Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Valid questions swirl around Town Board Candidate Dawn Gaczewski ????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Some have said or asked - now that Village Events Coordinator Dawn Gaczewski is a Lancaster Town Council Member - shouldn't the Lancaster Board of Ethics look into the questions about the 5K Charity Fund Raiser for the Food Pantry ?

Doesn't this now fall on the Town to investigate to remove any shadow of doubt concerning missing funds ? Shouldn't the Town care about the "Appearance of Impropriety" when it comes to a elected Town Officials actions ?

Put all the cards on the table at a open Town Board of Ethics Meeting . Then let voters/taxpayers and anyone interested come to their own conclusions based on documented fact ?

- This would include her records and financial statements related to the 5K charity run.
    - Her records that show the dates payments/donations were received, what account they were deposited in (dates from bank statements) and when the Village records shows funds were received from Council Member Gaczewski and dispersed by the Village .

Is that fair ?
    That's fair but the ethics investigations are private unless there is wrongdoing found, I believe

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    You know Breezy, you started the debate on the pantry by insinuating that Russ Sugg's campaign donors were coming from the Food Pantry which by the way is a not for profit organization that does not get involved with campaign donations-but good try. You started the aforementioned rumors but let's figure out why that is. Usually, patterns dictate a narrative. Perhaps tomorrow's town board meeting has topics in nature that will provoke a debate due to the nature of the pre-filed resolutions. As usual, the Democrats divert attention to something in an attempt to distract the residents. I personally, find your tactics boring. It only provokes people to either respond defensively or provide proof or ignore.

But, I'll suggest again that you retreat until the next election. Sharpen those knives. Have a pleasant day
    Checked out the donations Breezy falsely accused Sugg, zero came from the pantry because it is a not for profit. WRONG BREEZY!

Checked out the affiliation change and here is the skinny, the Dems did ask Dawn to change her affiliation not too long ago and Dawn said no that she will stay Conservative. I give her kudos for that! WRONG BREEZY!

Checked out the donations Breezy falsely accused Sugg, zero came from the pantry because it is a not for profit. WRONG BREEZY!

Checked out the affiliation change and here is the skinny, the Dems did ask Dawn to change her affiliation not too long ago and Dawn said no that she will stay Conservative. I give her kudos for that! WRONG BREEZY!
    Are you serious here, or do you think readers are idiots??????

As I stated, the campaign of Mr. Sugg saw campaign cash from the loudest voice on here over the summer attacking this courageous woman (Dawn G.) over this minor issue, and anyone who checks out my posts, compete with the NYS Board of Elections source, understands that those comments by me were accurate and correct. I did not state any donation came directly from the pantry, rather, from a man associated with the pantry. That's all.

On the affiliation issue, your investigation shortstuff would be fraught with concern. In other words, your post here just cannot be believed. You cannot be trusted to offer any explanation since you are always posting speculation that you list as fact.

And who the heck are you to know anything about the Dems when you are always trying to defeat these good people?

Unbelievable to say the least!!!!

Breezy blow away,
    Have a nice day

The twister of words and actions = Breezy/Giza

Wanna talk about credibility Breezy - you denied any affiliation to the Dems or their candidates when you started your slime spree.

- Matt Walter even denied knowing you !

- Dawn was caught commingling money - sooner or later that will catch up to her !

You are exactly the shining example of hypocrisy in Politics. You your self are a "Son of Patronage" - and now you have dragged your sons in with you. You have given them a life sentence of servitude to your Political Gamesmanship.

You by dead and posts have shown just how sleazy and corrupt Lancaster's tax funded Lan Dem Committee and its Players have become. These are not our Grand Fathers Democrats - they are third generation tax funded entitlement leaches.

The saddest part of your game is the load placed on our non-party Playing employees. They for the sake of their families have to sit back and watch your kind manipulate their jobs/future employment.

They too see how more of your family is given a free ride - they will now have to carry another tax eating slug. Are you proud of your actions - are you a better man because you have manipulated others ? - I doubt you are !

Our new Madam Supervisor(Double Dip) Coleman has proven why she ran - it was and is all about cashing that tax funded check and Party Control.

You have proven to everyone why your here - providing tax funded checks for the third generation of tax funded "Family and Friends" of the Lan Dem Employment Club.

Now when people look and point at her
    - they are talking about what she did
    - she knows it
    - she feels it !

Good Luck with all that - PAL !
    Last edited by 4248; January 30th, 2016 at 01:59 PM.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Are you serious here, or do you think readers are idiots??????

As I stated, the campaign of Mr. Sugg saw campaign cash from the loudest voice on here over the summer attacking this courageous woman (Dawn G.) over this minor issue, and anyone who checks out my posts, compete with the NYS Board of Elections source, understands that those comments by me were accurate and correct. I did not state any donation came directly from the pantry, rather, from a man associated with the pantry. That's all.

On the affiliation issue, your investigation shortstuff would be fraught with concern. In other words, your post here just cannot be believed. You cannot be trusted to offer any explanation since you are always posting speculation that you list as fact.

And who the heck are you to know anything about the Dems when you are always trying to defeat these good people?

Unbelievable to say the least!!!!
    A "man" associated with the pantry? Really, aren't you the one that already professed "1st Amendment" rights? If I looked this is a free country that upholds the true philosophy of Democracy.

At least the campaign donors you elude to or lie about were actual live people.

I'd still like to know how a dead politician donated to Madam Supervisor (Double Dip) Coleman ?

Wonder if they ever canvassed the voter turn out sheets to see how many dead people voted ?

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post

I'd still like to know how a dead politician donated to Madam Supervisor (Double Dip) Coleman ?

Don't you think that's may be what Stanley Keysa may have wanted?

[url=https://flic.kr/p/DFF8x3]Mary Keysa's post

Georgia L Schlager

I guess voters/taxpayers don't mind electing a lady who feels its OK to use charity funds for personal enhancement of her life style !

Lancaster is a Politicians idea of heaven - lie , cheat, misuse, abuse and your sure to stay in office.

A "man" associated with the pantry? Really, aren't you the one that already professed "1st Amendment" rights? If I looked this is a free country that upholds the true philosophy of Democracy.
    Of course the food pantry "man" had every right to help fund the Sugg campaign, as I stated in those posts numerous times.

Feel free to go back and check, shortstuff.

I also stated that funding that campaign and attacking Mr. Sugg's opponent (also protected under the 1st Amendment) nonetheless opens yourself up for a challenge, which I offered in my strong support for this courageous new councilwoman being constantly and relentlessly pummeled on this site.

Obviously those attacks did not work, resulting in continued sore feelings by some.

That's all.

Cool Dems carry on double standards - as usual

When Breezy/Giza was bashing Mr. Brainard he said that was fair because he "was a candidate for public office where responsibilities include oversight of the Town's finances/personnel. His past history as such was fair game, as it is in any political campaign"

So why the double standard when it comes to his Candidate Dawn Gaczewski and the missing charity donations. She was entrusted with collection and distribution of charitable donations from the 5K run. It took none months for the money to get to its intended charity - WHY ?

She was being paid for her position as Village Events coordinator and received a commission on top of that - then her company was paid for even work. Yet the money for the Food Pantry didn't arrive for 9 months.

Some people have raised issues or questions about a trip to Las Vegas with another Village Board Member.

This same Village Trustee is also her live in boy friend who helped appoint her to the Events Coordinator Position. He is also part owner of the property they reside in.

The Village Board started then shelved a investigation into where the funds had been held. They(Her fellow Party Supporters) stopped the investigation to give Ms Gaczewski time to run for Town Council (In their words to not disrupt the campaign/election) .

Well looks like now that she won a position on the Lancaster Town Board - they don't want to complete their investigation or explain publicly where the money went for nine months ?

Rank has its privileges in Lancaster

Originally posted by 4248:

Also, there is a Stanley Keysa who does post on https://www.facebook.com/MattforLancaster/?fref=ts
    He did post on January 4 of this year. I assume this one is alive.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Also, there is a Stanley Keysa who does post on https://www.facebook.com/MattforLancaster/?fref=ts
    He did post on January 4 of this year. I assume this one is alive.

Ever since 4248 started this nonsense about a dead Keysa contributing, I've watched and waited for common sense to prevail, and honest neighborly discourse to put Rick's diatribe to rest... Why can't you all deal with issues and get out of Rick's gutter??

Stanley Jay Keysa is the honest, caring loving son of the deceased ex-supervisor.... He is a well educated member of OUR community, and has never done one single thing to bring upon him the crap Rick is dishing out and others appear to believe.....

And if he made contributions to Mrs Coleman, ( who may be not your preferred candidate but IS a living breathing caring member of our Town)... I'm sure he did it because she is as close and important to him as a member of his family...... His FAMILY...... Just as there are many many very close and personal relationships in our town..... And 4248 can imagine monsters under every rock, possibly because of the dearth of loving relationships in his own part of Lancaster..... But it will never change the fact that our town has created a place where we can CARE for each other.... And not in the perverse and dismal way that RZ will interpret that .... But it is, sadly, th only way he knows

So, YES....there is another Stnley Jay...... He is alive and well and living a life his father would admire....... And all who find that hateful need to take a hard look INSIDE ....... But at the end of the day, I suspect many of you have simply blindly jumped on the bandwagon of a sad and angry man who has yet to climb out of the awful place in which he has lived his sad life.

Quote Originally Posted by 21BFD View Post
    Ever since 4248 started this nonsense about a dead Keysa contributing, I've watched and waited for common sense to prevail, and honest neighborly discourse to put Rick's diatribe to rest... Why can't you all deal with issues and get out of Rick's gutter??

Stanley Jay Keysa is the honest, caring loving son of the deceased ex-supervisor.... He is a well educated member of OUR community, and has never done one single thing to bring upon him the crap Rick is dishing out and others appear to believe.....

And if he made contributions to Mrs Coleman, ( who may be not your preferred candidate but IS a living breathing caring member of our Town)... I'm sure he did it because she is as close and important to him as a member of his family...... His FAMILY...... Just as there are many many very close and personal relationships in our town..... And 4248 can imagine monsters under every rock, possibly because of the dearth of loving relationships in his own part of Lancaster..... But it will never change the fact that our town has created a place where we can CARE for each other.... And not in the perverse and dismal way that RZ will interpret that .... But it is, sadly, th only way he knows

So, YES....there is another Stnley Jay...... He is alive and well and living a life his father would admire....... And all who find that hateful need to take a hard look INSIDE ....... But at the end of the day, I suspect many of you have simply blindly jumped on the bandwagon of a sad and angry man who has yet to climb out of the awful place in which he has lived his sad life.
    Thank you for posting

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by 21BFD View Post

Yes indeed, thanks for posting the other side of the story - the factual side. Political differences set aside, I liked Stanley Sr. a lot. He was a fine, very intellectual individual. It is good to hear his son is equally well thought of. The town is a place deserving where we care for each other and the best interests of the community. There has been too much divisiveness in the past year; especially where we dwell on individual shortcomings and not on good governance and what makes Lancaster great.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread Information