Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Illegal kills American woman in San Francisco

Illegal kills American woman in San Francisco

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/06/us/san...ies/index.html

Illegal alien that should have been deported given amnesty and was released by San Francisco jail. Illegal killed 26 year old American woman at a San Francisco pier. Trump is right all these criminals need to get deported no more excuses! Illegal aliens are killers and drug smugglers deport them all.
    One planet, one life.

trump didn't say he wanted to deport illegal aliens. He said the immigrants from Mexico are rapists.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    trump didn't say he wanted to deport illegal aliens. He said the immigrants from Mexico are rapists.

Don't call people who illegally enter the USA immigrants. The people who illegally cross the border are breaking our laws from the start.

Immigrants are those who follow the laws for immigration into the USA. Wouldn't you agree?

My great grand parents and grand parents came to the USA legally from Poland and Italy.

They did not sneak over the border. They followed the law.

Or, do you have the opinion that we should not have borders or laws when it comes to people entering the USA? Just let anyone and everyone no matter the situation enter the USA and stay here?

SO like if 20,000 refugees want to come over from any country and make their home in Buffalo NY we should welcome them? Even if they have little skills for employment?

This needs it's own thread. I would love to hear Alan's opinion on this

Don't answer it here nogods.

So you are saying that when Trump said "immigrants" from Mexico are rapists he was only referring to the immigrants from Mexico who have legally moved to the US?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So you are saying that when Trump said "immigrants" from Mexico are rapists he was only referring to the immigrants from Mexico who have legally moved to the US?
    I think he's referring to the article that Fusion wrote. About how a high percentage of woman on their way illegally to the USA are being raped in Mexico. I don't think he mentioned "Immigrants from Mexico who have legally moved to the US"

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I think he's referring to the article that Fusion wrote. About how a high percentage of woman on their way illegally to the USA are being raped in Mexico. I don't think he mentioned "Immigrants from Mexico who have legally moved to the US"
    Wrong - he said immigrants from Mexico. No limitations, no distinctions.

"Trump's comments are not just offensive and inaccurate, but also divisive," says the 44-year-old Republican senator from Florida. As reported on Mediate, Rubio went on to insist, "Our next president needs to be someone who brings Americans together -- not someone who continues to divide."

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I know what words he used but I know what he meant because of the entire context of what he was talking about.

The topic was open borders and people crossing over illegally.

I didn't see trump as "someone who continues to divide" because the context was people crossing over illegally.

it is now being reported that the gun belonged to a federal agent
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I know what words he used but I know what he meant because of the entire context of what he was talking about.

The topic was open borders and people crossing over illegally.

I didn't see trump as "someone who continues to divide" because the context was people crossing over illegally.
    That was not the context. There was nothing in his original remarks that referred to people who illegally crossed the border. He said "immigrants" and as we all know, "immigrants" means people who are here legally.

Great job obama! Idiot.

Well, one kid was killed at Delaware Park and we responded by dropping the speed limit, and putting up barriers. Why don't we have similar over reactions in situations like this one? Why is that child's life more important than the woman that was gunned down by the illegal?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Well each illegal alien could be the next voter.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    Well, one kid was killed at Delaware Park and we responded by dropping the speed limit, and putting up barriers. Why don't we have similar over reactions in situations like this one? Why is that child's life more important than the woman that was gunned down by the illegal?
    Although a terrible tragedy, it was a knee jerk reaction. We don't have reactions like this to illegal felons because it simply not politically corrupt. I think I remember reading that over half the illegals deported have criminal records. It's nice our country thinks so little of us that they give these people safe areas...Frankly our country cares more about illegals than our own citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Although a terrible tragedy, it was a knee jerk reaction. We don't have reactions like this to illegal felons because it simply not politically corrupt. I think I remember reading that over half the illegals deported have criminal records. It's nice our country thinks so little of us that they give these people safe areas...Frankly our country cares more about illegals than our own citizens.
    Unlike the democrats response to the Delaware park tragedy, Trump isn't going to reduce the speed of his development projects to check the status of his employees. He said he can't guarantee all his employees have legal status, but he isn't going to spend any of his money to fix it.

Unlike the democrats response to the Delaware park tragedy, Trump isn't going to reduce the speed of his development projects to check the status of his employees. He said he can't guarantee all his employees have legal status, but he isn't going to spend any of his money to fix it.
    Hillary Clinton lied about dodging sniper fire. She made it up. She's a liar.

I typed that because it had nothing to do with what was quoted. Just like your reply to SaveUs.

Would addressing the actual typed words you're quoting be too much to ask? Why do you feel the need to make up other people's positions? Too afraid to address what was written?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information