Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: If the com. of public works lived in Lackawanna instead of Hamburg

Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post
    boy do u have her right...yes she worked here 14 years,,,,daddy paid off the men who were mayors at the time to keep her here.....politics didnt bother her then.....

The men that were Mayors then.....Kuryak? That was the only Mayor that was a "MAN" when I worked there. Kathy Staniszewski was the "Woman" Mayor who hired me, then came John Kuryak, then came puff-n-stuff.....Only one "Man" in there. and I am not referring to the one who thinks he is a peacock Really, toms....do your homework.

We can talk about payoffs if you would like....Where would you like to start? Arc, Deeps, Eagan, Bremer, Kozub, Kita, Jaworski, Love, Delmont etc. The list goes on and on..... I would love to get off exposing all of this people....wanna play??? Ball is now in your court.

Where did everyone go? Oh, I alomost forgot, seeing how I have been gone for, how long Toms? Four years you say??? City Hall closes at 4:30. I almost forgot that!! See you tomorrow!

Thumbs up

I'm here 24/7. Call anytime. If I don't answer, leave a voice-mail.

Best,

Maybe it's about time someone called the FBI

Quote Originally Posted by JSBTIAI View Post
    TOMS I have to agree with you here ... you can sooooo tell cath has a pseudonym or two. She can deny all she wants but she is writing under mnb811 Same with Andrea and her nom de plumes---the writing style, same outbursts, smiley faces galore, always tripping over herself to pat cath on the back, and only recently learned to spell PROOF correctly!!!!! You seem to have the inside track on city hall history, was cath such an Andrea booster when she worked there or are they just a couple of sour grapes sitting in the same bowl? JKBTIAI
    You are one really dumb person.No wonder city hall is screwed up. For the last time I am not Cathy....maybe I am the mayors daughter Julie Polanski or Sara Love or Cheryl Caferro or Tony Migarelli, hey maybe I am 2 people Marlene and Bob. Hence the MnB... your like your Forrest Gump saying Stupid does as STUPID IS lol... Hey Sandy ....I mean Tired of BS these guys are really dumb.....Still can't believe they think only Cathy and Andrea hate them...by the way TIRED I KNOW YOUR NOT SANDY LOL

Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post
    boy do u have her right...yes she worked here 14 years,,,,daddy paid off the men who were mayors at the time to keep her here.....politics didnt bother her then.....
    LOL Just like everyone there including yourself who pay off Norm....

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    You are one really dumb person.No wonder city hall is screwed up. For the last time I am not Cathy....maybe I am the mayors daughter Julie Polanski or Sara Love or Cheryl Caferro or Tony Migarelli, hey maybe I am 2 people Marlene and Bob. Hence the MnB... your like your Forrest Gump saying Stupid does as STUPID IS lol... Hey Sandy ....I mean Tired of BS these guys are really dumb.....Still can't believe they think only Cathy and Andrea hate them...by the way TIRED I KNOW YOUR NOT SANDY LOL
    I don't hate anyone....dislike maybe, not hate.

Yeah your right hate is too strong a word... Cath I am YOUR CLONE SPEAKING LMAO

Speak to me Mnb811...I am all ears!!

Hi CATH WHATS UP???

Clone are you there???

How was your day posing as me??

Wow you must have a clone...LOL I see what you mean by these guys being dumb.

Isn't it a great show?

I like being myself but if they think I am you .......oh well I guess I can say things and they will blame you for it...LOL

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information