Thread: Anyone remember?

Anyone remember?

Anyone remeber when King Mohan was elected 4 years ago and he tried to influence the budget process before he actually took office? Remeber how he was the "media" darling and sat in the front row of Town Board meetings trying to plead with the Board to not pass certain things because it would "strap" him? Remeber how the board relented and did not continue with the business of the Town? Politics at it's worst!

Do you think King Mohan will offer the same courtesy to the new incoming Supervisor? Hmmmmm...inquiring minds want to know.

Thank god the Mohan era is over. What a complete waste of four years. At least his neighborhood is getting it's drainage done.

I remember it well. That was when Bill Kindle uttered his notorious quip.

Quote Originally Posted by sabres07 View Post
    Anyone remeber when King Mohan was elected 4 years ago and he tried to influence the budget process before he actually took office? Remeber how he was the "media" darling and sat in the front row of Town Board meetings trying to plead with the Board to not pass certain things because it would "strap" him? Remeber how the board relented and did not continue with the business of the Town? Politics at it's worst!

Do you think King Mohan will offer the same courtesy to the new incoming Supervisor? Hmmmmm...inquiring minds want to know.

Thank god the Mohan era is over. What a complete waste of four years. At least his neighborhood is getting it's drainage done.
    I think King Mohan is in India. Let's see if he comes back before the end of the year.

So now we have Czar Weinstein, I don't see much difference.

And I don't think there have been any improvements in anyone's drainage including Mohan's neighborhood. Maybe someone should look into how much he spent on his consultant buddy and what has actually been accomplished.

So is the taxpayer revolt as personified by electing him still there or is everyone happy with the highest taxes?

just curious

Ps can you have good governance with lower taxes?....I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Add It Up View Post
    I think King Mohan is in India. Let's see if he comes back before the end of the year.

So now we have Czar Weinstein, I don't see much difference.

And I don't think there have been any improvements in anyone's drainage including Mohan's neighborhood. Maybe someone should look into how much he spent on his consultant buddy and what has actually been accomplished.
    Mohan is supposed to be back in mid-November. Just in time to clear out his office before the holidays.

East of Millersport and now on Facebook at facebook.com/absolivious
    It's always interesting to see how the transition goes between the leaving and newly-elected supervisors.
    Come January, the next one may be particularly intriguing .

Thread Information