Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If the com. of public works lived in Lackawanna instead of Hamburg

Democrats

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    WHo is supposed to protect our communites form this stuff?

Don't we all think it's time we get them more involved? From what I'm reading this is happening in a few communities in erie county.

Is it happening more with the local DEms or the local reps?
    Answer to your question is: DEMOCRATS
    We don't have a republican party in Lackawanna they are a branch of the democratic party thanks to Mr.Warthling (democratic chairman,water authority chairman) giving Mr.Sikorsky (republican chairman) a job on water authority.Mr.Warthling is Mr.Sikorsky's boss on water authority and you can just see Sikorsky being worried about not following his orders to stiff the republican candidates he endorses. This is sad fact of life here in Lackawanna intimidation and the ball less people who allow it to happen.Sad to say it's all about the money with these peices of crap. The solution might be to mess with the money.That would certainly stir up a hornet's nest and then some.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    WHo is supposed to protect our communites form this stuff?

Don't we all think it's time we get them more involved? From what I'm reading this is happening in a few communities in erie county.

Is it happening more with the local DEms or the local reps?
    Democrats hands down. I've owned 4 homes in the City of Lackawanna all on different streets. Yet on each one of those streets there also lives an employee of the water authority. Every election they have their democratic political signs out on their lawns. It almost seems that every employee of the warthling authority lives in Lackawanna (oops, I meant water authority).

Post Facts!

Everything I have said and tried to have the boys adhere to has always been based on the facts in our own City Charter/Code and State Law regs.

To shut me up they have tried to paint me as a crazy lady who cries wolf and is the only one in Lackawanna complaining about " Team Polanski ! "

Domicile is the word, Amherst was in the paper for the same fraud that king normie is condoning regarding one of his soldiers just today. Pretty ironic.
    I still can't get over that he retired from the State as a full-time prison guard in Collins this year + retired this year as a full-time Commissioner of Public Works from the City of Lackawanna!
    But lo and behold--as of 08-01-09 he is still the Commissioner of Public Works in Lackawanna with the free new truck/gas etc. and cell phone but only "part-time" now.
    Whoa!
    He wrote his own retirement package with the City of Lackawanna! I hate the abuse of their governmental power. I hate how they waste the hard-earned tax dollars of the people who foot the bill for their fraud. I hate how they think no one is on to them------ and if they are the boys club set out to destroy them and their families!

The boys club has destroyed the integrity and stolen the money of the City of Lackawanna for too many decades.

Control Board and Audit----we need them NOW!
    Pray and believe---Pray and believe!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    We have too many loop holes created by self serving people in the political system.

There weren't no loop holes on this DPW issue..it was cut and dried.He had to give one year notice before leaving. BUT THEN THEY WAIVED THE ONE YEAR RULE FOR THIS GUY. There are loop holes regarding the state pension benifit I agree with you there. This is one reason why this state is going to be BANKRUPT.In all political parties it's all about the money nothing else.

Post Facts!

What really makes me sick is that each political faction is just as greedy as the other and they all use each other to get their piece of the pie, jobs-etc. They both say the heck with the needs of the average nice guy and his family down the block who never complains and just keeps paying and paying, even though he knows something is wrong. The silent majority are innocent by-standers that foot the bill for the clubs corruption and get put in their place immediately if they dare step out of place and question something.

Step Majority, Step! Do not be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and question your assessment or whatever issue that has you concerned!

Post Facts!

There are/were four Lackawanna Department Heads who live elsewhere and lie about the residency law mandate.
    City Attorney claims he lives in his office on Ridge Road.
    City Commissioner of Public Works lives in Hamburg.

City Record Management Clerk lived in West Seneca, saddly he passed.
    Ex City EDZ Director and for 2 years acting Director of Development lives in the Town of Boston, was even Dem. Chair and Supervisor.

How does our CEO break our City laws?---This is pure corruption and arrogance. I find it comical that he/they can dish it out but they can't take it when we call them on it.

Plotting minds, plotting, plotting, plotting! Hmm...
    Our Forefathers wrote these laws in the 60's for a reason, a big reason---they knew about " plotting men " and tried to protect us citizens' from their corrupt minds and deeds by putting all the Lackawanna City rules in writing.
    I guess some of the boys club failed reading.

Boy do I hear your pain over there.

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    There are/were four Lackawanna Department Heads who live elsewhere and lie about the residency law mandate.
    City Attorney claims he lives in his office on Ridge Road.
    City Commissioner of Public Works lives in Hamburg.

City Record Management Clerk lived in West Seneca, saddly he passed.
    Ex City EDZ Director and for 2 years acting Director of Development lives in the Town of Boston, was even Dem. Chair and Supervisor.

How does our CEO break our City laws?---This is pure corruption and arrogance. I find it comical that he/they can dish it out but they can't take it when we call them on it.

Plotting minds, plotting, plotting, plotting! Hmm...
    Our Forefathers wrote these laws in the 60's for a reason, a big reason---they knew about " plotting men " and tried to protect us citizens' from their corrupt minds and deeds by putting all the Lackawanna City rules in writing.
    I guess some of the boys club failed reading.

Just know, you are not alone. Our town is equally as bad. How about the town board on every committee like the zoning, sewer, and oh the IDA. They hand them out like candy. And the taxpayers are caught holding the bag.

What is amazing they take, and they intimidate. We pay them to take and intimidate. Sounds pathetic doesn't it. WNY Res has great points, but how do we begin?

Post HaHaHa!

The joke is on them --NOT us!
    We do not have to do anything, just sit back and watch them implode.

It has already begun in Lackawanna, the boys club has gotten extra greedy if you could fathom that and want the whole pie now. In other words control over the entire City through the City job power base, School, and Housing Authority positions.

I find all of their control issues extremely sad and part of their condition which is called "I've got mine-screw YOU!". You are right, the real shame is that the innocent public foot the bill for their good ole' boy network and are left on the outside looking in if they are not card holding club members who pay money to belong.
    I once heard them naming all the names of people who bought tickets to one of the drinking party fronts of a fund raiser and were mad so and so did not buy a ticket. What does the club do with all their money?
    I believe some of it goes into buying tickets to each others fund raisers. Sad.
    Why don't they buy flowers down Ridge Road and ALL over our entire small City? We also need to hire a professional landscaper to re-design our bare City streets. I realize that YOU city hall haters will now try to attack me because I want to hire someone BUT we need a landscaper alot more than the flunkies who......!

Pray and Believe---Pray and Believe!

Our Supervisor,

The joke is on them --NOT us!
    We do not have to do anything, just sit back and watch them implode.

It has already begun in Lackawanna, the boys club has gotten extra greedy if you could fathom that and want the whole pie now. In other words control over the entire City through the City job power base, School, and Housing Authority positions.

I find all of their control issues extremely sad and part of their condition which is called "I've got mine-screw YOU!". You are right, the real shame is that the innocent public foot the bill for their good ole' boy network and are left on the outside looking in if they are not card holding club members who pay money to belong.
    I once heard them naming all the names of people who bought tickets to one of the drinking party fronts of a fund raiser and were mad so and so did not buy a ticket. What does the club do with all their money?
    I believe some of it goes into buying tickets to each others fund raisers. Sad.
    Why don't they buy flowers down Ridge Road and ALL over our entire small City? We also need to hire a professional landscaper to re-design our bare City streets. I realize that YOU city hall haters will now try to attack me because I want to hire someone BUT we need a landscaper alot more than the flunkies who......!

Pray and Believe---Pray and Believe!

who is on everything, when posed a question on a situation his response."First I heard about it." Oops wee I feel dumb. Oh and he is something else, the town calls him the "Godfather."

Our town is a page from Godfather....
    Hang in there, there is always next election...

Post A government for some of the people by some of the people-SAD!

The Peter Principle is rampant in politics, where---"A person rises to the highest level of their incapability!" It is a prerequisite to run for office I guess. Then again there are many spineless politicians who cave and conform to the status quo because they just don't want to hear anything OR do much work.

People should not only be mandated to take an IQ test and prove all of their credentials they should take an emotional IQ test! Patience is a top priority in politics and sincerity is the next. Far too many fake people in politics!

Politics is similar to a parent who tells his kid not to smoke when the cigarette is hanging from their mouth----------if politicians are breaking laws to suit their own selves-----what do they think the public's general opinion of them is?
    answer: ?

OK city hall haters and other people who love to judge people---- I am ready for your personal attacks on me, so......just remember I am presently a slow payer due to lack of a job, what is the excuse for YOU Lackawanna city hall employees who have good jobs and do not pay your bills. I am paying, just is slower than I would like it to be. The city got over $13,000 from my building property taxes when I owned it, I did the best I could and then tried to sell it so I could pay off all but the team ruined that too. Anyone could fall on hard-times, I admit I did, but it did not happen till I bought my Mom and Pop corner store and then team polanski went after my dream job, I ended up loosing it because of him.
    Folks could you imagine if you had gone to 5 years of night school and took a Civil Service exam where you scored 92 and then landed your dream job as a single parent----- then because you and I were competing in an election I wrote a letter to get you out of my way, it worked----YOU LOST YOUR $40,000.00/yr job! It happened to me. It ended up back firing on him though because I ended up getting elected to become the FIRST elected Councilwoman of Lackawanna! Thank you team polanski!

If you keep your dues paid and keep your mouth shut then you can do things like live in Hamburg and the team will protect you even though you are breaking the law!

I am only telling you all this again because I want you to realize how ruthless and power crazy they are to this day.
    I just do not understand how their corrupt minds justify their deeds to keep the guilt from eating them up?! The guy who wrote the letter that went after my job got thrown a little bone from the boys, a little job paid for out of tax dollars! And me, a struggling single Mother lost her job----how do you do it, boys? How?

Post Edit

Edit a possible point of contention: I am not crying "single Mother" to you single mother haters who hate it when women use this line for sympathy.
    I was only trying to make a point of their ruthlessness and non-stop power mongers ness! Very sorry, not meant to offend anyone with the single mother issue.

I put myself through many many years of college to become self-sufficient. Thank you.

You go girl!!

Edit a possible point of contention: I am not crying "single Mother" to you single mother haters who hate it when women use this line for sympathy.
    I was only trying to make a point of their ruthlessness and non-stop power mongers ness! Very sorry, not meant to offend anyone with the single mother issue.

I put myself through many many years of college to become self-sufficient. Thank you.
    And I completely agree about the IQ tests.

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    answer to your question is: Democrats
    we don't have a republican party in lackawanna they are a branch of the democratic party thanks to mr.warthling (democratic chairman,water authority chairman) giving mr.sikorsky (republican chairman) a job on water authority.mr.warthling is mr.sikorsky's boss on water authority and you can just see sikorsky being worried about not following his orders to stiff the republican candidates he endorses. This is sad fact of life here in lackawanna intimidation and the ball less people who allow it to happen.sad to say it's all about the money with these peices of crap. The solution might be to mess with the money.that would certainly stir up a hornet's nest and then some.
    oh cath829 -- get a life

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information