Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr.Bremer owes even more

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Don't name call. Your making it personal versus just debating the topic.
    Andrea made it personal, Res. I was stating facts before she started insulting. Yes, I got personal when she decided not to read posts and just jump on people who weren't doing anything or saying anything about her.

I apologize.
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

I will gladly accept your apology to me for the names in prior posts also Keyboard.

Peter puffer? Never heard of such a term....I do recall your nick-name of canvass back and punchy though.

Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post
    Dont bother even trying to reason with her keyboard....she is pyscho.....her name was peter puffer in high school. shows where her brain is.
    toms your an arrogant pig. How disrespectful you are of women. Nice comeback Cath.
    Last edited by mnb811; November 9th, 2009 at 03:47 PM. Reason: change word

LOL, you are too funny Toms. She could say she never inhaled. LOL Please grow up. I would imagine everyone smoked a puff of a joint at least once in their life. So?

I'm glad you popped in so that we can ask you personally, have you paid your overdue taxes yet Steve Bremer?

Are you referring to your "daddy"???

you think I'm Bremer.....all you people have to do is take a guess...and boom its the person... I am not bremer.....just someone who reads this crap of lies.

Gee Cath, is that what you called it.

Nope, not Bremer....already knew that

what a scholar......

you think I'm Bremer.....all you people have to do is take a guess...and boom its the person... I am not bremer.....just someone who reads this crap of lies.
    Personally I don't care who you are. You like calling names so I will call you Steve Bremer all I want. It is far worse to be called Steve Bremer than any other name.

So stop lying. You are Steve Bremer and you know it. Pay your overdue taxes Steve.

you are an idiot...and you know it.....as far as name calling....you seem to be very good at throwing mud, but when someone disagrees with you................you attack like the loser you are.

you are an idiot...and you know it.....as far as name calling....you seem to be very good at throwing mud, but when someone disagrees with you................you attack like the loser you are.
    Yes, I see Steve, you can't think of anything intelligent to say so more lies come out of the mouth of Steve Bremer. PAY YOUR OVERDUE TAXES STEVE!

for the last time, idiot. i am not bremer....but i know who you are.....LUCIFER.

for the last time, idiot. i am not bremer....but i know who you are.....LUCIFER.
    Sure Steve, nice comeback. Why won't you just pay the over $1700 in taxes that you owe and stop all this nonsense. We all know that you are Steve Bremer. Enough already just Pay UP!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information