Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Lackawanna Municipal Housing Authority

Quote Originally Posted by vincenzo View Post
    Hey, isn't Kenny disabled? Isn't he receiving a check for his "disability"? WTF, he can't work as a plumber, but can work as a watchman? Nice work Kenny.
    Whats the matter, wife couldn't find a job for you in the schools?
    His friend John did it to so why can't he???

Quote Originally Posted by vincenzo View Post
    Hey, isn't Kenny disabled? Isn't he receiving a check for his "disability"? WTF, he can't work as a plumber, but can work as a watchman? Nice work Kenny.
    Whats the matter, wife couldn't find a job for you in the schools?
    Yes Kenny is disabled you idiots, and no he cant work as a plumber,and yes he probably would be a good watchman, that is if he ever gets hired as one!
    Its time you pathetic pukes get something better to do than smear peoples names, You scumbags sit on this site and talk BS about everyone that doesnt support your conspiracy theory.
    READ MY LIPS YOU *******S< KENNY FRIEND, THAT IS THE DISABLED ONE, DID NOT GET HIRED AT HOUSING AS A WATCHPERSON! DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND MAYBE POST A FEW FACTS ONCE IN A WHILE AND PEOPLE WILL STOP TAKING YOU IDIOTS AS A JOKE!
    NO MORE TIME TO WASTE WITH YOU IDIOTS< HAVE MUCH BETTER THINGS TO WASTE MY TIME ON> BYE BYE.

I am sure all the people reading this thread will thank you for the clarification that it was Kenny Friend Jr that was hired as watchman. The only idiot here is you for falling into the trap! LMFAO! Either one it is still patronage!!!

Post Bingo!

I had a hunch it was Junior all along. And I even started to post it but erased it to let the truth be revealed. Bingo!--how sweet it is.......

Thanks lack#1 ******e! We knew you could do it!

The Reality:
    It is a shame that these decent jobs with public funds are not put in the paper so a variety of individuals can apply and compete on an equitable playing field.

Fairness and competence is definitely not the game in East LA.
    Scam the poor people and promise them whatever empty lies of the day ----except of course, if you have something they want. Like Votes to keep them and their cronies in power over YOUR money.

Talking

First of all i know for a fact it is not KENNETH FRIEND JR did not get hired........U get your facts staight Mr./Mrs. KNOW IT ALL......It seems to me you all know everything before u post find out the true facts and post them. Go and look at the application and u will find out it is not him. Before u slander people on here.And if u try and fill out an application u may get a job......

Smile Thanks for the Tip!

OK.

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    OK.

Someone finally shuts her up! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Junior or not it still smells. Minorities anyone??

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    The only thing that smell is your breath,from all the bull**** coming out of your mouth. You jokesters keep on discrediting yourselves with your lies, self made stories,and fingerpointing.Everyone has caught on to your nonsense!

What lies? Why are only friends and family hired in the LMHA instead of people who live there? Get a life already Spinmaster L. Your attemps at spin and avoiding questions is getting pretty legendary!

What lies? Why are only friends and family hired in the LMHA instead of people who live there? Get a life already Spinmaster L. Your attemps at spin and avoiding questions is getting pretty legendary!
    Truth hurts huh?

Post Point!

Exactly! Political Patronage has ruined OUR City of Lackawana due to neglect. Look around.....I know it is everywhere but at least the other communities are smart enough to take care of business daily---not just at election time. In 2007 last Mayor race, trees were cut down on private property, and lots of sidewalks, curbs, and driveways were fixed. How many were done this year?

The few jobs they created were meant for their cronies from the start of people begging for public safety protection from Bob McManus at the start of summer. I also asked for cameras, again.

The jobs should have gone to residents of LMHA, like they have done in the past---pre-polanski. People live in the subsidized housing for a reason and a nice job would boost their life in a well-rounded manner. Why bring in out-siders who don't even know the perpetrators. When we were told 4 guys ran out of the laundromat with shotguns---!

The jobs created should have been offered and awarded to the people who live in LMHA, many folks need jobs---case point.

Post Whoooo is EVERYONE?

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    The only thing that smell is your breath,from all the bull**** coming out of your mouth. You jokesters keep on discrediting yourselves with your lies, self made stories,and fingerpointing.Everyone has caught on to your nonsense!

Please state the facts regarding your allegations of OUR:

* "lies"
    * "self-made stories"
    * "and finger-pointing"
    * "nonsense".

Again, please tell US who EVERYONE is. Thank You.

P.S. We all know about crime shows on TV, so-----what is OUR MOTIVE(s) for what you are accusing us of?

Post HaHaHa!

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Someone finally shuts her up! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    It is called class vs. clueless to the the truth or just being in denial. I am not trying to be mean to you lack---just keeping it real, I only speak from facts---I told you many times to prove what I say is a lie. LOOK AROUND OUR CITY!---Other communities make fun of us all the time. This is the cause of the wind beneath my sail and what lights MY fire.

I will NOT let OUR babies grow up feeling a lower self-esteem because of where they come from! I know we are great but to outsiders they think of us as..........! Corruption and Greed robbed OUR City of its dignity--I am sick of it! Lackawannanans' are cool people and we have great neighborhoods---We Will Make A Come Back! I feel it and know it!

"Shut her up!" HaHaHa, lack#1! I have just begun to fight for the good people of Lackawanna!

to
    You said you are too old now, so just take care of your health and enjoy your loved ones.
    I feel bad now knowing you are elderly and being so mean. I will pray for you.
    Come to St. Anthony's when our choir sings or Mt. Olive---we'll change your attitude!
    Last edited by andreahaxton; October 4th, 2010 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Correction

If LMHA jobs go to the residents of LMHA, won't that make at least some of those residents ineligible to continue living in the LMHA? Isn't residence in the LMHA based on income, specifically, low income?

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information