Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Lancaster's oldest teenagers kiss the 2015-16 school year hello.

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Beans, aren't you funny today LOL Alan the new poster is trying to create a good will move forward without mudslinging motto, perhaps you can take a page from his psychology 101.
    Good advice, please let Greggy Boy know also. And lets not forget 4248. Oh boy is he harsh. By the way who is Alan?

Found Alan. He is more professional. Nice to see.

Just an FYI, I thing the poster has a number "1" between the "a"s. a1an not alan. My eyesight is bad. This info may be incorrect.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Just an FYI, I thing the poster has a number "1" between the "a"s. a1an not alan. My eyesight is bad. This info may be incorrect.
    Nice catch there, Gorja. I initially tried my name, but the forum software said it was already taken by someone else. The "1" was close enough to the letter "l", thus "A1an". Pet your adorable friend. What a cutie.

Quote Originally Posted by A1an View Post
    Nice catch there, Gorja. I initially tried my name, but the forum software said it was already taken by someone else. The "1" was close enough to the letter "l", thus "A1an". Pet your adorable friend. What a cutie.
    Thanks, she's my teenager. Pic taken shortly after her 13th birthday this summer.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Thanks, she's my teenager. Pic taken shortly after her 13th birthday this summer.
    That's amazing 13. Funny unless you have a pet people really don't know how much a part of a family they become.My last dog lived to be 12. When she was 10 she needed some pretty costly surgery amazing how many people thought I was insane for paying for it Thousands. But they become your kids. Actually even different your kids will outlive you and move on a pet is with you thier entire lives never argue and always happy to see you no matter what.

i don't understand comments like this:

“You need to give this community a voice. We haven’t had one, we want one, and I believe this is a fair compromise,” Christopher said.

the public speaking portion is almost exclusively people aligned with her either directly still complaining about the mascot or trying to crucify the administration about other topics because they are still upset about it. you have seen it here on speakup now and then about whatever the tangent of the day is.

Quote Originally Posted by Wow in lanc View Post
    That's amazing 13. Funny unless you have a pet people really don't know how much a part of a family they become.My last dog lived to be 12. When she was 10 she needed some pretty costly surgery amazing how many people thought I was insane for paying for it Thousands. But they become your kids. Actually even different your kids will outlive you and move on a pet is with you thier entire lives never argue and always happy to see you no matter what.
    She had a lump on her breast a few years ago. That was a little under $2k. Her housemate died a year and a half ago at 12 of an autoimmune disease, Evans syndrome that attacked her red blood cells. It's so hard when they cross the Rainbow bridge.

Georgia L Schlager

Beans and franks Lol good one😂😂. Towards the poster that is not Dino go climb hius tree..
    Last edited by Lancastermom; November 12th, 2015 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Error

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information