Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lancaster's oldest teenagers kiss the 2015-16 school year hello.

Lancaster's oldest teenagers kiss the 2015-16 school year hello.

It's funny. After the name change, all of us non-Redskin supporters were told to let it go and move on, but the two who incite racism keep it at the forefront and can't move on.

Georgia L Schlager

The racist inciter will be on WBEN at 7:20am

Georgia L Schlager

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by FLICKdaWRIST View Post
    All that was missing last night were the cheerleader uniforms and pom-poms. It is becoming more and more evident that it is difficult for some Lancaster bred and education residents to grow up and realize Lancaster’s pride does not come from a mascot name but by rationalizing that name has now become recognized as being ethically offensive; because it is and not because small-minded people maintain that is was never meant to be offensive and should not be considered so in today’s age.

We are being led to believe that the majority of Lancaster residents want the name brought back – a poll indicated that according to Christopher and Depcynski. That in itself is disturbing and sad for someone who favors the name change to hear; and does not believe to be true.

It puts Lancastrians in a bad light. From talking to others and from the BN comments it appears the silent majority has enough of this side-show.

Unfortunately, the show will continue as some believe this is of world importance.

BTW - Love the thread post title.

Does this explain her behavior? A family trait?

http://www.buffaloruse.com/cityregio...ophers-family/

Georgia L Schlager

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    That article can't be true. That is onion.com material.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    That article can't be true. That is onion.com material.
    I love satire

Georgia L Schlager

All I want to say to Christopher and Depcynski is : get away from the microphones, tv, radio, news reporters and just Shutup! Shutup! Shutup!

Tell your followers you fought the fight and lost. I'm all for Change it Back---that is the election results! If you hadn't hired Zogbee or other poll taking companies, don't paint the townsfolk as in your corner...Where was the community outcry when Central Avenue school was to close. "Those same Lancaster concerned citizens were nowhere to be found." That was a more salient issue for the community to take a cause about.

Did I say just Shutup about it already! Move On!!

I'm waiting for the ignorants to suggest that not only should they go back to using a race of people as a mascot for their school, but they should add a confederate flag to show solidarity for the other ignorants having a hard time hiding their bigotry.

the worst part about this is when they say they don't have an agenda to change the name back or when mrs christopher says she did not encourage people to come to the meeting to support her in the WBEN interview her supporters KNOW she is not being honest and they applaud the deception.

This is hilarious

Good Morning Buffalo! If you are headed to the Lancaster School Board Meeting tonight, make sure you bring these important Ruse pieces. Stand with Brenda Christopher and her white ancestors, and don't let the ‪#‎Redskins‬ go the way of the Lackawanna Wetbacks and Blasdell Retards! Keep ‪#‎Lancaster‬ ‪#‎Redskinstrong‬

FriedaChristopher-234x300.jpeg

http://www.buffaloruse.com/…/activis...christophers…/
    FriedaChristopher-234x300.jpegFriedaChristopher-234x300.jpegFriedaChristopher-234x300.jpeg
    http://www.buffaloruse.com/…/lets-ho...ite-ancestor…/
    Let’s Honor Our White Ancest

Brenda Christopher has made quite a name for herself lately in Lancaster, where she is spearheading the campaign to save the name of the controversial “Redskin” moniker used by the school’s sports teams since the school’s official inception in 1954.
    Frieda Christopher, who led the fight in 1932 to protect the name of the "Lackawanna Wetbacks" basketball team.

Frieda Christopher, grandmother of Brenda, led the fight in 1932 to protect the name of the “Lackawanna Wetbacks” basketball team.

But it turns out that the Lancaster firebrand’s energy and style may have a genetic component as well.

Not many Western New Yorkers will remember Frieda Christopher as the woman who tried unsuccessfully to preserve the name of the ‘Lackawanna Wetbacks,’ a basketball team that competed in the Father Baker League back in the 1920’s and 1930’s. Frieda, who passed away in 1987, was a legend in the Christopher family due to her relentless advocacy for keeping the name as a tribute to the illegal immigrants who played on the team.

The elder Christopher wrote that “Just because some highly educated and overly sensitive ninny in Nebraska thinks the word ‘wetback’ is offensive doesn’t mean we have to change our way of life all the way over here in Western New York. If you don’t like the word ‘wetback,’ then I would encourage you to move immediately to Nebraska.”

“I feel like I am definitely channeling my grandmother’s passion,” says Brenda, surrounded in her Lancaster living room with dozens of ceremonial “scalps” representing what Christopher described as “the narrow-minded fools” who oppose her point of view. “My grand-mother Frieda stood up for people in the 30’s who couldn’t stand up for themselves, who had no voice. And that is exactly the same fight I am fighting here in Lancaster. The white people in this village, this state and this country have been silenced for too long.”

Research into Buffalo Ruse archives reveals that the elder Christopher’s battle began in the early 1930’s after officials from the long-defunct Western New York Basketball Federation expressed their concern with two team names that were deemed “outdated or offensive.” The Lackawanna Wetbacks and the Blasdell Retards were both formed in 1917 as fill-in teams for the Federation following the decimation of area basketball rosters due to the drafting of soldiers for World War I. As the teams were comprised of illegal immigrants and adults with disabilities, the squads were safe from the actions of the draft boards.
    Last edited by 4248; July 7th, 2015 at 12:25 PM.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Good Morning Buffalo! If you are headed to the Lancaster School Board Meeting tonight, make sure you bring these important Ruse pieces. Stand with Brenda Christopher and her white ancestors, and don't let the ‪#‎Redskins‬ go the way of the Lackawanna Wetbacks and Blasdell Retards! Keep ‪#‎Lancaster‬ ‪#‎Redskinstrong‬

FriedaChristopher-234x300.jpeg

http://www.buffaloruse.com/…/activis...christophers…/
    FriedaChristopher-234x300.jpegFriedaChristopher-234x300.jpegFriedaChristopher-234x300.jpeg
    http://www.buffaloruse.com/…/lets-ho...ite-ancestor…/
    Let’s Honor Our White Ancest

Brenda Christopher has made quite a name for herself lately in Lancaster, where she is spearheading the campaign to save the name of the controversial “Redskin” moniker used by the school’s sports teams since the school’s official inception in 1954.
    Frieda Christopher, who led the fight in 1932 to protect the name of the "Lackawanna Wetbacks" basketball team.

Frieda Christopher, grandmother of Brenda, led the fight in 1932 to protect the name of the “Lackawanna Wetbacks” basketball team.

But it turns out that the Lancaster firebrand’s energy and style may have a genetic component as well.

Not many Western New Yorkers will remember Frieda Christopher as the woman who tried unsuccessfully to preserve the name of the ‘Lackawanna Wetbacks,’ a basketball team that competed in the Father Baker League back in the 1920’s and 1930’s. Frieda, who passed away in 1987, was a legend in the Christopher family due to her relentless advocacy for keeping the name as a tribute to the illegal immigrants who played on the team.

The elder Christopher wrote that “Just because some highly educated and overly sensitive ninny in Nebraska thinks the word ‘wetback’ is offensive doesn’t mean we have to change our way of life all the way over here in Western New York. If you don’t like the word ‘wetback,’ then I would encourage you to move immediately to Nebraska.”

“I feel like I am definitely channeling my grandmother’s passion,” says Brenda, surrounded in her Lancaster living room with dozens of ceremonial “scalps” representing what Christopher described as “the narrow-minded fools” who oppose her point of view. “My grand-mother Frieda stood up for people in the 30’s who couldn’t stand up for themselves, who had no voice. And that is exactly the same fight I am fighting here in Lancaster. The white people in this village, this state and this country have been silenced for too long.”

Research into Buffalo Ruse archives reveals that the elder Christopher’s battle began in the early 1930’s after officials from the long-defunct Western New York Basketball Federation expressed their concern with two team names that were deemed “outdated or offensive.” The Lackawanna Wetbacks and the Blasdell Retards were both formed in 1917 as fill-in teams for the Federation following the decimation of area basketball rosters due to the drafting of soldiers for World War I. As the teams were comprised of illegal immigrants and adults with disabilities, the squads were safe from the actions of the draft boards.
    Yes, it is f'n hilarious.
    The meeting was last night. They could have at least used her maiden name for a relative instead of her married name.

Georgia L Schlager

Here's another one by "Wad Rotson"

http://www.buffaloruse.com/cityregio...overeign-land/

Georgia L Schlager

Lee , as you and I are a rare breed that use our real names ,I ask this was the process that the school board used correct? I am not speaking of the name ,racist , or school board members .

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information