Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 Lackawanna City Council Day!

Post 2009 Lackawanna City Council Day!

Dear opponents, enemies, and evildoers,

I am praying for all of you, may God bless you.
    I wish you peace, happiness, and good health. I harbor no ill feelings and hope after 9 p.m. tomorrow we can all resume our normal lives.

Thank you all for the chance to be in the council race and the opportunity to represent you, 1st Ward, at Lackawanna City Hall.
    Whatever the outcome, God is holding the First Ward close to his heart--he will never harm us nor leave us! He has great plans for Lackawanna, it's OUR turn!

Respectfully, your Proud First Ward Councilwoman.
    Andrea Haxton

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    Dear opponents, enemies, and evildoers,

I am praying for all of you, may God bless you.
    I wish you peace, happiness, and good health. I harbor no ill feelings and hope after 9 p.m. tomorrow we can all resume our normal lives.

Thank you all for the chance to be in the council race and the opportunity to represent you, 1st Ward, at Lackawanna City Hall.
    Whatever the outcome, God is holding the First Ward close to his heart--he will never harm us nor leave us! He has great plans for Lackawanna, it's OUR turn!

Respectfully, your Proud First Ward Councilwoman.
    Andrea Haxton
    save the concession speech til 9pm. cant wait to hear the whole thing. make sure you post it on here. you post eveything else so im sure you will post that too. ill be sure to get my kleenex ready.

Quote Originally Posted by la_rez View Post
    save the concession speech til 9pm. cant wait to hear the whole thing. make sure you post it on here. you post eveything else so im sure you will post that too. ill be sure to get my kleenex ready.
    OHHHH REZ......U are forgetting about Bethlem park being part of the 1st ward. You may have the arabic community but the Majority will hold true!

GO ANDREA!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie_Whitfield View Post
    OHHHH REZ......U are forgetting about Bethlem park being part of the 1st ward. You may have the arabic community but the Majority will hold true!

GO ANDREA!!!!!!!!!
    Bethlem park? Wheres that? LOL!! OMG!!!! You are something else Lorrie. I don't know if i should laugh or cry when i read some of the stuff you post.

Bethlem park? Wheres that? LOL!! OMG!!!! You are something else Lorrie. I don't know if i should laugh or cry when i read some of the stuff you post.
    Bethlehem Park ...OMG shoot me for misspelling it. You know what i meant.

But you not correcting me instead of making it a battle makes you Ignorant.

Guess you probably wouldn't know that Bethlehem Park was not part of the first ward because your people don't dominate there. So disregard their votes???? OH REZ I think not!

Again Good LUCK to you and your Canadate! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie_Whitfield View Post
    Bethlehem Park ...OMG shoot me for misspelling it. You know what i meant.

But you not correcting me instead of making it a battle makes you Ignorant.

Guess you probably wouldn't know that Bethlehem Park was not part of the first ward because your people don't dominate there. So disregard their votes???? OH REZ I think not!

Again Good LUCK to you and your Canadate! :-)
    I thought Bethlehem Park was part of the third ward all this time. Thank you so much for informing me that it's actually a part of the first ward. What would we do without you Lorrie. I hope all the CANDIDATES know about this. I wish you would have shared that with everybody a long time ago. Better late than never i guess. Thanks Lorrie.

I thought Bethlehem Park was part of the third ward all this time. Thank you so much for informing me that it's actually a part of the first ward. What would we do without you Lorrie. I hope all the CANDIDATES know about this. I wish you would have shared that with everybody a long time ago. Better late than never i guess. Thanks Lorrie.
    Mr. Rez, how have you helped Noman's campaign on this forum? You have tried using underhanded tactics to gain the upper hand by trying to intimidate everyone who is pro Andrea. I gotta say though, that Lorrie gets you EVERYTIME! You could choose to come here and speak in an upbeat manner about Noman's good qualities and what he plans to contribute to the city. Your methodology is warped and I hope it BACKFIRES in your face.

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    Mr. Rez, how have you helped Noman's campaign on this forum? You have tried using underhanded tactics to gain the upper hand by trying to intimidate everyone who is pro Andrea. I gotta say though, that Lorrie gets you EVERYTIME! You could choose to come here and speak in an upbeat manner about Noman's good qualities and what he plans to contribute to the city. Your methodology is warped and I hope it BACKFIRES in your face.
    First of all my name is Ali remember. Andrea started bashing Noman on this forum long before i even registered here ok. Did you tell her that what she was doing was dirty? No you didn't!! You are just like her. You just said he receives 35k from somewhere. Elaborate on that and prove it right now. And if you can't then do yourself a favor and shut up!!

Quote Originally Posted by ynotnow View Post
    mr. Rez, how have you helped noman's campaign on this forum? You have tried using underhanded tactics to gain the upper hand by trying to intimidate everyone who is pro andrea. I gotta say though, that lorrie gets you everytime! You could choose to come here and speak in an upbeat manner about noman's good qualities and what he plans to contribute to the city. Your methodology is warped and i hope it backfires in your face.
    i didn't think so!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    You could choose to come here and speak in an upbeat manner about Noman's good qualities and what he plans to contribute to the city.
    He can't because there isn't anything upbeat to say about the uncle a terrorist traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs View Post
    He can't because there isn't anything upbeat to say about the uncle a terrorist traitor.
    LOL!! You used that already. So i guess you dug up that info about how he is in so much debt right? Your paws must be hurting you. Well share the info with everyone. Hurry up before the wind pushes your trailer over.

NOMAN is the uncle of a terrorist traitor. He is the uncle of one of the Lackawanna six. A vote for Noman is a vote for terrorism. He will send all of his pay and the $35k to Yemin to assist with more terrorist attacks on the USA.

Is this what you wanted me to do la_rez?

NOMAN is the uncle of a terrorist traitor. He is the uncle of one of the Lackawanna six. A vote for Noman is a vote for terrorism. He will send all of his pay and the $35k to Yemin to assist with more terrorist attacks on the USA.

Is this what you wanted me to do la_rez???

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs View Post

You spelled Yemen wrong you idiot!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information