Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If the com. of public works lived in Lackawanna instead of Hamburg

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    the joke is on them --not us!
    We do not have to do anything, just sit back and watch them implode.

It has already begun in lackawanna, the boys club has gotten extra greedy if you could fathom that and want the whole pie now. In other words control over the entire city through the city job power base, school, and housing authority positions.

I find all of their control issues extremely sad and part of their condition which is called "i've got mine-screw you!". You are right, the real shame is that the innocent public foot the bill for their good ole' boy network and are left on the outside looking in if they are not card holding club members who pay money to belong.
    I once heard them naming all the names of people who bought tickets to one of the drinking party fronts of a fund raiser and were mad so and so did not buy a ticket. What does the club do with all their money?
    I believe some of it goes into buying tickets to each others fund raisers. Sad.
    Why don't they buy flowers down ridge road and all over our entire small city? We also need to hire a professional landscaper to re-design our bare city streets. I realize that you city hall haters will now try to attack me because i want to hire someone but we need a landscaper alot more than the flunkies who......!

pray and believe---pray and believe!
    you ought to pray and believe. Pray that god forgives you for all your lying ways and believe that you act like a christian...all you do is profess god, and spit evil while doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post
    oh cath829 -- get a life
    __________________________________________________ __

You are talking to the wrong person.....every time you get on here you are wrong. Get off City Hall computers too.

oh cath829 -- get a life
    What a dumbnut....He thinks I am Cath. LMAO. Shows you how stupid city hall really really is...btw I never worked for the city or really even want to...I am sure glad I do not have to deal with dumb scum like you TOMS.....must have hit a big nerve with that post since it is so very very TRUE.

toms
    Mr. Code Enforcement officer, Steve Bremer. PAY YOUR TAXES!!!!

Thumbs up

It would be great if city lawmakers created a new law regarding the city residency for public employees.

Talking about the issue will get you nowhere, more people have to contact their representatives or the representatives-councilmembers have to propose a new bill or make udjustments to a city charter.

Who will make a change and take an action? It sounds to me the Lackawanna lawmakers have stucked on old laws. When was a new bill created?

Making a new law doesn't matter if it isn't enforced! The City has a residency law that is supposed to be enforced by the Mayor...but he violates it everyday and has since he took office by ignoring it in his appointments.

Quote Originally Posted by zanna vaida View Post
    It would be great if city lawmakers created a new law regarding the city residency for public employees.

Talking about the issue will get you nowhere, more people have to contact their representatives or the representatives-councilmembers have to propose a new bill or make udjustments to a city charter.

Who will make a change and take an action? It sounds to me the Lackawanna lawmakers have stucked on old laws. When was a new bill created?
    Zanna there is already a residency law under city code: ARTICLE VI Residency Requirements [Adopted 12-30-1987 by L.L. No. 1-1988 (Ch. 102 of the 1987 Code)]. You can find it under Municipal Code, Chapter 31: Officers and Employees.

What would you like a new law to state?

Bingo, that is black and white

Quote Originally Posted by LAsurvivor View Post
    Making a new law doesn't matter if it isn't enforced! The City has a residency law that is supposed to be enforced by the Mayor...but he violates it everyday and has since he took office by ignoring it in his appointments.
    a residency is law and should be enforced no matter who the heck you are if you are serving the public.

TOMS I have to agree with you here ... you can sooooo tell cath has a pseudonym or two. She can deny all she wants but she is writing under mnb811 Same with Andrea and her nom de plumes---the writing style, same outbursts, smiley faces galore, always tripping over herself to pat cath on the back, and only recently learned to spell PROOF correctly!!!!! You seem to have the inside track on city hall history, was cath such an Andrea booster when she worked there or are they just a couple of sour grapes sitting in the same bowl? JKBTIAI

Quote Originally Posted by JSBTIAI View Post
    TOMS I have to agree with you here ... you can sooooo tell cath has a pseudonym or two. She can deny all she wants but she is writing under mnb811 Same with Andrea and her nom de plumes---the writing style, same outbursts, smiley faces galore, always tripping over herself to pat cath on the back, and only recently learned to spell PROOF correctly!!!!! You seem to have the inside track on city hall history, was cath such an Andrea booster when she worked there or are they just a couple of sour grapes sitting in the same bowl? JKBTIAI

Sorry JSBTIAI, you too are wrong! Sorry to stomp on your sour grapes. I only go by cath829 AND everyone at City Hall knows that as my e-mail is the same. Let me give you a little "inside track" on city hall....I worked for the city for 14 years, long before Andrea made it to the Council seat (I am so very sure you are already aware of ALL the history at City Hall, so I will stop right here on that subject matter). I will deny that I am mnb811 UNTIL the day I die....because I am not.

Do you have a mother? Daughter? Grandmother? Any family/friends that you treat with respect? ANY human being for that matter? The people, not only the men at city hall, all treat Andrea with great disrespect. I will not do that and I will not listen to someone/anyone who instructs me not to perform my job duties for all the people I worked for. I don't care if someone does NOT like someone for whatever matter; everyone should be treated with respect! Every person, whether they are Caucasian, Native American, African American, Asian etc. or whether they are Catholic, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist etc. DESERVE respect.

I am not nor have I ever been mnb811, plain and simple. Don't trust toms too much on his history of city hall....he can't even correctly state my last day there. Now if you would prefer to learn "facts" on city hall...contact me.

cath-I just pop over here from time to time because someone on another thread was goofing on you, andrea and a few others on Lackawanna Politics, I have no personal interest in the squabbles that go on there, I just need a giggle once in a while so I probably won't contact you, of all people there, for the scoop. I just wanted to voice an opinion to one of the posters on this site-toms-which I did-so continue on; don't waste your energy with any snappy little come backs, as andreas and your need for getting in the last word is also a topic of fodder elsewhere in SUWNY. Now if you had answered the question I asked toms-were you such an outspoken supporter of andreas when you worked there or just since you lost your position?-in conversation form, I might have had cause to change my thoughts about whether you were or not, but you didn't....you ranted on about respecting races and religions. So as someone else concluded or stated on this site, the backlash directed at people and the cheerleading for andrea is a product of sour grapes. Maybe you were not nasty to her face but you certainly rode the "orange crate gravy train" without speaking up to the "good old boys" till you were booted off the train yourself! P.S.Deny all you want, I trust my own judgement as far as what I've read and who wrote it no matter who signed it.

Quote Originally Posted by jsbtiai View Post
    cath-i just pop over here from time to time because someone on another thread was goofing on you, andrea and a few others on lackawanna politics, i have no personal interest in the squabbles that go on there, i just need a giggle once in a while so i probably won't contact you, of all people there, for the scoop. I just wanted to voice an opinion to one of the posters on this site-toms-which i did-so continue on; don't waste your energy with any snappy little come backs, as andreas and your need for getting in the last word is also a topic of fodder elsewhere in suwny. Now if you had answered the question i asked toms-were you such an outspoken supporter of andreas when you worked there or just since you lost your position?-in conversation form, i might have had cause to change my thoughts about whether you were or not, but you didn't....you ranted on about respecting races and religions. So as someone else concluded or stated on this site, the backlash directed at people and the cheerleading for andrea is a product of sour grapes. Maybe you were not nasty to her face but you certainly rode the "orange crate gravy train" without speaking up to the "good old boys" till you were booted off the train yourself! P.s.deny all you want, i trust my own judgement as far as what i've read and who wrote it no matter who signed it.
    boy do u have her right...yes she worked here 14 years,,,,daddy paid off the men who were mayors at the time to keep her here.....politics didnt bother her then.....

Quote Originally Posted by jsbtiai View Post
    toms i have to agree with you here ... You can sooooo tell cath has a pseudonym or two. She can deny all she wants but she is writing under mnb811 same with andrea and her nom de plumes---the writing style, same outbursts, smiley faces galore, always tripping over herself to pat cath on the back, and only recently learned to spell proof correctly!!!!! You seem to have the inside track on city hall history, was cath such an andrea booster when she worked there or are they just a couple of sour grapes sitting in the same bowl? Jkbtiai
    yes,,she loves to write her blogs and then under another name praise herself for everything said.....they are all on two or three different names....and yes i was wondering how long it would take andrea to spell "proof" -----I loved the quote from Forest Gump....you cant disagree with anything they say without them crucifying you....its a one way street full of bs. if everyone only knew what "God sent Andrea" is really like. As far as Cath----still trying to get even for not getting reappointed...although she says how happy she is to be away from it...she sure doesnt sound very happy.

[QUOTE=toms;578735]boy do u have her right...yes she worked here 14 years,,,,daddy paid off the men who were mayors at the time to keep her here.....politics didnt bother her then.....[/QUOTE
    Here???? Get off city computers! My father did not get me my job at city hall... He's not democrat!!

yes,,she loves to write her blogs and then under another name praise herself for everything said.....they are all on two or three different names....and yes i was wondering how long it would take andrea to spell "proof" -----I loved the quote from Forest Gump....you cant disagree with anything they say without them crucifying you....its a one way street full of bs. if everyone only knew what "God sent Andrea" is really like. As far as Cath----still trying to get even for not getting reappointed...although she says how happy she is to be away from it...she sure doesnt sound very happy.
    Ok, whatever!!! (Can you see my eyes blinking really, really fast? I am stuttering too!! Remind you of anyone???) Here's an idea.....contact the administrator and ask who's who. Maybe then you will understand how utterly stupid you really sound and make yourself look. No, there is no need for me to get even.....what goes around comes around. Karma Baby!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information