Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 Lackawanna City Council Day!

NOMAN is the uncle of a terrorist traitor. He is the uncle of one of the Lackawanna six. A vote for Noman is a vote for terrorism. He will send all of his pay and the $35k to YEMEN to assist with more terrorist attacks on the USA.

Is this better la_rez??

Quote Originally Posted by la_rez View Post
    You spelled Yemen wrong you idiot!!!
    Oh yes, that is the important part of the post you MORON!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs View Post
    noman is the uncle of a terrorist traitor. He is the uncle of one of the lackawanna six. A vote for noman is a vote for terrorism. He will send all of his pay and the $35k to yemen to assist with more terrorist attacks on the usa.

Is this better la_rez??
    perfect!!!

just a talking point

Tom Bearden reports on a Muslim community's reaction to the arrest of six alleged terrorists in their western New York city.

TOM BEARDEN: The call to prayer for the Lackawanna, New York mosque echoes through this working class neighborhood five times each day. It's nothing new. Muslim families, most from Yemen, have been living in this town on the shores of Lake Erie since the 1930s. They came here to work in the steel mills that were the foundation of the area's economy. The community continued to grow, even when most of those jobs evaporated in the mid 80s. Yemenites now number nearly 2,000 in a city of 19,000 people.

The town has never recovered from the closure of the steel mills, the median household income in the neighborhood is $23,000. And now time seems tougher for the Yemenite community since six young men from Lackawanna were arrested earlier this month, accused of attending an al-Qaida training camp in Afghanistan a few months before the September 11 attacks. People were shocked by the arrests. They view themselves as being as American as anybody else. Signs of their patriotism adorn many porch fronts. They also have a passion for soccer. It's an enthusiasm they brought from Yemen, and they usually win when competing with area teens.

SPOKESMAN: Come on.

TOM BEARDEN: Abdul Noman is the high school coach and president of the Yemen soccer club. His nephew is one of the accused. He doesn't believe the men went to the training camp, despite reports that one has confessed to doing so.

ABDUL NOMAN: I was really very very sad and very surprised, and I disagree with the charges against all the six suspects because, including one of them was my nephew. I cannot agree with what they're saying.

TOM BEARDEN: Tell me about your nephew.

ABDUL NOMAN: He's an all American boy, was born and raised in the city of Lackawanna, he's the father of one child. He met his sweetheart when he was in grade 9 and he married her after he finished high school. And he played soccer all his life since he was seven.

TOM BEARDEN: Noman and others have mortgaged their houses to provide bail money for the suspects. He is utterly convinced of their innocence.

ABDUL NOMAN: The six suspects, they will be innocent, that's my answer to your question.

TOM BEARDEN: And if they're not?

ABDUL NOMAN: Believe me, they're innocent. They are innocent. They're not interested in any politics at all. Politics is not in their mind. They are hard working families, they want to raise their kids here in the United States, they want to have the American dream.

Quote Originally Posted by lasurvivor View Post
    tom bearden reports on a muslim community's reaction to the arrest of six alleged terrorists in their western new york city.

Tom bearden: The call to prayer for the lackawanna, new york mosque echoes through this working class neighborhood five times each day. It's nothing new. Muslim families, most from yemen, have been living in this town on the shores of lake erie since the 1930s. They came here to work in the steel mills that were the foundation of the area's economy. The community continued to grow, even when most of those jobs evaporated in the mid 80s. Yemenites now number nearly 2,000 in a city of 19,000 people.

The town has never recovered from the closure of the steel mills, the median household income in the neighborhood is $23,000. And now time seems tougher for the yemenite community since six young men from lackawanna were arrested earlier this month, accused of attending an al-qaida training camp in afghanistan a few months before the september 11 attacks. People were shocked by the arrests. They view themselves as being as american as anybody else. Signs of their patriotism adorn many porch fronts. They also have a passion for soccer. It's an enthusiasm they brought from yemen, and they usually win when competing with area teens.

Spokesman: Come on.

Tom bearden: Abdul noman is the high school coach and president of the yemen soccer club. His nephew is one of the accused. He doesn't believe the men went to the training camp, despite reports that one has confessed to doing so.

Abdul noman: I was really very very sad and very surprised, and i disagree with the charges against all the six suspects because, including one of them was my nephew. I cannot agree with what they're saying.

Tom bearden: Tell me about your nephew.

Abdul noman: He's an all american boy, was born and raised in the city of lackawanna, he's the father of one child. He met his sweetheart when he was in grade 9 and he married her after he finished high school. And he played soccer all his life since he was seven.

Tom bearden: Noman and others have mortgaged their houses to provide bail money for the suspects. He is utterly convinced of their innocence.

Abdul noman: The six suspects, they will be innocent, that's my answer to your question.

Tom bearden: And if they're not?

Abdul noman: Believe me, they're innocent. They are innocent. They're not interested in any politics at all. Politics is not in their mind. They are hard working families, they want to raise their kids here in the united states, they want to have the american dream.
    news flash trailer trash- noman is crushing andrea at the polls!!! Its not even close!!! So you could post anything and everything you want but the last laugh is on you skin heads!!!!lol!!!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

news flash trailer trash- noman is crushing andrea at the polls!!! Its not even close!!! So you could post anything and everything you want but the last laugh is on you skin heads!!!!lol!!!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are a pretty excitable fellow Ali. It HAD to have been difficult for you to hold your tongue, huh? Now that the election is almost over you gonna let us know what ya really think of us? One more question for ya, bub, was Noman's nephew (the terrorist one, not the drug dealer) convicted and sent to prison?

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    You are a pretty excitable fellow Ali. It HAD to have been difficult for you to hold your tongue, huh? Now that the election is almost over you gonna let us know what ya really think of us? One more question for ya, bub, was Noman's nephew (the terrorist one, not the drug dealer) convicted and sent to prison?
    Come to the victory party tonight and ill be sure to introduce you to him. Hope to see you there sugar foot!! We are gonna party all night long!!!!

I wasn't passing judgement, just offering a talking point on some of the comments on this issue.

Glad it got you to show your true colors.

I think the first song we will play is-na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye-na na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye. Then we might play kool and the gangs- celebrate good times, come on!! We are gonna party all night tonight!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the first song we will play is-na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye-na na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye. Then we might play kool and the gangs- celebrate good times, come on!! We are gonna party all night tonight!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tiredofbs was right about you dude, you are a horrible, horrible, horrible human being.

You think so hu? Lemme tell ya....You won't party all night long bacause i'll be sure to call the police and let them know it's time to shut it down. Some of us have to work tomorrow. It's bad enough i have to hear you broadcast your prayer over the loud speaker. yeah i dare you cause rukus on my street it will be a rap!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie_Whitfield View Post
    You think so hu? Lemme tell ya....You won't party all night long bacause i'll be sure to call the police and let them know it's time to shut it down. Some of us have to work tomorrow. It's bad enough i have to hear you broadcast your prayer over the loud speaker. yeah i dare you cause rukus on my street it will be a rap!
    What do you mean play their pray on a loud speaker?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    They use a loud speaker which broadcasts outside their mosques (Sp?)
    The whole neighborhood has no option to hear it.

And REZ where are you getting your election results? I went on Erie county Election website and they are not giving any numbers yet, I also checked the News station websites and nada.....don't tell me Noman has connections at the board of elections too ?

http://www.erieelectionresults.com/C...ackawanna.aspx

http://www.wgrz.com/mobile/elections...lts-race13.htm

http://www.wivb.com/generic/news/pol...ection_results

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    It should be disturbing the peace, I don't get that at all, I was upset because my neighbor ran his lawnmower motor this morning for about an hour. I heard the Muslim loudspeaker quite clearly recently, over the phone, while I was conversing with someone in the neighborhood and they were in their car. I don't know if they change up their tone of voice either, but the day I heard it, it just sounded fanatically angry. How is it they get away with this nonsense? How often does it spout off, once a week or day or hour?

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    It should be disturbing the peace, I don't get that at all, I was upset because my neighbor ran his lawnmower motor this morning for about an hour. I heard the Muslim loudspeaker quite clearly recently, over the phone, while I was conversing with someone in the neighborhood and they were in their car. I don't know if they change up their tone of voice either, but the day I heard it, it just sounded fanatically angry. How is it they get away with this nonsense? How often does it spout off, once a week or day or hour?
    what i hear is a few times a day. but im at work 5 hrs a day so it may be more. Think sunday's its more also. Yes it is annoying but what can be done about it. No other church does this. Something us non Muslims have to deal with.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information