Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Lackawanna Municipal Housing Authority

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Truth hurts huh?
    All you spew is propoganda from the good ol boys there is no truth in anything you spew except self serving spin.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    If LMHA jobs go to the residents of LMHA, won't that make at least some of those residents ineligible to continue living in the LMHA? Isn't residence in the LMHA based on income, specifically, low income?
    What are you trying to justify here that people in the LMHA shouldn't recieve a job because it will affect their rent? Talk about more liberal bs. This just confirms you guys are for a handout rather than a hand UP. Rent is based on income so what? Either way I would think people who live there would know more about what goes on there rather than some political hack from the other side of the bridge.

Post Stereotype--

My daughter just moved out of Cambridge in Blasdell a subsidized apartment complex because her rent went up to $574./month due to her income.

Please do not assume that people are.....what an insult to think people living in subsidized housing do not want to work and earn a decent living.

Why many people everywhere........

Come to Lackawanna---I will gladly take you on a tour, I am very proud of OUR First Ward.
    No, I do not have rose-colored glasses on---but I know the pulse of the people. Hard-working is an understatement!

Call me 563-4349

Great job guys on banning Joe D. for 3 months. Now we all know you people really do have something to hide. I will make sure ALL of us ask questions at the next meeting and take up a collection for a lawyer to sue this farce of an organization for banning Joe!

Post Department of State

I guess they do not consider themselves a "Public Body"---even though they are in charge of million and millions of Federal dollars.
    A few weeks back the Lackawanna Municipal Housing Authority Board of Commissioners BANNED a citizen from speaking at their meetings for 3 months!

I guess they never heard of OUR First Amendment RIGHT. Citizens are protected under many LAWS, start at the DOS, "SUNSHINE LAWS".

What are they afraid of hearing?

Quote Originally Posted by vincenzo View Post
    Hey, isn't Kenny disabled? Isn't he receiving a check for his "disability"? WTF, he can't work as a plumber, but can work as a watchman? Nice work Kenny.
    Whats the matter, wife couldn't find a job for you in the schools?
    Anyone remember this post of mine?

Yes Kenny is disabled you idiots, and no he cant work as a plumber,and yes he probably would be a good watchman, that is if he ever gets hired as one!
    Its time you pathetic pukes get something better to do than smear peoples names, You scumbags sit on this site and talk BS about everyone that doesnt support your conspiracy theory.
    READ MY LIPS YOU *******S< KENNY FRIEND, THAT IS THE DISABLED ONE, DID NOT GET HIRED AT HOUSING AS A WATCHPERSON! DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND MAYBE POST A FEW FACTS ONCE IN A WHILE AND PEOPLE WILL STOP TAKING YOU IDIOTS AS A JOKE!
    NO MORE TIME TO WASTE WITH YOU IDIOTS< HAVE MUCH BETTER THINGS TO WASTE MY TIME ON> BYE BYE.
    And how 'bout this one?

Yes as i stated disabled as a plumber???????Have no one else to pick on......

Well......congratulations are in order for Kenny Friend! His wife, school board member Lisa Friend, finally got him the job he's been looking for!
    The school board called a SPECIAL MEETING tonight and hired him as a substitute teacher registry clerk.
    You may ask....just what the hell is a substitute teacher registry clerk? Well....Ken basically gets to sit at home and call in substitute teachers as they are needed.
    Way to go Ken! I'm positive that you were the most qualified person the district could find for the job because of your many years of experience as a substitute teacher registry.... whatever.

Did you expect them to bypass him? Hell, everyone knew when she was running the plan was for Ken and Ken to get employment. People wonder why Lackawanna will never change! Does this factor in on his Social Security?

Yes as i stated disabled as a plumber???????Have no one else to pick on......
    Just disabled as a plumber or as an individual??????

You guys must have been at that meeting to know all this....Didnt u vote ??????

I guess you did.

You didnt, but you already snitched yourself out as to who you are or associated with, by the way the sub registry clerk is a job that serves at the pleasure of the board,and whats wrong with him doing it or should he sit home and collect free money like the rest of the scumbags.The job was not created for him its been the there for everYou people are a joke, just because you didnt get a piece of the pie, wah wah wah, the way you treat people you never will. By the way your connection serves at the pleasure also!

Quote Originally Posted by vincenzo View Post
    Well......congratulations are in order for Kenny Friend! His wife, school board member Lisa Friend, finally got him the job he's been looking for!
    The school board called a SPECIAL MEETING tonight and hired him as a substitute teacher registry clerk.
    You may ask....just what the hell is a substitute teacher registry clerk? Well....Ken basically gets to sit at home and call in substitute teachers as they are needed.
    Way to go Ken! I'm positive that you were the most qualified person the district could find for the job because of your many years of experience as a substitute teacher registry.... whatever.
    You are just scum, why didnt you bitch about the person that was doing the job before him,someone was doing it, why no bitch then, hmmmmmmm. wrong political affiliation? shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahah

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information