election is over.

• Do you consider this an attack against the DEM party?

• What are you saying here as this was a report on clarifying the claim made by Coleman (who should really know better) that the town does not appoint a Code Enforcement officer.

Or is your statement: I read a new phrase in political discourse, the other day: "Artful Smear" and that pretty much sums up my reason for the challenge to your post #1 here, Lee, just more inane rhetoric to stop me from reporting on what takes place at town board meeting if it affects a DEM?

Why did not one of the new board members help remind Mrs Coleman that he was reappointed. They all have been lifelong residents have family and party connections.
    (Oh I got it they are just awaiting their turn.)
    New Direction or Same direction...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information