Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Black America is getting ready to Stump for Trump!

Black America is getting ready to Stump for Trump!

Over 27,000 views ..."I guarantee Donald Trump will get the black vote"

Keeps coming in second, he won't even get the nomination
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Keeps coming in second, he won't even get the nomination
    "Keeps". That's funny - There was ONE primary thus far,....in IOWA!! You just keep refusing to see his cross-over appeal. He should win New Hampshire.

Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post
    "I guarantee Donald Trump will get the black vote"
    I highly doubt that.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    I highly doubt that.
    Miles has a point. Depends on how much free anything the democrats or various republican will promise people.

"Keeps". That's funny - There was ONE primary thus far,....in IOWA!! You just keep refusing to see his cross-over appeal. He should win New Hampshire.
    There is no crossover appeal. I have a HUGE amount of liberal friends and on my job, politics comes up often, not one, not ONE person I've encountered on the left is crossing over. So you can find links on "the internets" saying otherwise. I can find links that Elvis showed up in a stick of butter.....
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Are you really saying "NO cross-over appeal"? Zero, zippo, none? Because, Even those videos have people saying they are democrats who will vote for Trump. Contrary to Elvis images, I'm not imagining or making this up.

i posted a poll earlier that indicates he does. I tend to believe a professional pollster may have a larger survey base than you do.

The poll shows Donald Trump connecting with broad layers of discontent among all of America’s demographic groups to emerge as “a significant favorite to win the nomination.”

Forty percent of black voters support Trump over anyone else, according to the new poll, while 45 percent of Hispanic voters back the Republican presidential front-runner. Trump was supported by 37.7 percent of all whites. Overall, Trump was favored by 37.8 of respondents. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, was a distant second at 23.1 percent.

The poll showed 60 percent of those who consider themselves very liberal supporting Trump. Trump received 40 percent support among liberals and 41 percent among both moderates and conservatives. By party affiliation, Trump gathered nearly 40 percent of the GOP voters’ support, 31 percent of the independents and 26-plus percent of the Democrats.
    http://www.westernjournalism.com/som...-will-lose-it/

Another,different survey...
    The survey by Washington-based Mercury Analytics is a combination online questionnaire and "dial-test" of Trump's first big campaign ad among 916 self-proclaimed "likely voters". It took place primarily Wednesday and Thursday and has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.5 percent.

Nearly 20 percent of likely Democratic voters say they'd cross sides and vote for Trump, while a small number, or 14 percent, of Republicans claim they'd vote for Clinton. When those groups were further broken down, a far higher percentage of the crossover Democrats contend they are "100 percent sure" of switching than the Republicans.

Mercury CEO Ron Howard, a Democrat whose firm works for candidates in both parties and corporate clients, concedes, "We expected Trump's first campaign spot to strongly appeal to Republican Trump supporters, with little impact – or in fact negative impact – on Democratic or independent voters."

He continues, "The challenge to Hillary, if Trump is the nominee and pivots to the center in the general election as a problem-solving, independent-minded, successful 'get it done' businessman is that Democrats will no longer be able to count on his personality and outrageous sound bites to disqualify him in the voters' minds."
    http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articl...illary-clinton

The poll showed 60 percent of those who consider themselves very liberal supporting Trump.
    That poll is clearly bunk. There is no way 60 percent of "very liberal" voters are going to support Trump in the election.

Here is your answer provided by Mitch Romney.

“There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what … who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims. … These are people who pay no income tax. … and so my job is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them that they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives.”

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Eventually you run out of the fruits of other's hard labor.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Here is your answer provided by Mitch Romney.

“There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what … who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims. … These are people who pay no income tax. … and so my job is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them that they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives.”
    I never thought of it that way until really listening to Bernie and Hillary. They purposely try to pit one group of people against another.

"They have more than you. That isn't fair"

I saw a meme come up on facebook.

It was about income gap.

They showed an example.

One person making $100,000
    Another person making $40,000

Income gap of $60,000.

Someone Economy becomes better. Salaries increase 20%

One person now makes $120,000
    The other person now makes $48,000

Income gap of $72,000

People running for office will run on closing the increasing income gap even though both people made 20% more.

What they should focus on is the buying power of both people. By "government" printing money as a never ending supply their dollars are worth less each year.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Eventually you run out of the fruits of other's hard labor.
    Democrats answer - then you bring in and tax another 11 MILLION immigrants.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information