Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrea blames Puerto Rican boyfriend for Foreclosures

Hey REZ come on now be civil. All of you.....

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Hey REZ come on now be civil. All of you.....
    ok. i will. ill respect that

Quote Originally Posted by la_rez View Post
    You and Andrea are an embarrassment to the Christian community. Andrea DOGGED her boyfriend in that article, not me sweetheart. So hop back on the COO COO train with ur girl Andrea cuz the ride is almost over! Enjoy the last few days. And since you are such a loyal friend of hers you should help her pay her taxes!
    Yeah...this coo coo train is going to take me far away from the corruption bandwagon that you and the good 'ol boys are ridin'. Actually, the corruption bandwagon is an SUV.

You wouldn't pass the drug test anyways!!
    Absolutely I would! I may have my 1 Vodka and Tea on the weekend or in the summer if it's nice a wine cooler but who doesn't. As for any illegals I'm not into that. I have a fit when my neighbors do it and it blows this way. Last time i ever did anything was when i was a teen before i had children. And anyone who knocks me for that is in denial their darn self.

You take me for this big party girl in which I'm so not. I have every right to unwind with a drink on the weekend if i choose to. So you are saying you don't have some people who may have them self an occasional drink working up in that Lil orange crate? Give me a break REZ!

Rez again you care to bash me but I bet there is some scandalous stuff about you also, your just to coward to come clean and admit you have faults. If this is the way Noman is than I pray he does not win. I want an honest person to represent me. Someone who will not be afraid to answer questions and if he has faults be exposed for them. I want a real person to represent me. If it's too good to be true it must be a sour deal!

Quote Originally Posted by lorrie_whitfield View Post
    absolutely i would! I may have my 1 vodka and tea on the weekend or in the summer if it's nice a wine cooler but who doesn't. As for any illegals i'm not into that. I have a fit when my neighbors do it and it blows this way. Last time i ever did anything was when i was a teen before i had children. And anyone who knocks me for that is in denial their darn self.

You take me for this big party girl in which i'm so not. I have every right to unwind with a drink on the weekend if i choose to. So you are saying you don't have some people who may have them self an occasional drink working up in that lil orange crate? Give me a break rez!

Rez again you care to bash me but i bet there is some scandalous stuff about you also, your just to coward to come clean and admit you have faults. If this is the way noman is than i pray he does not win. I want an honest person to represent me. Someone who will not be afraid to answer questions and if he has faults be exposed for them. I want a real person to represent me. If it's too good to be true it must be a sour deal!
    bring on the test rez.....i'd gladly prove you wrong!

Post Facts!

la rez is Ali, I know because of the way he is attacking me---he is noman's campaign manager.
    At the debate he stated the soccer club was a private club. We recently found out on the NYS Attorney General web listing for charities non-for-profit IRS filings that noman received in public funds >$35,000.00 in 2008 alone!

Ali works part-time for the Erie County Dept. of Motor Vehicles.
    He pretended to befriend me this past spring in order to gather information and is mirroring the way noman has treated me over the years.

As soon as the boys voted to sell noman the $19,000 appr. 1/2 acre lot for $1500.00 as a gift to run against me ---he stood up at every Council meeting from Jan.09' through April 09' and called me names, and hurled insults in front of children in the audience. He did major dirty work for the club and showed his true colors to me and what he thinks of women!
    He is a democratic soldier even going door to door in the 3rd ward for the club to the Muslim folks who live there--in order to get them to vote for binky.
    A good Arabic friend of mine told me this today---noman is selling out anyone in order to do party bidding.

p.s. the IRS form also states he spent $600.00 in postage last year for his soccer club---it is in writing, he is the real lick-er, not Lorrie!

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    la rez is Ali, I know because of the way he is attacking me---he is noman's campaign manager.
    At the debate he stated the soccer club was a private club. We recently found out on the NYS Attorney General web listing for charities non-for-profit IRS filings that noman received in public funds >$35,000.00 in 2008 alone!

Ali works part-time for the Erie County Dept. of Motor Vehicles.
    He pretended to befriend me this past spring in order to gather information and is mirroring the way noman has treated me over the years.

As soon as the boys voted to sell noman the $19,000 appr. 1/2 acre lot for $1500.00 as a gift to run against me ---he stood up at every Council meeting from Jan.09' through April 09' and called me names, and hurled insults in front of children in the audience. He did major dirty work for the club and showed his true colors to me and what he thinks of women!
    He is a democratic soldier even going door to door in the 3rd ward for the club to the Muslim folks who live there--in order to get them to vote for binky.
    A good Arabic friend of mine told me this today---noman is selling out anyone in order to do party bidding.

p.s. the IRS form also states he spent $600.00 in postage last year for his soccer club---it is in writing, he is the real lick-er, not Lorrie!
    You got me andrea. I confess. This is Ali. LOL!!!!! Please dont tell anyone else about my identity. LOL!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie_Whitfield View Post
    What I meant is I hope she's not just another Muslim woman who is controlled by her husband. Muslim or not this is America and I hope it's her choice!

And I don't drink 40's my neighbors do. I choose a vodka and tea when i feel like going outside. As for the men on this block if they were such bad people because they drink your man Noman wouldn't have promised them jobs after he gets elected (lol) and wouldn't have paid them for their services during his campaign. So if he socializes with them they must not be that bad hu????? As for me if we like to be outside and unwind that is our business and what's in my cup is not yours. If she would befriend me i would never do anything around her that was disrespectful. There are friends of mine with strict Christian ways and when I'm around them i respect them. So calling me personally a 40 oz drinker is so far from the truth!!!! You want to say that some one is assuming it's you this time. I don't care for beer !!!! lol
    And i never see her socialize even with the Muslim women who take their children to the park sooooooo I just think she's not a social person.

Andrea after you win...my house for 40 ounces ok ....lol
    See more and more evidence that Muslem/ Fathers and husbands living in the US are controlling and hate the fact their wifes and daughters are adapting to American ways......Ladies if your out there, if your with one of these controlling me - GET OUT! you are in America and we don't tolerate that.
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/02/...dad/index.html

See more and more evidence that Muslem/ Fathers and husbands living in the US are controlling and hate the fact their wifes and daughters are adapting to American ways......Ladies if your out there, if your with one of these controlling me - GET OUT! you are in America and we don't tolerate that.
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/02/...dad/index.html
    I doubt you graduated from high school. And if you did that school should be shut down because it failed you big time! I'm really starting to feel sorry for you. My heart goes out to you Lorrie. You seem to be trying so hard to sound educated yet it's not working for you. I hope someone buys you a Rosetta Stone cd for Christmas. You need it Lorrie.

I doubt you graduated from high school. And if you did that school should be shut down because it failed you big time! I'm really starting to feel sorry for you. My heart goes out to you Lorrie. You seem to be trying so hard to sound educated yet it's not working for you. I hope someone buys you a Rosetta Stone cd for Christmas. You need it Lorrie.
    Yeah my HS was ****. Frontier is soo horrible compared to Lackawanna. Are you mad i brought an instance of abuse by a Muslim man to peoples attention?

We see abuse in every race BUT more and more Muslim woman do not want to be slaves any longer. Why do you think 21-year-old Etidal Abdullah ran away?

If Michelle Obama were Muslim and said I'm not talking to any people other than Muslims wouldn't the country feel betrayed? Thats my issue with the strictness of the religion. Mrs. Noman should be right there by her husbands side at the polling place.

Call me uneducated, you have your right to an opinion as an AMERICAN. That which i hope you represent first and for most!

MUCH luck to you and your candidate :-)

And what are your credentials Ali? Harvard? Diplomacy is not your forte' here on this forum. Actually, I bet you keep your hatred to yourself most of the time, except on anonymous message boards. You are Noman's campaign manager? Instead of trying to degrade Lorrie, you could talk about what your candidate has in mind if he is elected. Why don't you explain the $35,000 taxpayer money Noman gets for doing what millions of other Americans volunteer for. I was with youth baseball for over 20 years and never got a dime of taxpayer money...why so much for a bunch of jerseys and balls?

Yeah my HS was ****. Frontier is soo horrible compared to Lackawanna. Are you mad i brought an instance of abuse by a Muslim man to peoples attention?

We see abuse in every race BUT more and more Muslim woman do not want to be slaves any longer. Why do you think 21-year-old Etidal Abdullah ran away?

If Michelle Obama were Muslim and said I'm not talking to any people other than Muslims wouldn't the country feel betrayed? Thats my issue with the strictness of the religion. Mrs. Noman should be right there by her husbands side at the polling place.

Call me uneducated, you have your right to an opinion as an AMERICAN. That which i hope you represent first and for most!

MUCH luck to you and your candidate :-)
    You are right Lorrie. Muslim women wish they were living just like you and having babies out of wedlock. They wish that so bad. Heck, they probably wish they were illegitimate too. You are so lucky Lorrie. Maybe they can live such wonderful lives one day.

You are right Lorrie. Muslim women wish they were living just like you and having babies out of wedlock. They wish that so bad. Heck, they probably wish they were illegitimate too. You are so lucky Lorrie. Maybe they can live such wonderful lives one day.
    Are you saying that ALL Muslim women think the same way?
    Ali, answer my question about the $35,000 taxpayer dollars that Mr. Noman receives for the Yemen soccer club in one year alone. People are calling for an investigation and Noman is building a $200,000 house on the salary of a school district employee? In this day and age, there are too many scammers, and not enough investigators.

Again REZ, Again you do not know me. Yes my first child was born before we got married. 10 months after her birth we did get married. Things were not suppose to work out that way but my husband got sick with kidney disease. Until last year he has been battling it until I gave him a kidney. You want to criticize how my life went thats fine. Allot of what happened to us was out of our control. I do not regret the birth of my first child or the timing. I'm an open honest person...keep em coming rez!

But would be nice to know how many children you have and by how many different mothers...IMO i don't agree with you not being monogamous to one person! That IMO is way worse than all of my children fathered by the same man with one out of wedlock!

Well REZ I'm off to Vote and go to work! The DMV is open today why are you not at work? Think Andrea may be wrong that you are Ali....your just an unemployed, egotistical coward who gets off on bashing everyone else. Please tell me Noman isn't affiliated with someone like you. If you are the friends he keeps Lackawanna is in big trouble!
    Last edited by Lorrie_Whitfield; November 3rd, 2009 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    Are you saying that ALL Muslim women think the same way?
    Ali, answer my question about the $35,000 taxpayer dollars that Mr. Noman receives for the Yemen soccer club in one year alone. People are calling for an investigation and Noman is building a $200,000 house on the salary of a school district employee? In this day and age, there are too many scammers, and not enough investigators.
    LOL! You caught me too. You are so smart. I had a feeling i would get exposed sooner or later. Since you are claiming that he is getting 35k a year from wherever you claim then im sure you have no problem with proving that right here and now. But if you cant then shame on you. So get to posting the proof!!

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information