Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump nails it.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Jerry Falwell is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He's no Christian. He's a greedy, self serving zealot.

As for my post, supporting a man who is not Godly, who goes against what Jesus taught is supporting evil.
    Do you like Franklin Graham?
    http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/f...-donald-trump/

Jesus is the one who said "be as wise as serpents" because he sends us out as sheep among wolves - do you really think he expects us to keep our doors unlocked with a welcome mat for our enemies?
    Last edited by buffy; January 20th, 2016 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    Do you seriously think that Trump as president would actually build a WALL across the entire southern border and force Mexico to pay for it? It's things like that that make me wonder how naïve his supporters can really be.
    Mexico will pay for it over time with surcharges tacked into trade agreements, tariffs, international travel fees and whatever else one can add a surcharge too - it's not that unique or hard to do - and other countries have border walls; it's one of the first safeguards against invasion civilization has had.

Vice President Joe Biden when asked if he though MR.Trump could win stated, "it was “possible” that Trump could be the next president"

But for now everyone in the Dem Camp are waiting to see if Hillary can overcome Mr.Bernie Sanders. Money wise there's no question she is far ahead - out spending Mr.Sanders with ease - cash pouring in daily from big businesses all over the world.

Hillary has been trying to solidify her stand with people of foreign origin and minorities ! She is becoming almost urgent in her pleases to loyal Obama Voters.

Its getting interesting - especially after the Feds announced they found emails on her "server" that were "Beyond TOP SECRET" and some that could be considered sensitive to homeland security !

But so far Hillary seems untouchable as the status quo Presidential Candidate.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    Do you seriously think that Trump as president would actually build a WALL across the entire southern border and force Mexico to pay for it? It's things like that that make me wonder how naïve his supporters can really be.
    Exactly!
    It's like me being a kid, saying that "if I ever become President, I'm gonna shut off the rest of the world and become self sufficient! We don't need anything from anyone else. We have it all here right now! (yes, I actually used to say this)." Or "I'm gonna do this... do that...."

It's just baseless hot air and that's all Trump is. Baseless hot air AND as as Christian, I believe we have a duty to support leaders who are moral. Trump is not moral.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post
    Mexico will pay for it over time with surcharges tacked into trade agreements, tariffs, international travel fees and whatever else one can add a surcharge too - it's not that unique or hard to do - and other countries have border walls; it's one of the first safeguards against invasion civilization has had.
    Again, like I said before, you are hung up on this immigration thing to the point that you are blind to everything else.
    HipKat's Blog

Do you like Franklin Graham?
    http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/f...-donald-trump/

Jesus is the one who said "be as wise as serpents" because he sends us out as sheep among wolves - do you really think he expects us to keep our doors unlocked with a welcome mat for our enemies?
    Anything that starts out with "President Barack Obama is determined to negotiate with the terrorist thugs of the Iranian regime" immediately identifies itself as a radical right wing blog that has only one agenda, promote the right and attack the left. No credibility here
    HipKat's Blog

Again, like I said before, you are hung up on this immigration thing to the point that you are blind to everything else.
    You've got me figured out wrong - my priority issue is national security, the economy is second. The majority of my recent posts have to do with terrorism and sexual assaults in Europe due to open borders and mass migration of unvetted Muslim refugees to learn lessons from their mistakes. Europe is rethinking every decision they've made in retrospect to overwhelming problems they now face.

I'm surprised, given your thread "why Islam is a Sham" you criticize me for helping to expose "the sham of multiculterism" (Angela Merkel's words). Your thread made me want to learn more about Islam and as a result, I read a book that was a real eye-opener, listened to online debates on the subject of whether Islam is a peaceful religion, and currently reading a book about why Islam needs a reformation - enough information to form an educated opinion on the problems of mass Muslim infiltration (it's not the people, per se, it's the ideology).

However, the Christian in me is aware of the inevitable - that wars, Christian and Jew persecution, a falling away from the faith, and the very real threat that "love will grow cold due to lawlessness" is in our future. I am trying very hard not to have a loveless attitude towards immigrants because, the fact of the matter is - it's out of our hands and the stage is already set (one would have to be blind not to see it) at the same time, we need to exercise common sense, border vigilance and not be blind to potential dangers - "fighting the good fight", as the Apostle Paul once said.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  
    Last edited by buffy; January 21st, 2016 at 12:49 PM.

Dude, every President goes on vacation and all are at the tax payer's expense.
    Yes, but isn't this supposed the caring, president, champion of the poor and underprivileged? I think I saw tears streaming down the faces of the lowly disenfranchised at his inauguration, but I could be having a Trump like moment.

He is a joke, albeit a sad one.

You've got me figured out wrong - my priority issue is national security, the economy is second. The majority of my recent posts have to do with terrorism and sexual assaults in Europe due to open borders and mass migration of unvetted Muslim refugees to learn lessons from their mistakes. Europe is rethinking every decision they've made in retrospect to overwhelming problems they now face.

I'm surprised, given your thread "why Islam is a Sham" you criticize me for helping to expose "the sham of multiculterism" (Angela Merkel's words). Your thread made me want to learn more about Islam and as a result, I read a book that was a real eye-opener, listened to online debates on the subject of whether Islam is a peaceful religion, and currently reading a book about why Islam needs a reformation - enough information to form an educated opinion on the problems of mass Muslim infiltration (it's not the people, per se, it's the ideology).

However, the Christian in me is aware of the inevitable - that wars, Christian and Jew persecution, a falling away from the faith, and the very real threat that "love will grow cold due to lawlessness" is in our future. I am trying very hard not to have a loveless attitude towards immigrants because, the fact of the matter is - it's out of our hands and the stage is already set (one would have to be blind not to see it) at the same time, we need to exercise common sense, border vigilance and not be blind to potential dangers - "fighting the good fight", as the Apostle Paul once said.

My personal observation: All these refugees just endured a grueling trek through unimaginable horrors escaping war, poverty and torture, yet the men are getting sensitivity training about No means No in Denmark.. It's surreal, all these sexually repressed cretins can think of is getting some by force or consent. Forget about trying to better yourself and your adopted country or helping your fellow migrants. Savages, plain and simple.
    Europe made the bone headed move of the century. Idiots,what kind of guilt makes you subject your populace to such things?

This entire post reeks of immigration. Your national security fears are based on people coming here from foreign countries and I should probably tell you that the economy IS the #1 concern. Nothing else is more important. Nothing even comes close
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Yes, but isn't this supposed the caring, president, champion of the poor and underprivileged? I think I saw tears streaming down the faces of the lowly disenfranchised at his inauguration, but I could be having a Trump like moment.

He is a joke, albeit a sad one.
    He does pay for his own groceries and toilet paper...........
    HipKat's Blog

I should probably tell you that the economy IS the #1 concern. Nothing else is more important. Nothing even comes close
    Maybe that's why Donald Trump is doing so well...here he is 25 years ago on Oprah
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MOKi5YeNtRI

and, today they're saying he's right...
    http://www.alternet.org/economy/thom-hartmann-one-thing-donald-trump-actually-right-about-when-it-comes-americas-economic
    Last edited by buffy; January 21st, 2016 at 10:43 PM.

Yeah, that is one thing he is right about. And a big issue of mine is the jobs lost to overseas

Yet, a broken clock is right twice a day. Vote for the clock.

BTW, THAT Donald Trump, was someone I had respect for. Someone that was level headed and business oriented. THe one we see today is a mockery of the Trump of 25 years ago
    HipKat's Blog

Exclamation Just be careful...

Okay, it looks like the Trumpet has carried New York State. Just be careful of what you wish for because you just might get it.
    Let's hope it doesn't come back to bite you in the butt because, unfortunately, we're all in this one together - unless you're with Goldman-Sachs, that is.
    Think you can trust the government?
    Ask an Indian!

Quote Originally Posted by tomac View Post
    Okay, it looks like the Trumpet has carried New York State. Just be careful of what you wish for because you just might get it.
    Let's hope it doesn't come back to bite you in the butt because, unfortunately, we're all in this one together - unless you're with Goldman-Sachs, that is.

Good, what some people seem to want is a soft spoken politically correct president that keeps placing one big gigantic lean on our children's economic future. It would funny if it weren't so pathetic Anti Trump people want a president that basically robs from generations not yet born for their own selfishness,, nice...friggin' jerks.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information