Thread: I Like Eich

I Like Eich

Eichel has already signed with CCM...so his playing days in Boston are over. In Buffalo now to sign his contract.

I think this guy is the real deal. I'll be interested to see how long it takes for the fans to turn on him.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    I think this guy is the real deal. I'll be interested to see how long it takes for the fans to turn on him.
    I had enough of hearing about him. who the hell cares what he does in his basement at his home. At 18 he has a lot to prove... wait until chara gives him a nice check welcome to the NHL. not joining the band wagon just yet..
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    I had enough of hearing about him. who the hell cares what he does in his basement at his home. At 18 he has a lot to prove... wait until chara gives him a nice check welcome to the NHL. not joining the band wagon just yet..
    Well at least we know how long it takes for the fans to start turning on him. Actually, in this town the worst that could happen is for him to be an exceptional talent. Unfortunately for him he's just too tall to fulfill the "disruptive little sh*t" role a la LaFontaine or Flutie that the fans around here so adore.

WOW.. just bought a jack jersey for $200.00 .. not .. the puck heads are going nuts for the jersey.. Did anyone see the puck head that bought one tonight at the game on the news.. OMG what a big dope..
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Reinhardt was the star of the night.

Eichel seems to have a good head on his shoulders. It would be nice to have a personable/gregarious star in town for a change.

Thread Information