Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Black America is getting ready to Stump for Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    That's only because his opponents are Kasich and Cruz. There's also a good chance he fails to get a majority of the votes in the Republican primary and has to share the delegates. Kasich is in second place in the polls, and if he takes second in the actual voting, my guess is that he'll be considered if there's a brokered convention, which would be more likely if Trump doesn't take all of NY's delegates.
    A Trump win is a win.

You can use the your same logic, why "The Wicket Witch from the East" will beat Bernie Sanders in the New York primary.
    I don't think there will be a brokered convention.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post
    His campaign is multi-faceted and can be summed up by the big 3 - better trade deals, job creation, border security.
    ...leveraged with fear and paranoia.......

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post
    A Trump win is a win.

You can use the your same logic, why "The Wicket Witch from the East" will beat Bernie Sanders in the New York primary.
    I don't think there will be a brokered convention.
    The experts disagree. I was listening to a conservative (ugh) talk show the other day and they were referring to Trump not getting to 1237, but coming close and the delegates released potentially going to Cruz (double ugh). Pretty interesting show. I wish I could remember the name of it. If I do, I'll post a link to that segment
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

How Trump Can Lock up GOP Nomination Before the Convention

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-lock-gop-nomination-convention-38446263

It's still possible for Donald Trump to clinch the nomination by the end of the primaries on June 7. His path is narrow and perilous. But it's plausible and starts with a big victory Tuesday in his home state New York primary.

Trump is the only candidate with a realistic chance of reaching the 1,237 delegates needed to clinch the nomination before the July convention in Cleveland. His rivals, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz and Ohio Gov. John Kasich, can only hope to stop him.

If Cruz and Kasich are successful, politicos across the country will have the summer of their dreams — a convention with an uncertain outcome. But Trump can put an end to those dreams, and he can do it without any of the 150 or so delegates who will go to the convention free to support the candidate of their choice.

What comes next isn't a prediction, but rather, a way in which Trump could win the nomination outright on June 7.

To be sure, Trump will have to start doing a lot better than he has so far. He gets that chance starting Tuesday, beginning the day with 744 delegates.

———

NEW YORK

There are 95 delegates at stake in the Empire State, and it's important for Trump to win a big majority of them. It won't be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    ...leveraged with fear and paranoia.......

b.b.
    Because what could go wrong - it's working out great in Europe.

The European Union is on the verge of collapse over the refugee crisis - the main concern is the EU refugee quota system that countries feel forced upon; the other is control of ones own borders without EU bureaucracy. The UK is voting on whether to leave the EU in June...

Priti Patel interview: It's not 'racist' to worry about immigration.

"There is more we have got to do to control our immigration and our membership of the European Union has really hampered us – we are working with our hands behind our backs.”

Taking back control over exactly who can and cannot move to the UK would have a huge knock-on effect in easing pressure on public services such as on school places and in the National Health Service.

She says: “Speak to the public wherever your go, pressures on public services are acute when you look at school places, there are not enough school places in some parts of our country because of the changes in our communities, because of the flow coming in.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...t-immigration/

somewhat off-topic... but did Ben Carson forget to take his name off the primary ballot?

http://assets01.aws.connect.claritye...016/0419/3.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Caterpillar alone hires hundreds, maybe thousands of Indian and Arab's to work here. WHat are you gonna do? Tell one of the largest manufacturers of heavy equipment who they can and can't hire?
    Good question, Look at the uproar Disney has caused by replacing their American workers with foreign workers with special visas. Good for stock holders bad for workers.

Now people that come here without skills or something to contribute? That's another story.

The problem is, and I'm all for not bringing refugees, period, but the guys who did 9/11 were not some hobos that just wandered into this country. They had established themselves in this country were educated, etc.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    The problem is, and I'm all for not bringing refugees, period, but the guys who did 9/11 were not some hobos that just wandered into this country. They had established themselves in this country were educated, etc.
    I agree with you and I wish the people in power understood we don't need anymore immigrants, we're good thanks. We just simply do not need them. What we need to do is start doing right by our citizens first, not second. German citizens should have been able to have a say before they were flooded with 1.1 million migrants.

Look at the homogeneity of the happiest countries on earth...that should tell you something. As far as Islam is concerned how do you embrace a culture that doesn't embrace anything else. Free society questions things...In muslim countries that can get you killed, ergo it is not compatible with free western democracies unless of course they are sectioned off without integrating which they do of their own accord, yet they don't want to emigrate to other muslim countries, and those countries don't want them either. France is about done.
    Last edited by Save Us; April 19th, 2016 at 09:00 AM.

NC brothers for Trump

Now we're talking...Trump takes it to the black community via it's church television network

http://<iframe src="http://player.th..."no"></iframe>

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Yes.

If the workers are physically not here you can't hire them.

Did you see this...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information