Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrea blames Puerto Rican boyfriend for Foreclosures

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs View Post
    go to the county clerks site yourself. I'm not your servant. I already posted most of it here anyway. If you are to dumb to understand it that's not my problem.

Even if by some chance noman squeeks through, do you really think the mayor, or any of the other council will go along with his ideas? Think about it. They don't want noman in office. They figure they can control him easier than andrea. After all he will play ball with them. How do you think he will be able to build this house with his credit problems? Help from the "good ole boys".
    lol!!! You are a liar!!!! If there was anything current you would have went and fetched it!! You know what liar, ill give you another chance. Keep digging with them paws until you find something you liar!!!

Quote Originally Posted by la_rez View Post
    lol!!! You are a liar!!!! If there was anything current you would have went and fetched it!! You know what liar, ill give you another chance. Keep digging with them paws until you find something you liar!!!
    I don't FETCH for you Moron!!!! Too stupid to find it???? I don't have to dig up anything, it's there for the entire public to see. I will not waste my time with the likes of a child like you any longer. You have some serious growing up to do. I am putting you on the pay no mind list. GOOD DAY!

Are you talking about the men in the Golden family? Did you tell them that you were on here calling them alcoholics? Ill be sure to let them know what a wonderful neighbor you are.
    Yup...they know i think they are alkies...and believe me they don't care what u I or the next guy says or thinks. Go ahead and tell them something they don't already know.

I don't FETCH for you Moron!!!! Too stupid to find it???? I don't have to dig up anything, it's there for the entire public to see. I will not waste my time with the likes of a child like you any longer. You have some serious growing up to do. I am putting you on the pay no mind list. GOOD DAY!
    lol!! You lie and then cant back it up!! You have no credibility at all. You are nothing but a LIAR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie_Whitfield View Post
    Yup...they know i think they are alkies...and believe me they don't care what u I or the next guy says or thinks. Go ahead and tell them something they don't already know.
    Do they know you are calling them these names in this forum? That is so wrong! I know Eric and he should know about this.

Mortgage problems? Ya i guess thats why he is about to build a brand new house on ingham because he is having financial problems right? What a joke you are!
    Good luck selling his house nect to us alcoholics....me will make the potential owner fell very welcome. That is if they don't like to throw some 40's down with us...lol

And FYI tell him that $80,000 for that house is wayyyy to high...if he ever wants to see he's gotta bring that down by 30,000 atleast. Look at the compairables.

Again what about that promised job to my neighbors??? The idea sounds crazy to me. :-)

Do they know you are calling them these names in this forum? That is so wrong! I know Eric and he should know about this.
    He was just at my door 5 minutes ago and I can care less if you tell him. He has to get himself right for his 14year old daughter and he knows i don't agree with his ways. He should be supporting her and taking care of her and his addiction has caused that to not happen. So be my guest tell him something I've told him tons of times already!

And what made u think i was talking about eric...he does have other brothers who live in the house. You must be calling Eric out because he is the one you see with a beer all the time...he's the Bigger Alkie hu??? I think not...they all love thieir beer! So i'm telling eric you are calling just him out...damn this is getting childish LA REZ!!!!!! :-)

Even if by some chance Noman squeeks through, do you really think the Mayor, or any of the other council will go along with his ideas? Think about it. They don't want Noman in office. They figure they can control him easier than Andrea. After all he will PLAY BALL with them. How do you think he will be able to build this house with his credit problems? Help from the "good ole boys" that's how. Notice the house hasn't been built yet and how long has he owned the lot? He bought the lot in March 2009. Taking him a long time to build isn't it? He needs to get the assistance from City Hall. He is part of the "club". He will serve himself, not the community.

P.R. Nightmare

lol!! You lie and then cant back it up!! You have no credibility at all. You are nothing but a LIAR!!!!
    Why does Noman need a mouthpiece on this forum? You're such a joke. If he put you in charge of public relations, OMG, he has serious problems. I went to the clerks site and saw it for myself, LIENS! Around $14,000 total...LIAR!!

Good luck selling his house nect to us alcoholics....me will make the potential owner fell very welcome. That is if they don't like to throw some 40's down with us...lol

And FYI tell him that $80,000 for that house is wayyyy to high...if he ever wants to see he's gotta bring that down by 30,000 atleast. Look at the compairables.

Again what about that promised job to my neighbors??? The idea sounds crazy to me. :-)
    He might get you a job too. You can lick the postage stamps before he puts them on the letters he sends out. Im sure you would love that.

#1 I'm sorry for not using spell check. Quick responce in hitting that send button.
    2nd.....are you telling me Lackawanna is too cheap to get one of those wet spongy things?
    and if you buy stamps in a roll they are peel and stick..what ages are you living in :-)

PS love the flyer that i got in the mail. Eric came over feeling good as usual and i convinced him that it was his mail.....

#1 I'm sorry for not using spell check. Quick responce in hitting that send button.
    2nd.....are you telling me Lackawanna is too cheap to get one of those wet spongy things?
    and if you buy stamps in a roll they are peel and stick..what ages are you living in :-)

PS love the flyer that i got in the mail. Eric came over feeling good as usual and i convinced him that it was his mail.....
    LOL you should convince him to go to vote tomorrow for Andrea.

LOL you should convince him to go to vote tomorrow for Andrea.
    Its funny how they are losers and drunks one minute and the next minute they are in your house. P.S. I can probably get you that stamp lickin job if you want. Im sure welfare would be happy to see you doin somethin for a change.

Its funny how they are losers and drunks one minute and the next minute they are in your house. P.S. I can probably get you that stamp lickin job if you want. I'm sure welfare would be happy to see you doing something for a change.
    So you don't know me because if you did you would know I have had the same job for 10 years now and BTW what do you do? Don't get personal with me if you don't care to spill the beans too! Tell us bout yourself REZ???? We all want to know where you are employed, your religion, how much you make per year, do you receive any social services? Do you smoke, drink any illegals? (lol) your past criminal history and any financial issues you have had in the past and present.....beasically you hide and only criticize everyone else....spill your faults!!!!!! I've already got plenty personal in many of my past posts and if you tell i will also.....i have no problem with an open conversation as long as it's 50/50.....

I never would want a job up in that orange crate!

And I never said he was in my house..i said at my door and he's not my friend he's my husbands. I can't control who my husband befriends even though I don't agree with his lifestyle.

And if you can get me a job than you are already affiliated with the good ol boys too hu?

I decline..thanks anyways!

So you don't know me because if you did you would know I have had the same job for 10 years now and BTW what do you do? Don't get personal with me if you don't care to spill the beans too! Tell us bout yourself REZ???? We all want to know where you are employed, your religion, how much you make per year, do you receive any social services? Do you smoke, drink any illegals? (lol) your past criminal history and any financial issues you have had in the past and present.....beasically you hide and only criticize everyone else....spill your faults!!!!!! I've already got plenty personal in many of my past posts and if you tell i will also.....i have no problem with an open conversation as long as it's 50/50.....

I never would want a job up in that orange crate!

And I never said he was in my house..i said at my door and he's not my friend he's my husbands. I can't control who my husband befriends even though I don't agree with his lifestyle.

And if you can get me a job than you are already affiliated with the good ol boys too hu?

I decline..thanks anyways!
    You wouldnt pass the drug test anyways!!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information