Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sabres slump.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Two morons from Cheektowaga. Go figure.
    yep and a die hard that left the area because the taxes are to high. can give me some facts on the bills how about the super bowl years. biggest fact they lost 4 in a row.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    yep and a die hard that left the area because the taxes are to high. can give me some facts on the bills how about the super bowl years. biggest fact they lost 4 in a row.
    Yeah, welcome to 2016. Try not to live in the past so much
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Sabres won last night. No report?? Oh wait, you only cry when they lose
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Not a die hard fan of either team. Just an informed sports fan.

But you would be right in saying the most success the Bills have had is losing 4 Super Bowls in a row...which is sad. The challenge with the Bills is they had one of the worst owners in the history of the NFL in Ralph Wilson.

Not only was he cheap, which cost them the good players they were able to draft, but he was also greedy with power. This is the owner that fired Bill Polian (the guy who was responsible for building those Super Bowl teams) because Polian wanted more power than Wilson was willing to give. Polian left to Carolina and Indy..where both teams went to the Super Bowl based on the rosters he built while the Bills went into decline.

Pegula is the new owner and has only had control of the team since September 9, 2014. That's 2 seasons, 2 FA periods but more importantly just 1 draft. Any fan that links the ruins of Wilson to the run of Pegula is an idiot. You seem to be one of these people.

I think the outlook for the Bills is not even close to being the same as the Sabres. I am 'ready to sell' Rex after the moves he made in the last 12 months and the jury is still out for me on Whaley. I think Whaley can find talent but I am not 100% sure if the Front Office is on the same page. I am happy to hear they are not going to throw money at Taylor until after this season and if Rex can't return the defense to top 5 in 2016 I think they need to find another coach.

wow we sort a think a like on that..
    but lehner got burned again on the shoot out but played a good game until then. we might have had a chance if kane was playing.

sabres get a rare sell out last night and Mcdavid takes it to the fans for another loss at home. lehner has to learn to keep his legs closed if they want to win.

OMG another home lose and a lot of empty seats today to a sub par team not all is good in sabre land. just a few weeks ago listening to the bull frog and scoop on GR they said the sabres have a very easy last have of the season and could make a real push to move up in the standings. that's not working out to good.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information