Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2009 Lackawanna City Council Day!

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    nasty mouths and documented illegal behaviors.
    Shame. I am glad you all are exposed here----and i feel sorry for you.
    go pay your taxes so we can update our playgrounds!! You are hurting the children andrea!!

Quote Originally Posted by la_rez View Post
    I heard Edwin was making threats at the polling places yesterday. Many people told me and Mr. George Halsey is one, so if you dont believe me ask him. How pathetic Andrea!!! You have no CLASS or you would have congratulated Mr.Noman. Mr. Minniefield Did!!!!
    I will not congratulate Mr. Noman until i see him doing something positive for the complete 1st ward. then i will tell him personally "Job well done!" as i said he has soo much to prove before I am satisfied with him in his position, because frankly At this point i feel it's not yet deserved.

Rez, you are right, a congratulations are in order to the 534 voters who were smart enough to not vote for someone corrupt!

But even more important yes a congratulations is in order for the strongest, bravest ,biggest fighter I've ever known ANDREA HAXTON!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie_Whitfield View Post
    I will not congratulate Mr. Noman until i see him doing something positive for the complete 1st ward. then i will tell him personally "Job well done!" as i said he has soo much to prove before I am satisfied with him in his position, because frankly At this point i feel it's not yet deserved.

Rez, you are right, a congratulations are in order to the 534 voters who were smart enough to not vote for someone corrupt!

But even more important yes a congratulations is in order for the strongest, bravest ,biggest fighter I've ever known ANDREA HAXTON!!!!!
    Believe me, he can care less if you condratulate him or not. You are a nobody!!!

Congratulations go out to ALL the candidates who worked hard yesterday... ALL of them. Anyone get the Front Page yet?? Wonder if Delmont printed article from League of Women Voters???

I heard Edwin was making threats at the polling places yesterday. Many people told me and Mr. George Halsey is one, so if you dont believe me ask him. How pathetic Andrea!!! You have no CLASS or you would have congratulated Mr.Noman. Mr. Minniefield Did!!!!
    You HEARD??? la_rez you are a GOSSIP QUEEN.

Andrea is this what you are looking for?

CHAPTER 6
    Department of Law
    § 6.1 City Attorney; appointment.
    There shall be a Department of Law, the head of which shall be the City Attorney. He or she
    shall be appointed to serve for a term of two years and until the appointment and qualification
    of his or her successor. Prior to his or her appointment he or she shall have been admitted to the
    bar of the State of New York and actively engaged in the practice of law in this state for a
    period of at least three years.
    § 6.2 City Attorney generally.
    The City Attorney shall be the legal advisor of the Mayor and the Council and all departments,
    except as may otherwise be provided by this Charter or local law. He or she shall prosecute and
    defend actions and proceedings by and against the City and every department thereof. He or she
    shall advise the Council as to the form and sufficiency of all local laws, ordinances and
    resolutions prior to their passage, and shall review and approve all contracts, deeds, documents
    and instruments prior to the execution thereof by or on behalf of the City.
    § 6.3 Assistant City Attorney; special counsel.
    The City Attorney shall appoint an assistant City Attorney and may, within the limits of
    appropriations by Council appoint special counsel to assist him or her whenever, in his or her
    opinion, the interests of the City so require. Whenever the City Attorney shall be disqualified
    with respect to any matter, the Mayor shall appoint special counsel, to represent the City for and
    with respect to such matter.
    § 6.4 City Attorney; powers and duties.
    The City Attorney, subject to the Charter, shall:
    A. Serve as attorney and counselor for the City and its several departments;
    B. Conduct appeals from orders, decisions or judgments affecting any interest of the City, as
    he or she may in his or her discretion determine to be necessary or desirable, or as directed
    by the Mayor and Council;
    C. Subject to the approval of Council, have power to enter into any agreement, compromise or
    settlement of any litigation in which the City is involved;

Thumbs up Bravo to All!

Gongratulations to ALL! It was a good show! As in any game, somebody has to win and somebody has to loose.
    Overall, great performance, actors! You've had it all: drama, comedy, action, mistery, and misery.
    It's interesting to observe that only 28% voters showed up for the final performance. The Mr. Abdul Noman' management team, volunteers, and supporters worked hard to win the final price: seat on the city council.

It's a new begining for Lackawanna!

Dennis, congratulations to you and your team! For the first time runner, your team and you were great. Stay involved!

Andrea, you always talk to much! I hope you've learned a lesson, but life goes on and you have to move on. Stay active!

Bravo goes to All, and Ali (whoever he/she is)!

Remember "Change Lackawanna"? You've made many changes since then and change is always good good-it brings and teaches life learning lessons.

Quote Originally Posted by zanna vaida View Post
    new beginning to Lackawanna? Same jerks as before plus one. What's new about that?

Thumbs up New Page

A new page in the history of Lackawanna book: new headlines with new titles and names.

The letter to the Front Page from the League of Women Voters was NOT printed in this week's addition.....BUT Billy Delmont contacted the woman who wrote the article and said that he would print it next week......if he doesn't I will have it here for EVERYONE to read. Still waiting for Fran to retract the lies!!

Believe me, he can care less if you congratulate him or not. You are a nobody!!!
    Wow and you got someone who started a post to defend you. Your ignorance proves all the hateful words i spoke to be true. It's people like you who get a person to be skeptical of what you represent. In my opinion Muslims should be ashamed of your ways. You are exactly why I'm weary of Arabic men. You are arrogant and completely about yourself. You come here to make your money, get with American women who have no idea of your wife or wives back in Yemen and leave.

Is that the way Noman feels that anyone who's not Muslim is a "nobody" .......doesn't this prove my point people?

Quote Originally Posted by zanna vaida View Post
    Gongratulations to ALL! It was a good show! As in any game, somebody has to win and somebody has to loose.
    Overall, great performance, actors! You've had it all: drama, comedy, action, mistery, and misery.
    It's interesting to observe that only 28% voters showed up for the final performance. The Mr. Abdul Noman' management team, volunteers, and supporters worked hard to win the final price: seat on the city council.

Dennis, congratulations to you and your team! For the first time runner, your team and you were great. Stay involved!

Andrea, you always talk to much! I hope you've learned a lesson, but life goes on and you have to move on. Stay active!

Bravo goes to All, and Ali (whoever he/she is)!

Remember "Change Lackawanna"? You've made many changes since then and change is always good good-it brings and teaches life learning lessons.
    Yeah they worked hard alright. Wouldn't you if you were paid good for your service and promised city jobs? lol

na,na,na,na,hey,hey,hey.

I think the first song we will play is-na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye-na na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye. Then we might play kool and the gangs- celebrate good times, come on!! We are gonna party all night tonight!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The same people you said desecrated the soccer club,aren't they the same ones that helped noman get elected? You should be careful what you say about people because at a later date it might come back and bite you.na,na,na,na,hey,hey,hey.goodbye for now.

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    A huge thank you to all my supporters and people who believe in what I have tried to do to break free from the tyrants who control Lackawanna.

I claim yesterday as a victory because I now know God pulled me away from the cesspool of corruption at 714 Ridge Road, the orange crate that should have been torn down over 10 years ago!

The Lackawanna political machine may have won a battle yesterday but they have NOT won the war waging in our city against crooks who steal public funds!

Yesterday about 6:45 p.m. we were driving down Ingham at Bauder where a group of Arabic boys were playing in a yard--as we passed one of them gave me the finger. We backed up and the boy ran and hid behind the house, I told the rest of the boys that I have had it with their disrespect for me and how would they like it if my child did that to your mother or grandma? I told Ali about it and he said sorry, I have nothing to do with that.
    My answer was that I never trained my children to disrespect an adult and they are learning it from somewhere.

I trust God and ALL his ways, he has other plans for my life and wants me to rest for awhile. I feel good--it was not cool working with unprofessionals! I only hung in their for OUR children's future!

I feel very sorry for the Lackawanna people who innocently foot the bill for the political fat cats who have ruined our once great city. Now I am well aware that city hall is now going to make some positive changes in the First Ward to drive home the point "that Andrea Haxton could not get anything done." ----and no-man could to validate him in the council position.
    It is ok boys,play your poli-ticks off the backs of the unsuspecting citizens--make them live with ghetto conditions like the house on Holland in order to discredit me----I still have the proff of your illegal activities to show the people the games you all play with their money!
    Let me start with the private house at 21 Bauder that was secretly torn down using public funds and hidden (so you think). It is so illegal to make a private deal with a citizen using public funds---I know you are going to claim she is making payments back to the city but there is NO excuse for taking $21,000.00 of public money for a private deal and hide from Lackawanna City Council approval!
    This is downright criminal and I brought it up when I uncovered it but was shouted down as usual because the bullies stick together when I call them on the facts.
    I know you are going to come up with a contract BUT you all still paid out huge tax dollars WITHOUT council approval thereby breaking the LAW of the CITY!
    cath--can you please post the section under the city attorney duties that mandates this, Thanks--and thanks for everything. Did you all know that she lost her job at city hall and they refused her a raise in 2006 when I was first elected, when all the incompetents got theirs. Remember the boys told her not to help me back in 2006 and she told them I have 5 bosses not 4 and so they fired her!

I am so glad to be out of the swamp but the inside knowledge will not go to waste folks. I promise you this, and I know not to make promises.

I/We have just begun to fight---I have my armor on and a full tank of gas!

Sore winners is more like it! I am ashamed of your unprofessional--nasty behaviors. May God bless you and your .........
    I have no problem giving credit where credit is due, but the dubious methods and mentality of the players yesterday makes me want to puke.
    God bless everyone.
    Andrea you have no class what so ever!!!!!! Noman was your opponent and he won and you failed to congratulate him on his victory..You are a grown woman and you act like a child..Just read some of your posts..Politicans congratulate each other all the time and race is never an issue..You blame everyone else for your problems and you are your biggest enemy..It is sad that you were quick to mention the little arab kids that gave you the finger..So if a little white, black or arab kid gave me the finger i would not blame the whole race..I DO NOT GROUP PEOPLE..Glascott congratulated Howard in the sheriff race and they both said a lot of nasty things about each other..Palin called Obama a terriost and she still congratulated him..Thats just politics and races can get nasty..But the difference between you and the people i just mentioned is they are real politicans and they have class and you dont..As much as i hate to say it you know the only reason you got elected the first time is because of the overwhelming arab support you recieved the last time..THE NUMBERS SPOKE FOR THEMSELVES LAST NIGHT..Your biggest downfall is that you tried to please too many people in all the wrong ways although you have many valid points...You and these people on these posts need to stop making racists remarks..ARABS ARE HERE TO STAY and we must treat them just as first class citizens just as the rest of us in lackawanna are first class citizens..They came out and voted in record numbers because they are tired of the bs in city hall including you trying to divide the blacks and arabs on many issues...So all i have left to say is ANDREA PACK YOU BAGS AND HIT THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINE..and dont feel bad cause you will join the ten million americans who dont have a job and i have to tell you the hold on the phone to apply for unemployment is about 3hrs...lol..lol..Sucks to be you come Jan 1st...

Quote Originally Posted by pooky716 View Post
    Andrea you have no class what so ever!!!!!! Noman was your opponent and he won and you failed to congratulate him on his victory..You are a grown woman and you act like a child..Just read some of your posts..Politicans congratulate each other all the time and race is never an issue..You blame everyone else for your problems and you are your biggest enemy..It is sad that you were quick to mention the little arab kids that gave you the finger..So if a little white, black or arab kid gave me the finger i would not blame the whole race..I DO NOT GROUP PEOPLE..Glascott congratulated Howard in the sheriff race and they both said a lot of nasty things about each other..Palin called Obama a terriost and she still congratulated him..Thats just politics and races can get nasty..But the difference between you and the people i just mentioned is they are real politicans and they have class and you dont..As much as i hate to say it you know the only reason you got elected the first time is because of the overwhelming arab support you recieved the last time..THE NUMBERS SPOKE FOR THEMSELVES LAST NIGHT..Your biggest downfall is that you tried to please too many people in all the wrong ways although you have many valid points...You and these people on these posts need to stop making racists remarks..ARABS ARE HERE TO STAY and we must treat them just as first class citizens just as the rest of us in lackawanna are first class citizens..They came out and voted in record numbers because they are tired of the bs in city hall including you trying to divide the blacks and arabs on many issues...So all i have left to say is ANDREA PACK YOU BAGS AND HIT THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINE..and dont feel bad cause you will join the ten million americans who dont have a job and i have to tell you the hold on the phone to apply for unemployment is about 3hrs...lol..lol..Sucks to be you come Jan 1st...
    stop the racism!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information