Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I delete?

How do I delete?

Does any one know how I delete Thread's I made?

I need to pretty much delete them all, how do I do it?
    Youth and beauty is sexy...
    engineering a system by which one can deliver running water throughout an estate is sexier.

Leonardo da Vinci

Quote Originally Posted by truebe

You have 5 minutes to edit.

After that, it requires an Act of Congress.

Butt Why?

WHY DO YOU REGRET WHAT YOU POSTED?
    GONNA RUN FOR PUBLIC OFFICE???

Nope! Not running for any thing. I’m just a bit to sentimental and have a hard time taking the ridicule. Mainly because my guess is that most every one on here are from WNY. I feel segregated.

Some of these people are simply too tuff for me.
    engineering a system by which one can deliver running water throughout an estate is sexier.

Leonardo da Vinci

Ok, Ok,

Nope! Not running for any thing. I’m just a bit to sentimental and have a hard time taking the ridicule. Mainly because my guess is that most every one on here are from WNY. I feel segregated.

so your from OHIO big deals. You of any one would have a fresh look on our troubled area...you know fresh eyes clears fresh ideas. Something like that. You sound more parinoed then anything else. Sit back and enjoy the ride its about to get a little harier around here. HAHAHAHAHA !!!
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

I know what you mean....

I don't know if SUWNY was always this rough and tumble, but I understand how you feel. Why don't you send a private message to WNYResident and ask him if it is possible to delete your threads and/or comments?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Put me on the spot.

If I delete thier posts I will have a few of you saying I'm "purging" posts. Or why are you deleting thier post on requests but not others etc...

Their you have it, from WNY him self. He wont delete my posts.

I'm better now, a few others including you made me feel a bit better. I guess I took it to personal at first.
    3 kids, 7 miscarriages and a failed marriage will make many people a bit sentimental these days. Unfortunately I fall in this category.

Thanks for the laugh, I needed it.

Leonardo da Vinci

TimeOut Chair

OKAY, time for woodstock to post:

Truebe, welcome & stay. You need some lessons in being a "PITA" (I'm totally kidding REZ... Lighten up, will ya?)

If your refering to how ppl are posting in the Bucky threads, move on from that. There are tons of emotions running rampid (sp?) on that issue. Half the ppl on the internet want Bucky killed, the other half want him to live... take your pick. At the end of the day, pay it little mind.

I can tell you first hand that some ppl are pretty tough to take (me especially, stick around and you'll see what I mean) but don't ask to have your words removed. If they are what you believe in... if they are your true convictions, DON'T let anyone make you feel like you can't speak your mind. If you leave and take your words with you, you let ppl know others have broken you. Don't do that, don't give in because you feel others want you to think differently. (I'm a different story but....) This really is one of the best places to speakup as long as you have balls to stand your ground.

I don't know if you know it, but there's a movie with a famous line that says:

"I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore".

That's what you need to say as loud as you can sometimes, it really works to get over any frustration you feel from time to time. It's what lets you be you.

(In case you didn;t know) I'm noted for long-winded, "pointless" .... "read too much into things" posts, so take whatever I said for anything it's worth. It might not apply here, but I have always thought that ridicule is only as good as how far you can through it back. HA! Women don't get mad, they get even.

Note to rez.... this is the first I am conversating with truebe, so her problem with posters must be in some other area of this site! Think about it.
    Last edited by woodstock; September 10th, 2006 at 11:06 PM.

TimeOut Chair
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    Put me on the spot.

If I delete thier posts I will have a few of you saying I'm "purging" posts. Or why are you deleting thier post on requests but not others etc...
    Rez, did you call me?

I thought I heard "woodstock" mentioned ....

thanks. I got hit with the Bucky thing. I dont want to say to much but it kind of hurt to be bashed on so hard.

I was also informed that I posted in the wrong area's, and so on. It's like the first day on the job, you think it will be good for you to meet new people and laugh a bit, but then your boss rats on you, and co-workers tell you your too slow or some thing.

Daniel Powter - Had a bad day..... that is my song....LOL

Leonardo da Vinci

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by woodstock
    Rez, did you call me?

I thought I heard "woodstock" mentioned ....

No I didn't call you.. You have a tendency to make threads about you anyhow so I didn't.

TimeOut Chair
    No I didn't call you.. You have a tendency to make threads about you anyhow so I didn't.
    My bad. I honestly thought you were refering to one of woodstock's famous rants. Hmmm? After what you just posted... It must mean that there are more ppl twitched about "thread purging" than you're letting on OMG... Imagine that????

Glad you are feeling better truebe. It does get to be frustrating.

Daniel Powter - Had a bad day..... that is my song....LOL
    Twisted Sister - "We're not gonna take it anymore" that's my song

Thumbs up Sowhat ?

Put me on the spot.

others may say. You're the BOSS right ! Place your actions under Homesecurity and purge away. I am behind you all the way. When someone ask you to delete their written post, as the owner, you should accept their wishes, and delete those post. Otherwise, you are not in controll of this site, and others, are calling the shots on you you dig. I for one am in favor of purging post for security reasons.
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

If some one starts to pick at everything you say just put them on Ignore then you wont even see what they are writing. let them rant all they want you wont even know it
    One good thing about growing old is your secrets are safe with your friends they can't remember them either

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information