Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrea blames Puerto Rican boyfriend for Foreclosures

Andrea blames Puerto Rican boyfriend for Foreclosures

Andrea I like how you blamed your boyfriend for your foreclosure problems. Nice of you to say that (Edwin) was Puerto Rican. Maybe they believe all the bad things you said about your Puerto Rican boyfreind. That is sad to put that in when he works so hard for you. I like how you said "loving Heinekin" instead of "Alcoholic" but I think we all get it. It was his fault not yours. Nice Andrea! Nice!

Let's vote for Andrea again so she can blame everyone else for another 4 years.
    ========================================
    "The Puerto Rican Store", because my boyfriend who worked along with me was from Puerto Rico. He hid his secret life from me and we constantly fought over the store management and bills. By August of 2006 he was loving Heinekin so much more than me that I said I will go it alone even if it means that I will "go down with my ship"!
    =======================================
    See the rest of the article posted on the foreclosure site. Clicking on the link below.

http://foreclosureangelfoundation.co...e-Bridge-.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyLA View Post
    Andrea I like how you blamed your boyfriend for your foreclosure problems. Nice of you to say that (Edwin) was Puerto Rican. Maybe they believe all the bad things you said about your Puerto Rican boyfreind. That is sad to put that in when he works so hard for you. I like how you said "loving Heinekin" instead of "Alcoholic" but I think we all get it. It was his fault not yours. Nice Andrea! Nice!

Let's vote for Andrea again so she can blame everyone else for another 4 years.
    ========================================
    "The Puerto Rican Store", because my boyfriend who worked along with me was from Puerto Rico. He hid his secret life from me and we constantly fought over the store management and bills. By August of 2006 he was loving Heinekin so much more than me that I said I will go it alone even if it means that I will "go down with my ship"!
    =======================================
    See the rest of the article posted on the foreclosure site. Clicking on the link below.

http://foreclosureangelfoundation.co...e-Bridge-.aspx
    how dare you blame edwin! i probably would have started smokin and drinkin alot if i was your boyfriend too. poor guy. im surprised hes not in a psych ward somewhere because of you. i havent seen him in awhile so maybe he is in a mental ward somewhere. poor guy.

Heh rez.....you didn't like the stuff that was being written a couple of days ago.....same applies here. You have no idea what went on personally with Andrea and Edwin and why she is in the financial crisis that she is.....look at city hall for her downfall.....back from the first time she ran for office. And Sunny is just back to start trouble AGAIN......say the rosary a couple extra times tomorrow.

I told you all about SunnyLA before. GOSSIP, GOSSIP!!!
    SHAME, SHAME ON YOU.

Sounds like someone else on here doesn't it Tired??? Hmmm...bet you are thinking the same person I am!!

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Heh rez.....you didn't like the stuff that was being written a couple of days ago.....same applies here. You have no idea what went on personally with Andrea and Edwin and why she is in the financial crisis that she is.....look at city hall for her downfall.....back from the first time she ran for office. And Sunny is just back to start trouble AGAIN......say the rosary a couple extra times tomorrow.
    read the article cath. i just dont like that she is blaming edwin. he worked so hard in that store and now shes calling him an alcoholic. do you think thats right? i sure dont.

Quote Originally Posted by la_rez View Post
    read the article cath. i just dont like that she is blaming edwin. he worked so hard in that store and now shes calling him an alcoholic. do you think thats right? i sure dont.
    She lived her life, not you. You don't know what goes on behind closed doors any more than anyone else. She has every right to talk or write about her OWN life if she so chooses. However, when YOU talk or write about someone elses life, it makes you a busy-body.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs View Post
    She lived her life, not you. You don't know what goes on behind closed doors any more than anyone else. She has every right to talk or write about her OWN life if she so chooses. However, when YOU talk or write about someone elses life, it makes you a busy-body.
    She said it, not me ok. It just hurts me that she is blaming edwin after he dedicated the prime of his life to her and that store. When i see him ill be sure to tell him that he is a good man and the vicious things andrea said about him were so cruel. How dare andrea make him out to be an alcoholic, no good person to the public after he dedicated himself to put food on her table! She should be ashamed of herself!

The article posted above about Edwin liking Heinekin? Hell, I love Labatts Ice!! Does that make me an alcoholic? I didn't see the word alcoholic is her sentence, but I did see it in SunnyLa's. When I read the sentence I see they were at a crossroads in their lives. Maybe the paths needed to change for a while. She didn't say he didn't help her, just went seperate ways for different reasons. She may not have liked what the reasons were (or what each of them thought the reasons may have been at that time) and vice versa. But she did not call him an alcoholic.

Why doesn't everyone step back and reflect on their own lives for a minute. Everyone has had or will have problems at some point. Hell, I have had a enough and all of us have had breakups for one reason or another.....that part of their lives is the past.....their past. I bet they still don't see eye to eye on everything, but I think its pretty great that they obviously share something that pulled them back together. Now that says ALOT!!

Post Walk in my shoes.....

To my enemies,
    Feel better? I guess you do not realize that every time you try to cause me harm all it does is pick up another vote for me. Thank you.
    Edwin can't wait to talk to you too!.

To my supporters,
    Thanks! You understand the road I have traveled. I have always taken full responsibility for everything in my life.

Please God, Bless my enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    To my enemies,
    Feel better? I guess you do not realize that every time you try to cause me harm all it does is pick up another vote for me. Thank you.
    Edwin can't wait to talk to you too!.

To my supporters,
    Thanks! You understand the road I have traveled. I have always taken full responsibility for everything in my life.

Please God, Bless my enemies.

Mr LA REZ,
    why do you choose to bring up someone's past issues regarding their personal life so close to election time. Smells rotten to me like some of the crap they tried to pull on Byron Brown. I'm not a Brown supporter personally but that garbage was only meant to drag him down and man did it backfire.
    Edwin has so much support for Andrea and whatever issues they may have had in the past have nothing to do with what Andrea has and will do for the residents of Lackawanna. I don't feel like ANY of her finances have anything to do with her job duties. She would still fight for Lackawanna even if she was in the worst financial situation. I commend her because some of the struggles she has personally dealt with never affected the effort she has given to her job. All the stress about publicly humiliating her on her personal issues and she still stood strong. And somehow she manages to keep her cool when people are the most ignorant to her. It takes one strong woman to deal with all the Ignorance that comes at her.
    No doubt we could probably dig up some personal past issues on your candidate because no ones relationship is perfect. The reference about her having a Porto Rican boyfriend means noting in the terms of being racist. All of Lackawanna knew Andrea's store as "the Porto Rican store" because Edwin did handle allot when he was here. Who knows what happened, no one really besides Andrea and Edwin. We all use terms. Most of the 1st ward will call every store by something different. There is Jimmy's Store, There is Brutis's Store aka Baker home store, There is the Arabian Store - which I'm not sure of the name cause it's in Arabic, There is Mary's old Store - Now Arabic Owned so some call it the Arab store also......and there was the "Porto Rican Store" which everyone affiliated to Andrea and Edwin. Ahhh im done some people will just never understand or don't want to....

Well, as long as Edwin is in the race, is Mr. Noman married? Has anyone ever seen his wife's face?

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    Well, as long as Edwin is in the race, is Mr. Noman married? Has anyone ever seen his wife's face?
    Of course no one will see her as she chooses to carry on her strong Muslim beliefs. Her choice I hope but who knows. All i know is when we bought this house 4 years ago she used to be outside watering her flowers and if someone said hi she would say hi back. Now i understand my neighbors who are in the middle of me and Norman are a bunch of male pigs and probably made her feel uncomfortable by looking at her all the time and whatever else may have crossed their dirty minds but soon after I moved in her presence was no longer. She would peak out the door to see if any of the men were outside. Again i have no idea if this was her feeling uncomfortable or her husband just not liking the men looking at his wife. Who knows. I think she probably is a nice person but she chooses not to mingle with anyone. I see lots of Muslim women at the playground behind my house who take their children or brothers and sisters to play and have their time to socialize. She chooses to not partake in that. Outside looking in it seems that the woman lives in fear but that could be their culture, I'm ignorant on the Muslim culture so i have no idea. It would be nice to talk to her but i don't think that will ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie_Whitfield View Post
    Of course no one will see her as she chooses to carry on her strong Muslim beliefs. Her choice I hope but who knows. All i know is when we bought this house 4 years ago she used to be outside watering her flowers and if someone said hi she would say hi back. Now i understand my neighbors who are in the middle of me and Norman are a bunch of male pigs and probably made her feel uncomfortable by looking at her all the time and whatever else may have crossed their dirty minds but soon after I moved in her presence was no longer. She would peak out the door to see if any of the men were outside. Again i have no idea if this was her feeling uncomfortable or her husband just not liking the men looking at his wife. Who knows. I think she probably is a nice person but she chooses not to mingle with anyone. I see lots of Muslim women at the playground behind my house who take their children or brothers and sisters to play and have their time to socialize. She chooses to not partake in that. Outside looking in it seems that the woman lives in fear but that could be their culture, I'm ignorant on the Muslim culture so i have no idea. It would be nice to talk to her but i don't think that will ever happen.
    Her choice i hope? What the heck is that suppose to mean? Just because you drink 40 ounce beers in front of your house and she doesnt does not mean she isnt sociable. Maybe she just chooses not to socialize with people like you!

Quote Originally Posted by la_rez View Post
    Her choice i hope? What the heck is that suppose to mean? Just because you drink 40 ounce beers in front of your house and she doesnt does not mean she isnt sociable. Maybe she just chooses not to socialize with people like you!
    What I meant is I hope she's not just another Muslim woman who is controlled by her husband. Muslim or not this is America and I hope it's her choice!

And I don't drink 40's my neighbors do. I choose a vodka and tea when i feel like going outside. As for the men on this block if they were such bad people because they drink your man Noman wouldn't have promised them jobs after he gets elected (lol) and wouldn't have paid them for their services during his campaign. So if he socializes with them they must not be that bad hu????? As for me if we like to be outside and unwind that is our business and what's in my cup is not yours. If she would befriend me i would never do anything around her that was disrespectful. There are friends of mine with strict Christian ways and when I'm around them i respect them. So calling me personally a 40 oz drinker is so far from the truth!!!! You want to say that some one is assuming it's you this time. I don't care for beer !!!! lol
    And i never see her socialize even with the Muslim women who take their children to the park sooooooo I just think she's not a social person.

Andrea after you win...my house for 40 ounces ok ....lol

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information