Thread: So what do you think of a monthly or weekly hot topic forum

Tony Fracasso - Admin

So what do you think of a monthly or weekly hot topic forum

So what do you think of a monthly or weekly hot topic forum?

LIke how I put the bucki forum on top of the list.. Now that it's sort of over we can pick another "hot topic or issue" to pop at the top of the forums..

I can now put the bucki threads into the speakup section and we pick another issue...?

TimeOut Chair
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    So what do you think of a monthly or weekly hot topic forum?

LIke how I put the bucki forum on top of the list.. Now that it's sort of over we can pick another "hot topic or issue" to pop at the top of the forums..

I can now put the bucki threads into the speakup section and we pick another issue...?
    Since you asked "what do you think?" This is what I think.... you didn't have ppl moderating what's going on the buckY threads/forum.... how... or who will you get to monitor other "HOT topic" threads? W/O moderators actually monitoring the "NEWEST" members, are you ready to handle all of these other "HOT" topics all on your own? And how unbiased would you be?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Well as long as we don't have you trying to tell people how they should post or what they should post we'll be ok.

And how unbiased would you be?
    Did I seemed biased in the bucky threads? I think it was a good experiment to see exactly how all people say the bucki episode.

I get pm's saying "How can you let people like this post" The ones supporting bucky versus the ones you want him locked up. Sort of show's your the swing of opinions we have on various topics.

TimeOut Chair
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    Well as long as we don't have you trying to tell people how they should post or what they should post we'll be ok.

Did I seemed biased in the bucky threads? I think it was a good experiment to see exactly how all people say the bucki episode.

I get pm's saying "How can you let people like this post" The ones supporting bucky versus the ones you want him locked up. Sort of show's your the swing of opinions we have on various topics.
    My bad. I thought you wanted honest opinions. Tell me..... How much did I post in the bucky threads to give you an indication I was telling ppl what to say? Can you be specific?

O'well. I hope you can handle it all on your own though.

Why can't you have that "swing" with what woodstock posts then? hmm? Irony is a funny thing, don't you think?

woodstock can't but everyone else can? perfect example!

As long as I don't tell ppl what to say.... but a "hot topic" filled with other ppl telling others how to post? How will that work? other than hypocritically?

come'on REZ. If you wanna have a free site, then don't have woodstock in chains by saying (nicely) to "shut up". I have a hard time of telling exactly where you're coming from sometimes. in one sentence you say ppl are free to speak their minds, but in the next, you tell me how I can/can't post. The whole thing, for the past year has been so sad. I don't know what I can do please you. You say it's okay for me to me, and then you tell me to shut up. What is a person to do? How else should I feel?

which is it.... me being me? or shut up as in nothing at all?

all I know is every time I converse with you, it always ends up hurting me at the end of the day. You want me to see ppl for what they are worth, yet YOU can't (or refuse) to see me just the same. If you want something better from me, maybe you should think (and let others know) there's is somthing more than meets the eye.

I'm nothing but a lost cause, that's how you see me rez.... so maybe ... never mind.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    My bad. I thought you wanted honest opinions. Tell me..... How much did I post in the bucky threads to give you an indication I was telling ppl what to say? Can you be specific?
    There ya go.. making it about you again...

Give it a rest..

I was refering to your harping about therising's thread title.

Start a new thread if you must.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm going to start this thread over so it can be productive.

Thread Information