Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Trump nails it.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    As far as religion I would love it if aliens came from the sky and every one said,, "oh that's what we've been worshipping"
    That is what happened. God is an alien being. Just depends on what the definition is of "alien" Another form of a "being" that many refer to as "God". Even if that "being" created all other "aliens" they are another alien with the power of creation. Make sense?

And, if you take the stories from centuries ago that ended up in various religious books there is a story of creation of some sort. With that said you still have to mix in the idea of evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    If I recall correctly, the vast majority of climate scientists believe our current plight is caused by man. You cannot pump millions of tons of hydrocarbons into the atmosphere which is a closed system and not expect to have consequences. It is logical. What is scary is the oceans are becoming more acidic because of the carbon saturation. If you think about it 99.9999% of living things would be better off if mankind died off, and between global warming and the development of hypersonic nuclear warheads we seem to be determined to accomplish it one way or another. Maybe the next life form won't be so stupid.

As far as religion I would love it if aliens came from the sky and every one said,, "oh that's what we've been worshipping"
    It's not just the oceans that are more acidic. The galvanzied poles we use to mount Dishes on after a few years begin to rust out at ground level due to the acidity of the earth
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread Information